What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Keenum put everything he could on that pass, he doesn't have that great of arm strength.

Penalty on the Packers for bumping Theilen trying to get back to the ball behind him.

Bad challenge...not sure there is anything showing he really bobbled it.

Edit...just seeing if the foot is down or not...I May stand corrected

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers challenge the catch by Rudolph. Looks like a catch to me although he is using his thigh to keep the ball trapped, using his off hand to catch himself as he is going to the ground.

I dunno.

Hmm...I would have thought the foot more than the ball moving.  But my apologies to MM on the challenge.

I know the annoying Viking horn and most of the cheering and applause in this stadium are recordings played over the sound system, wondering if the same is true for the booing of correct officiating? 

Good push by the offensive line on the TD run out of the shotgun. McKinnon drives Ryan back running very low on the play.

I would have thought that was a better challenge than the first.

Agreeing with the announcing crew...no idea how you dont blitz on that third down.

But now get the INT.

D hasto step up like that.

Users who are viewing this thread