What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Middle Aged Dummies!! Artists #1's have been posted!! (1 Viewer)

My two favorite Taylor Swift songs, “The 1” and “My Tears Richochet” have already been selected. I prefer the “Long Pond” version of both songs.

I honestly believe these are two of the finest songs of the 21st century. They’re that good.
just an fyi that the TS list is chronological.
Ah. Does that mean there will be no songs from Evermore or Midnights? That would be regrettable.

24 thoughts.

This Todd song is groovy and rocking!

Favorite Brandi song so far. Prefer this much more than the countryish stuff.

This Genesis song sounds a little like ELO, and then it gets weird, then I hear something that sounds like Beck's Bolero then Yes. May add this to my "get high and blast off into space" playlist.

Decemberist's song really good. Hearted.

Trail of Dead - I kept waiting for it to get real heavy, so I felt I had heightened anticipation the entire song. But it never came, and I felt satisfied.

A classic Kinks tune.

Big Thief - not really one of my favorite tunes by them, but I want to take this opportunity to say that this album cover is one of the greatest feeling-invoking ever.

Taylor Swift. Wait, am I really commenting on a Taylor Swift song? I will admit to not being very familiar with her catalog. But this is really good. Strong Phoebe Bridgers vibe.

Ryan Adams - I really love when he sings those notes like at the 0:40 mark.

Really good Frank Black song.

I'm going to echo what others have said about Clutch. I like this song, but I can't stand these types of vocals. Could you imagine what this song would sound like with Craig Finn or J Mascis singing?

Dino Jr. Mind Glow. Hearted.

Doves N.Y. Oh hell yea. More of this!

Spoon and Foo songs good duh.

Simon and Garfunkel...now I know I'm high because there's not way this is a S&G song.

Bauhaus song, I love the baseline throughout the song. This may be the most accessible song to me to date. I don't know much about these guys, but dig that accent of the guy singing first part of song. But the other guy sounds like that dude from the B-52's who I loathe.

Heart - Bebe Le Strange. Hear the obvious the Zeppelin influence here more than most of their stuff. This is surprisingly new to me. Makes me want to party.

Tragically Hip hearted.

So much unheard/underrated Elton John songs out there in the universe.

Simon and Garfunkel...now I know I'm high because there's not way this is a S&G song.
This one struck me as I was doing my research on them and why I included it in my list. In hindsight, based on few comments about S&G, I regret not having gone with a different artist, but most of their big well known hits are about to show up.

Is this a different singer on the Phish track?
Yes. Page McConnell.

All four members sing lead, though Trey Anastasio does the most. We have not gotten any Mike Gordon or Jon Fishman vocals yet (the latter mostly does covers).

It's Page. Trey sings most songs, but Page and Mike sing their fair share. It all depends on who wrote it.
Weren't you the two that suggested the Dead and Phish shows to me? Not sure how much I responded past that, but I did give both an honest shot. My feelings were that neither 100% clicked, but I was surprised how much I liked the Dead more than Phish. I was bracing myself when I saw Shuke's pick, but now I am surprised how much I am liking the Phish picks. They are officially in the group with the others that I am going to listen start to finish to their playlist and start exploring albums after this is over. I think there has only been 1, maybe 2 that I haven't added to the playlist and this one might be my favorite.

Do you come across many people who only like the studio version of Phish? Does a stance like that get you kicked out of the club? ;)

This one struck me as I was doing my research on them and why I included it in my list. In hindsight, based on few comments about S&G, I regret not having gone with a different artist, but most of their big well known hits are about to show up.
I enjoy S and G, am quite familiar with all their stuff. I haven’t commented on them much because I know there’s about to be a huge run of songs from them that I have a pretty deep attachment to.

Big Thief - not really one of my favorite tunes by them, but I want to take this opportunity to say that this album cover is one of the greatest feeling-invoking ever.
it’s a picture of lead singerAdrianne Lenker being held by her uncle. Her life story is pretty wild. She was born in a Christian cult but her family moved out at a young age and then by a teen she was in some elite school for musicians where she spent many years training to become a pop star.

Bauhaus song, I love the baseline throughout the song. This may be the most accessible song to me to date. I don't know much about these guys, but dig that accent of the guy singing first part of song. But the other guy sounds like that dude from the B-52's who I loathe.

