What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (1 Viewer)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
one way the 2020 presidential election was undoubtedly fixed was with the control of information by Big Tech and the mainstream media, most notably with the spiked Hunter Biden laptop story which we now know to be true. Before you dismiss that it wouldn’t have made a difference, consider a poll that nearly 17 percent of Biden Voters wouldn’t have voted for him if they knew about the unreported scandals. Even if you cut that in half, that’s nearly 7 million votes, which would have led to a Trump electoral landslide.

one way the 2020 presidential election was undoubtedly fixed was with the control of information by Big Tech and the mainstream media, most notably with the spiked Hunter Biden laptop story which we now know to be true. Before you dismiss that it wouldn’t have made a difference, consider a poll that nearly 17 percent of Biden Voters wouldn’t have voted for him if they knew about the unreported scandals. Even if you cut that in half, that’s nearly 7 million votes, which would have led to a Trump electoral landslide.
We need an eye rolling emoji for this.  People were voting against Trump.  Biden hid in his basement and beat him.  You really think his son's laptop was going to change anyone's mind.  Everyone already knew the kid was a screwup and there wasn't really anything that ties Joe to it.  Hunter's laptop wasn't going to make a bunch of people think that Trump was suddenly more upstanding an honest than Joe Biden.

We need an eye rolling emoji for this.  People were voting against Trump.  Biden hid in his basement and beat him.  You really think his son's laptop was going to change anyone's mind.  Everyone already knew the kid was a screwup and there wasn't really anything that ties Joe to it.  Hunter's laptop wasn't going to make a bunch of people think that Trump was suddenly more upstanding an honest than Joe Biden.

Absolutely.  Given the choice between Trump and virtually anyone else I was going with anyone else.

Sure thing. https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-crowdtangle-data-top-posts-conservative-outlets-2020-7

The use of the word “conspiracy” in Molly Ball’s controversial Time op-ed has been used to claim that Biden’s campaign equates to electoral fraud.

An article by Molly Ball titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election" closely follows efforts from various groups to help secure the vote for Biden. The article is marked as an opinion piece but also contains reportage, including testimonies from campaigners and "never before seen" documents.

The article speaks of a "conspiracy" unfolding behind the 2020 election and refers to a “shadow campaign". Ball states that activists, businesses, and other stakeholders acted as part of a joint network to get Trump out of office. Ball writes:

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election — an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. Their work touched every aspect of the election."

While Ball’s choice of language is used to create impact, some have raised concerns that terms such as “conspiracy” and “shadow campaign” are being taken in their literal context by the far right.

While Ball's reporting is generally neutral, some have described Ball’s editorial approach as reckless in this instance.

A response to the article in The National Review, featured on Yahoo News, by Dan McLaughlin, 'Irresponsible Hype from Molly Ball and Time Magazine', notes that Ball is usually a "diligent reporter" but that her angle on the story plays into far-right, conspiratorial narratives. For example, groups like Qanon hold the belief that those in power are acting as an underground network.

Several different groups with common interests do indeed work together as part of a successful political campaign. Campaigns are not the same as conspiracies, however, which would have to entail secretive and unlawful or harmful actions.

McLaughlin also notes that the piece has been used by those "unfamiliar with US politics" to discredit Time. He references an e-mail he received from Georgia GOP which states "BREAKING NEWS: Time report touts ‘cabal of of [sic] powerful people’ behind ‘conspiracy,’ ‘shadow campaign’ to shape election [...] They LITERALLY changed voting rules and manipulated news coverage to ensure that Biden would win last November."

Several Twitter users also criticized Ball's piece for being irresponsible, while users on the right said it was "evidence of electoral fraud."

While it is true that Ball referred to the Democrats' and their supporters' campaigning efforts as "a conspiracy", it is not being used in the typical sense, and has been manipulated by the right as evidence for their beliefs.

It is also worth noting that opinion pieces by individual writers do not represent a media outlet's views as a whole unless explicitly stated, meaning it is false.

The use of the word “conspiracy” in Molly Ball’s controversial Time op-ed has been used to claim that Biden’s campaign equates to electoral fraud.

An article by Molly Ball titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election" closely follows efforts from various groups to help secure the vote for Biden. The article is marked as an opinion piece but also contains reportage, including testimonies from campaigners and "never before seen" documents.

The article speaks of a "conspiracy" unfolding behind the 2020 election and refers to a “shadow campaign". Ball states that activists, businesses, and other stakeholders acted as part of a joint network to get Trump out of office. Ball writes:

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election — an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. Their work touched every aspect of the election."

While Ball’s choice of language is used to create impact, some have raised concerns that terms such as “conspiracy” and “shadow campaign” are being taken in their literal context by the far right.

While Ball's reporting is generally neutral, some have described Ball’s editorial approach as reckless in this instance.