:lol:

in all my years of fandom, i've yet to hear the B-52s bandied about as similar to our heroes from Northampton - now i gots TWO callbacks ... i'm sure Peter would be as ::shuked:: as i are at the Freddy S comp on vox - as i said yesterday, he were more high camp in "Departure" than usual ... but more Lydon/Bowie, who were both big influences - i believe they appeased Petey on this one 'cuz they pretty much crafted the album's bones without him, and they knew they were splittin' away from their troubled lead vocalist.

but Fred were nothin' if not the highest of camp hisself ... so you got that goin' for ya

:shrug:

:lol:

in all my years of fandom, i've yet to hear the B-52s bandied about as similar to our heroes from Northampton - now i gots TWO callbacks ... i'm sure Peter would be as ::shuked:: as i are at the Freddy S comp on vox - as i said yesterday, he were more high camp in "Departure" than usual ... but more Lydon/Bowie, who were both big influences - i believe they appeased Petey on this one 'cuz they pretty much crafted the album's bones without him, and they knew they were splittin' away from their troubled lead vocalist.

but Fred were nothin' if not the highest of camp hisself ... so you got that goin' for ya

:shrug:
My take for "Lilies" was I got a B-52s vibe if they were sedated and possibly on ludes. I don't think the guy sounds like Fred. I think "Lilies" has a B-52s sound about it musically, especially if the B-52s slowed their music down. Speed up the song just a tad, and add Kate and Cindy on background vocals, and it would sound like a new male singing lead for the B-52s. I'm opposite of Shuke, I love the B-52s.

S&G are one of my favorites. I've been enjoying your picks of their songs. As matter of fact, when the new playlist comes out each time, the first thing I do is scroll to listen to the S&G song on it.

Yes. Page McConnell.

All four members sing lead, though Trey Anastasio does the most. We have not gotten any Mike Gordon or Jon Fishman vocals yet (the latter mostly does covers).

It's Page. Trey sings most songs, but Page and Mike sing their fair share. It all depends on who wrote it.
Weren't you the two that suggested the Dead and Phish shows to me? Not sure how much I responded past that, but I did give both an honest shot. My feelings were that neither 100% clicked, but I was surprised how much I liked the Dead more than Phish. I was bracing myself when I saw Shuke's pick, but now I am surprised how much I am liking the Phish picks. They are officially in the group with the others that I am going to listen start to finish to their playlist and start exploring albums after this is over. I think there has only been 1, maybe 2 that I haven't added to the playlist and this one might be my favorite.

Do you come across many people who only like the studio version of Phish? Does a stance like that get you kicked out of the club? ;)
I suggested Phish shows for you.

I have the one friend who likes the Billy Breathes album but hates everything else he’s heard from Phish (and hated the one show he went to with me), but otherwise it’s rare. We get more of the opposite — people who got into Phish shows in college who ignore or don’t care for/about the studio albums.

S&G are one of my favorites. I've been enjoying your picks of their songs. As matter of fact, when the new playlist comes out each time, the first thing I do is scroll to listen to the S&G song on it.
I got a Bob Dylan vibe off of this one...at least during the verses.

Yes. Page McConnell.

I have the one friend who likes the Billy Breathes album but hates everything else he’s heard from Phish (and hated the one show he went to with me), but otherwise it’s rare. We get more of the opposite — people who got into Phish shows in college who ignore or don’t care for/about the studio albums.

I saw one Phish show shortly after college and I enjoyed it but they didn’t hook me. I was a Dead guy, not sure if that matters.

In recent years I started listening to a few of Trey’s solo albums and then started getting into studio Phish a lot more than ever and have started to love them. I do listen to live shows on Spotify as well, and really like them of course.
I was supposed to see the Trey Anastasio Band when I first moved to Asbury in 2020 but Covid canceled the show.
I’m now seeing TAB at the Stone Pony Summer Stage on 7/7. Looking forward to it. I think he’s only playing that show and in Baltimore on the East Coast. Maybe Phish is also touring?

Last edited:
Well, I'm almost done with my playlist for MAD31 Part 2. :bag:
I’ve been doing some thinking on what artist I would choose for that so you are way ahead of me.
He could do all that work for nothing if he lost a tie-breaker 😀.
I've been slowly doing this idea for some of my favorites, so I am sure by the time we kick off part 2 I will have a half a dozen playlists by then.

Judging by the crew and my selection, I would be shocked if I got doubled up.

A few #24 playlist favorites that are new to me...

A Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy - I don't know the Misfits album by The Kinks, and I like this a lot.
The Selfish Giant, Coma, and Untitled #4 - I'd play these in Archie's meditation room. Archie is my orange w/ white cat. He likes to go in a specific room to regroup every day.
Pictures of an Only Child - Nice piano driven song.
Dirty Pool - 🥃
Duchess - 🥁
Two - Good stuff
Mind Glow - l like the distorted guitar on this.
Frank and Jesse James - I love Zevon's piano playing in this song.
Blowin' in the Wind - Good cover
The Knife , N.Y. Voices In My Head - Musical rides
WhisperIlllistentohearit - I dig it
Standin' in the Rain - Love the orchestra in this one.
Don't Carry it All - I like all the various instruments in this.
Halfway to the Moon - Another song I like the piano in.
🎮I like all the electronic songs this round.🎮
Bebe Le Strange - I like this song and they sound sorta punkish at the end.
Now the Struggle Has a Name - I was curious of what this song was about, and someone wrote in the comments section on YouTube it was about "the Residential School system and the long awaited apology that the was finally given to First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples of Canada. Residential Schools were a policy and system designed to culturally wipe out the Indian of this country." I looked it up, and it was true. Their late lead singer, Gord Downie, did a lot of charity and humanitarian work, especially for indigenous people. In 2016, he was honored at an Assembly of First Nations ceremony, and he was given the Lakota spirit name, “He who walks with the stars.” Emotional ceremony.

I also like all the other new songs I didn't mention. I'm trying not to make this so long. One more thing, on the new to me songs, the song Departure reminds me of a scene in a movie where it is at night, and a sweaty guy is sitting up in bed looking around in paranoia, and his sanity is departing him.

A few favorites that I know (which is also all the songs I know)...

Learn to Fly - This song soars ✈️
Grind - Jerry Cantrell has a unique gritty sound, and you can tell it is an AIC song just from hearing his guitar.
(I've Been) Searchin' So Long - One of my favorites by them.
Mellow - Great Elton song.
Save the Life of My Child - S&G getting experimental.
The White Lady Loves You More - 🧘‍♀️
Little Red Lights - Far Out
Sing for Joy - I know this one by Frank Black Francis.
My Song - I know this one too.
Whatsername - I like that bass.
We Are the Champions - I always think of their performance at Live Aid, and that great energy between the band and crowd.
Good Time Gals - wooooooooooooo

Yes. Page McConnell.

I saw one Phish show shortly after college and I enjoyed it but they didn’t hook me. I was a Dead guy, not sure if that matters.

In recent years I started listening to a few of Trey’s solo albums and then started getting into studio Phish a lot more than ever and have started to love them. I do listen to live shows on Spotify as well, and really like them of course.
I was supposed to see the Trey Anastasio Band when I first moved to Asbury in 2020 but Covid canceled the show.
I’m now seeing TAB at the Stone Pony Summer Stage on 7/7. Looking forward to it. I think he’s only playing that show and in Baltimore on the East Coast. Maybe Phish is also touring?
Some "Dead guys" got into Phish as well, others tried it and didn't like it and still others refused to try.

Phish is touring the East Coast from July 11 to August 5, and then playing four shows in Colorado Aug. 31-Sept. 3.

A Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy - I don't know the Misfits album by The Kinks, and I like this a lot.
Unfortunately, this is the only track from Misfits that will appear in my countdown...only so much space...It is also the track that had the most commercial success from the album. There are definitely some other solid tunes on Misfits including (IMO) the title track, Live Life, Black Messiah, and Hay Fever to name a few. Generally, this is not an album people point to when talking about quintessential Kinks. It was around this time the group shifted back to a little more "rock' album style and away from the concept albums they had been tinkering with through a good part of the 70's.