A response to the article in The National Review, featured on Yahoo News, by Dan McLaughlin, 'Irresponsible Hype from Molly Ball and Time Magazine', notes that Ball is usually a "diligent reporter" but that her angle on the story plays into far-right, conspiratorial narratives. For example, groups like Qanon hold the belief that those in power are acting as an underground network.

Several different groups with common interests do indeed work together as part of a successful political campaign. Campaigns are not the same as conspiracies, however, which would have to entail secretive and unlawful or harmful actions.

McLaughlin also notes that the piece has been used by those "unfamiliar with US politics" to discredit Time. He references an e-mail he received from Georgia GOP which states "BREAKING NEWS: Time report touts ‘cabal of of [sic] powerful people’ behind ‘conspiracy,’ ‘shadow campaign’ to shape election [...] They LITERALLY changed voting rules and manipulated news coverage to ensure that Biden would win last November."

Several Twitter users also criticized Ball's piece for being irresponsible, while users on the right said it was "evidence of electoral fraud."

While it is true that Ball referred to the Democrats' and their supporters' campaigning efforts as "a conspiracy", it is not being used in the typical sense, and has been manipulated by the right as evidence for their beliefs.

It is also worth noting that opinion pieces by individual writers do not represent a media outlet's views as a whole unless explicitly stated, meaning it is false.
we watched what happened real time ,its not a secret]

Ok. Here's the paragraph that should be focused on (I bolded the key words to focus specifically on.)

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election — an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. Their work touched every aspect of the election."

Notice the words "cross-partisan," "....effort dedicated not to winning the vote," and "....free and fair, credible and uncorrupted." Do you notice those words? Or, are you ignoring them over other words that are clouding your judgment?

Reading comprehension is NOT fundamental, said no teacher ever.

Ok. Here's the paragraph that should be focused on (I bolded the key words to focus specifically on.)

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election — an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. Their work touched every aspect of the election."

Notice the words "cross-partisan," "....effort dedicated not to winning the vote," and "....free and fair, credible and uncorrupted." Do you notice those words? Or, are you ignoring them over other words that are clouding your judgment?

Reading comprehension is NOT fundamental, said no teacher ever.
If you watch the video i provided the lawyer explains all of that so even you can grasp it. 

Im sorry you`re afraid of YouTube 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watch the video i provided the lawyer explains all of that so even you can grasp it. 

Im sorry you`re afraid of YouTube 
Nah, no thanks. I don't need reading comprehension advice from a lawyer on YouTube. Maybe you do but I do not. I go there for cool Sci-Fi movies and shorts, some History Channel stuff I may have missed real time......that kind of stuff. In my book, YouTube is not the place to go for political news or views.

Nah, no thanks. I don't need reading comprehension advice from a lawyer on YouTube. Maybe you do but I do not. I go there for cool Sci-Fi movies and shorts, some History Channel stuff I may have missed real time......that kind of stuff. In my book, YouTube is not the place to go for political news or views.
lol, whatever (shrug)

Trump's former chief of staff and his wife committed voter fraud, and it's Hunter talk? In the voter fraud thread?

This is why liberals lose more than they should. The secret is that the GOP realizes how stupid people are, so they get the message out:

LA LALA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, NEVER HEARD OF MEADOWS WHAT ABOUT HUNTER LALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. 

wise up, Dems. 

Trump's former chief of staff and his wife committed voter fraud, and it's Hunter talk? In the voter fraud thread?
Don't expect any of the "Stop the Steal" crowd to care about this.  They have been silent on all of the documented cases where Republicans have committed fraud or were part of the scheme to have alternate fake electors.

Instead they cling to wild conspiracy theories that after a year and a half still cannot be substantiated.

The influence that DJT has on these people is amazing.

The influence that DJT has on these people is amazing.
Amazing is not the word that immediately comes to my mind.

In here I think it is mostly schtick. Not all of it, most of it, because these are the people that hide in the internet and take great glee in upsetting others because they think it's fun. I've never understood how it could be fun to torment others but I'm no psychologist and don't care to be. I guess there are folks that enjoy sitting alone behind their keyboards snickering to themselves that they upset somebody with their cruelty. Seems a lonely way to live.

But, in the real world when I talk to folks that still buy in to DJT's stolen election nonsense the first thing I think of is sadness. There are other words I immediately think of also but for some reason discussing other folks level of intelligence, or lack thereof, using real words meant to describe such conditions, are forbidden around here. I avoid these people in the real world now because they aren't interested in discussing opposing views. 

In 2020, the Maricopa County Attorney race (third largest such office in the country) was decided by a relatively small margin. Apparently, the leftist antifa cabal that stole the election for Biden here forgot to include the down-ballot races in their scheme. Strange.

Anyway, the Republican winner, Allister Adel, finally resigned on Tuesday after her disastrous time in office, which included showing up to work drunk, not attending meetings, and letting 180 or so criminal cases expire because they didn’t get the paperwork in. Just incredible incompetence that was also predictable if you were following this race like I was.