Last edited:
Headed out to a wedding (not my own) and trying to catch up before the new round gets posted:

The 24s

Brandi Carlile/My Song - the last couple of hers have really hit for me
The Decemberists/Don't Carry It All - These keep getting better and better. Love the harmonica (IIRC).
TOD/Pictures of An Only Child - I made a mental note of why I liked this one but can't seem to pull it up.
The Stranglers/Duchess - The last one gave me an Art Brut vibe and this one I glimpsed some Killers. Both of those are good things.
Halfway to the Moon/Phish - I've been trying real hard but it's tough to get past 30-plus years of prejudice that has 10 percent to do with the music and 90 percent to do with bad experiences, but this is the first one to hit for me. We'll see if it's a trend.
Dinosaur Jr/Mind Glow - once again, right in my wheelhouse.
Ray Charles/I've Got A Woman: ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Doves/NY - This one was already on my Manc playlist but good to be reminded of it.
Bauhaus/Departure - I don't hear the Fred Schneider thing in the slightest. Coming from a guy for whom vintage Fred is nails on a chalkboard.
The Tragically Hip/How The Struggle... - Another list that keeps getting better and better.

I don't know if it's intentional, but Green Day has always been strong with album closers. You all got a taste of it with Macy's Day Parade and there are more to come, but  Whatsername may be their best one. Each closer seems to tie a bow on what they're trying to accomplish on that particular record. In this one it was their dive into the rock opera deep end. 'Touching' is the most apt way to describe the first 2 minutes of this track, but the sudden bang halfway until the final cord is what makes this so memorable. Gone are the days of making music to mosh. Now it's time for sing along fist pumping anthems. And I don't think there was a better way to finish (arguably) their biggest and best work.

Headed out to a wedding (not my own) and trying to catch up before the new round gets posted:

The 24s

Brandi Carlile/My Song - the last couple of hers have really hit for me.
The next selection is from the same vein, but it's from her debut album, which had much less influence from the Hanseroth twins. I think the vocals are Brandi double tracked instead of harmonizing with them, so the vibe is a little different.

Damon Albarn Song #24

Damon Albarn - "The Selfish Giant" from Everyday Robots (2014)

Albarn went over twenty years before releasing anything under his own name. He went through at least four different band names during that time. He's still only released two solo albums to date, this one and his pandemic album The Nearer the Fountain, More Pure the Stream Flows (2021).

The logical assumption is he saves his more personal work for himself and indeed a few songs on Everyday Robots contain autobiographical references. "The Selfish Giant" is another taste of Albarn melancholia that grew on me after repeated listens. In particular, Damon's piano noodlings and the devastating:

I had a dream that you were leaving
It's hard to be a lover when the TV's on
And nothing is in your eyes

burned themselves into my consciousness. During the recording sessions, Damon supposedly wanted to replace the line about lover when the TV's on because he thought it reflected poorly on his marriage. Producer Richard Russell fought him on this so it stayed in.

Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/06cCNvDC89aT8m6J5VCmpv

Live at the BBC6 Music Festival (2014)

DUCHESS are an easy top 5 for me out these blokes - been hep to the jive thus far, but this one deserves top billing.

interested to see the lot ahead of this beaut ... bring it
Next track will confirm that everything on Rattus Norvegicus gets included. Duchess is a key track in their evolution from Punk to pop, but its structure is great, the sound is good, but I find something missing. Maybe a bit of feewing.
Stranglers - this was cool, but does this mean I’m sniped from using my Duchess song later in the order?
Yes. No more Duchesseseses allowed
The Stranglers probably won the round for me, killer track
Awesome. Some of the upcoming tracks are bound to disappoint then. Tracks #10-21 are more personal faves rather than their best stuff.

23's PLAYLIST
#23-
Todd RundgrenNew Binky the DoormatBlack Maria
Jorge Ben JorDon QuixoteOba Là Vem Ela

Brandi CarlileJB Breakfast ClubFall Apart Again - self-titled
The PoliceZegras11Bring On The Night
Modest MouseThe Dreaded MarcoHeart Cooks Brain
GenesisYo MamaMore Fool Me
Stevie Ray VaughanSullieEmpty Arms
The Decemberistskupcho1Everything Is Awful
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of DeadplinkoWasted State of Mind
So Divided (2006)
The KinksGalileoYou Don’t Know My Name (1972 - Everybody’s in Showbiz)
RushhigginsFinding My Way
Sigur RósScoresmanVon (Hope) - Live - Hvarf/Heim - 2007
Donald FagenCharlie Steiner
Green DayMAC_32Platypus (I Hate You)
Big ThiefIlov80sNo Reason
Daft Punk rockactionAerodynamic
Taylor SwiftJpalmerillicit affairs
Elliott SmithTuffnuttDrive All Over Town

ChicagoPip's InvitationMotorboat to Mars / Free
The StranglersJohn Maddens LunchboxSometimes
Ryan AdamsDr. OctopusBad Blood
Stevie WonderUruk-HaiYou Are The Sunshine Of My Life
SladeMrs. RannousMama Weer All Crazee Now
PhishshukeSand
Electgric Light Orchestra (ELO)jwbDo Ya
Frank BlackMister CIASelkie Bride
Clutch Raging Weasel Eight Times Over Miss October
Dinosaur Jr. KarmaPolice Freak Scene
Warren ZevonworrierkingMr. Bad Example
He mentions his father's carpet store in this polka. His dad, Stumpy Zevon, was a longtime Jewish mobster, who was Mickey Cohen's best man at one of his weddings. The elder Zevon was absent for much of WZ's childhood but periodically showed up with gambling winnings and corvettes. He had a carpet store near LA as a front for laundering cash. The store is a likely source of the asbestos that caused Zevon's terminal mesothelioma.

Notable Lyric:
I got a part-time job at my father's carpet store
Laying tackless stripping, and housewives by the score
I loaded up their furniture, and took it to Spokane
And auctioned off every last naugahyde divan
I'm very well aquainted with the seven deadly sins
I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in
I'm proud to be a glutton, and I don't have time for sloth
I'm greedy, and I'm angry, and I don't care who I cross
Alice in ChainsMt. ManThe One You Know
QueensnellmanThe Invisible Man
AC/DCfalguyGirls Got Rhythm
The Hold SteadscorchyHostile, Mass.
Damon AlbarnEephusGorillaz --- Souk Eye
Ray Charlessimey
Doveslandrys hatSea Song
SpoonHov34Trouble Comes Running

Foo FightersJust Win BabyI Should Have Known
Simon & Garfunkelzamboni"You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies"
Bruce SpringsteenDrIanMalcolmWreck on the Highway
The ProdigytitusbrambleAndroid
Bauhausotb_liferExquisite Corpse
HeartDoug BNever
The Tragically HipNorthern VoiceGus, the Polar Bear from Central Park
deadmau5zazaleNot Exactly
Elton JohntimschochetEmpty Garden (Hey Hey Johnny)

#23 "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"

Who else gives the first verse to two background singers? I guess the same guy who also threw a great song to another artist and gave us the force of nature that is Chaka Khan. The same guy who - in his prime - produced two or three great LPs for his wife that were Stevie Wonder records in all but the lead vocal (seriously, go check out the '70s albums he did with Syreeta).

I wouldn't put a lot of money on it but, if forced to bet on a Stevie song that folks will still be listening to 1,000 years from now, my choice would be this one. He already had a HOF career before he put this record out, but "YATSOML" launched him into the stratosphere. There was a lot more to come, as he was just gaining steam.

"I feel like this the beginning, though I've loved you for a million years" is as good a description as I've heard of that rush you get when it all comes together and you realize "****, there goes my heart".

Maybe it's just me, but that mix on the link quoted to this record sounds "off" to me.

Song: Bad Blood
Album: 1989
Released: 2015
Artist: Ryan Adams

I doubt Adams was the first artist to cover another artists album cover to cover, but I do believe he made fashionable after he covered Taylor Swifts’ 1989 album. After that release, I remember seeing an influx of this happening.

I wasn’t a Swift fan at the time I first heard Adams take on 1989, but it did open my eyes as to just how good of a pop songwriter she is/was - and loved how Ryan is able to make the songs his own.

The Decemberists
#23 Everything Is Awful

This is the second song from 2018's I'll Be Your Girl and in retrospect I should have placed Everything Is Awful immediately before or after We All Die Young as thematically they work so well together. (In my defense, they are separated on the album as well.)