So, because Adel resigned before April 4th, the office will be on the November ballot provided candidates get enough signatures. The Democratic candidate, Julie Gunnigle, is popular among Dems here and kept active after the election. So, when Adel stepped down, people IMMEDIATELY started mobilizing to get Julie on the ballot (I know this first hand) because they only had two weeks to get their signatures. She got the required 4200+ signatures (done online for this race) in less than a day. The Republican candidate that also filed got “92” signatures in the same time period.

I bring this up because we (the local politicos) were watching the Adel train-wreck the entire time, so we were fully prepared to move should Adel finally step down which was inevitable assuming she had the ability to feel shame.

So, naturally, the GOP is hinting that there was, you guessed it, fraud. It’s like a weird reflex now. One of the leading candidates for governor, Kari Lake, a former local news anchor who has successfully turned herself into the Qandidate that Trump backs, did the “aw shucks” tweet about the 4200 signatures with “I’m not even sure how that’s possible.”

It’s possible because we used the internet, Kari.

Anyway, TLDR the GOP here is nuts and everything is fraud.

In here I think it is mostly schtick. Not all of it, most of it, because these are the people that hide in the internet and take great glee in upsetting others because they think it's fun. I've never understood how it could be fun to torment others but I'm no psychologist and don't care to be. I guess there are folks that enjoy sitting alone behind their keyboards snickering to themselves that they upset somebody with their cruelty. Seems a lonely way to live.

But, in the real world when I talk to folks that still buy in to DJT's stolen election nonsense the first thing I think of is sadness. There are other words I immediately think of also but for some reason discussing other folks level of intelligence, or lack thereof, using real words meant to describe such conditions, are forbidden around here. I avoid these people in the real world now because they aren't interested in discussing opposing views. 
How do you reconcile the two bolded statements above?  

How do you reconcile the two bolded statements above?  
No need to. I'm not sitting here snickering, thinking I got some kind of underhanded dig in at folks on the internet. 

The fact that you asked leads me to conclude that you think that is what I was attempting to do. It was not.

The only thing that needed "fixing" from the 2020 election was a way for the Republicans to withstand continual losses from the popular vote.

Looks like they fixed it!  At least temporarily. 
That’s pretty much the truth.  They simply are going the way of the buggy whip. 

Sad is appropriate I think.  

How does this jive with your recent be better posts?   The first sentence was enough.   The second was a shot.
Agreed. I should have been better. I don't always practice what I preach and I need to continue to work on that.

eta: I appreciate you pointing that out.

Since you tube Facebook and twitter all censor any question of the elections results I assume that the fraud and cheating was so wide spread and was so organized that it changed the result of the election. If it were an honest election it would not require censorship of any kind.I mean when they put up cardboard boxes to block the counting view it’s not hard to see the obvious cheating.  Corona was a great cover for mail fraud. Zuckerberg bucks flagged for bribery in Wisconsin. https://citizenfreepress.com/column-2/breaking-special-counsel-finds-mark-zuckerberg-300-million-election-gift-violated-wisconsin-bribery-laws/
Did you say you assume?

:lol:

Defending the right speak and worship freely is a noble endeavor.  However under our current system of law that doesn't give you the right to threaten, slander or defame.  Personally, I appreciate that propaganda from foreign intelligence agencies, whose purpose and passion is to see the US burnt to the ground, isn't allowed either.  

Lott is just throwing out his own statistical analysis, he has no real proof of any fraud and he attributes any fraud that might have occurred to benefitting Biden because he wasn't checking for fraud in areas that Trump had won.

Seems like a real unbiased report.

If you want to convince anyone that does not blindly support Trump,  please provide real evidence.  

The author of the study is a Trump appointee, John Lott. He's been previously discredited for cherry picking stats on gun violence. He also states this study is not meant to overturn the 2020 election but "to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting and provisional ballots."

Also, the study has not passed peer review and is being "reported" by The Washington Examiner. 

So in summary, a previously discredited Trump appointee is pushing GOP talking points in The Washington Examiner.

ETA: I'll pay attention when Reuters picks up the story.

The author of the study is a Trump appointee, John Lott. He's been previously discredited for cherry picking stats on gun violence. He also states this study is not meant to overturn the 2020 election but "to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting and provisional ballots."

Also, the study has not passed peer review and is being "reported" by The Washington Examiner. 

So in summary, a previously discredited economist is pushing GOP talking points in The Washington Examiner.
Lott is also regurgitating what he previously presented in Dec. 2020 with revisions from today. Same gigo

For anyone who cares and takes the time to read, which I did, this is an excellent statistical analysis of the claims by DJT (and his camp) of rampant voter fraud in the 2020 election. The results, which are rather conclusive, are that the claims are unfounded. It also explains in detail where Lott's analysis is flawed and why.

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately, it is unlikely to sway minds that are already made up. 

Users who are viewing this thread