Pitchfork referred to this song as a "sickly sweet" "novelty romp" and wrote it off as "Meloy’s answer, perhaps, to that manic theme from The Lego Movie". There's a reason I haven't paid attention to Pitchfork since dial-up.

I always thought of it as a state of the union address two years into an administration they just didn't cotton to. A little research on the google indicates I was correct.

CAUTION: THIS NEXT QUOTE MAY BE TRIGGERING TO CERTAIN POLITICAL PERSUASIONS:

READDORK: It’s the first tour since America went completely bonkers, has ‘Everything Is Awful’ been going down well with audiences?
COLIN MELOY: I’m pretty bummed out about it, to be honest. I don’t want to disparage the song from the record, but my relationship to the songs inevitably change every time. Something about going around even in an ironic way and proclaiming ‘everything is awful’ does an injustice to the fact that everything actually is awful, and it’s not that funny. So we’ve actually stopped playing that song. I feel like the joke ran thin after a few months and everything remains awful. I guess it’s just changed my opinion; I don’t feel like joking about it anymore.

I know you've worked so hard
To hoist your own petard
Must be so nice the point caught in your side

OK, hopefully you made it through that section of this post unscathed and - more important - I haven't gotten the thread locked for political discourse.

On a lighter note, song #22 will be the first of several selections from the world’s most overqualified LARP convention house band.

Last edited:
23. The One You Know (off Rainier Fog, 2018)

Shifting to the after
An impostor, soldiers on
Are you surprised black water flows
From wells run dry?

(Official video) Alice In Chains - The One You Know

We’re on a string (ha?) of songs where the opening is all about the guitar and bass work. Where the riff grabs you and the harmonizing, someone haunting vocals lead to a catchy tune. So yeah, while I certainly think it holds its own, it’s fair enough to say that this gets a boost from sounding, you know, like other AIC songs.

If you’re thinking this has a familiar taste to it beyond AIC, you’re on a right track. Cantrell mentioned trying to channel David Bowie (“Fame” in particular) when working on the riff. He was less forward about its meaning, though DuVall said it’s “about how things aren’t always what they seem”. Which is pretty straightforward, though it can be taken in a lot of ways.

Next on the countdown, Friends Don’t Let Friends Get Friends Haircuts.
along with some bonus content

If we ever did a soundtrack of the Trump years “Everything Is Awful” would be one of the first tracks I’d think of. Noveltyish but it’s a good tune too. There were a few, I can’t think of more than a handful that I’d call good songs pertaining to that particular situation, though once covid hit (and George Floyd) everything went next level

(no politics here, purely objective!!!)

Last edited:
but it did open my eyes as to just how good of a pop songwriter she is/was
She has the nuts-and-bolts of good songwriting down to a T. I'm not always crazy about the way her records are arranged, but that's a "me" thing and my ambivalence obviously doesn't affect her popularity. Out of the 2010s and early 2020s, she's THE singular artist and deserves every accolade and dollar she gets.

As far as Ryan Adams goes, he's the American version of Neil Finn (who is the Kiwi version of Paul and/or Stevie). You've been nailing these picks.

@KarmaPolice there are 2 Chicago songs on the playlist
The songs are a part of one another. They go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong.
Sometimes I think it would be pretty sweet to be able to link two tracks together in the context of a playlist that gets shuffled, wouldn’t that be a cool feature?

Loving the Ray, for him probably more than anyone else on this thing, I am chomping at the bit for the full set

My Taylor Swift exposure as she hit her zenith came mostly from my constant late night talk show watching. To me it just wasn’t my style, kid stuff, no disrespect.

Later after I started losing jobs due to my trainwreck substance abuse I was driving Lyft in SF for a while, and I usually had pop radio on because I was usually driving rich kids around. There were a couple of Taylor songs I really started to dig. But I left it at that.

This is a good place to be hearing somebody’s honest take on her best stuff, nice work and a solid change up from all this crustiness

@KarmaPolice there are 2 Chicago songs on the playlist
The songs are a part of one another. They go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong.
Sometimes I think it would be pretty sweet to be able to link two tracks together in the context of a playlist that gets shuffled, wouldn’t that be a cool feature?

Loving the Ray, for him probably more than anyone else on this thing, I am chomping at the bit for the full set
It would be a great feature. Shuffle is the worst when I have the Beatles Medley on a playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread