What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will win?

• Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's all a set-up for Mr. Favre. I see four td passes in his future and the Pack winning 42 to 38.Go Packers!

moss does look just like buckwheat and he was being his gentlemanly self barking at the GB fans about the score board.Another first down on a great move by Walker!

It's all a set-up for Mr. Favre. I see four td passes in his future and the Pack winning 42 to 38.Go Packers!
Are you ####### kidding me? Never have I been so :bag: :bag: at being a Pack fan. This team is not good at all.

tough call, it was remarkable how long the ball hung on his back, but he did intercept and then fumble.Field goal good, come back underway!

tough call, it was remarkable how long the ball hung on his back, but he did intercept and then fumble.Field goal good, come back underway!
:no: Sorry, this D will not hold and the Viqueens D looks 10 times better than ours right now.

I'm so conflicted.I like Favre, but I'm a Culpepper fan...I find myself rooting more for Minnesota, even though I really want Green Bay in the Super Bowl... :loco:

:rotflmao: at Moss.."WHAT'S THE MOTHER####ING SCORE? WHAT'S THE MOTHER####ING SCORE?"
When do the Yucks play ? :confused: Sunday Night Football ?:horns:
why did you take that as a knock?oh, and how many super bowls does your choke squad have?:horns:
PSST... Your season IS OVER !!BEAT IT !!:horns:
And yours will be next week.
I thought it was gonna be this week ? :rotflmao: :horns:

Disclaimer: I'm not a Packer fan or a Viking fan or have no bet on this game.

Why must the refs blow the whistle so soon? would it hurt to let it go for a second or two longer and wait to make a call. Confer with the other refs. Is that asking to much?

Last edited by a moderator:
VIKINGS need to regroup and reload here and keep the pressure on. I've never been so hyped for a game !!

COME ON VIKINGS

SHOCK THE WORLD !!!!!

:horns:

:rotflmao: at Moss.."WHAT'S THE MOTHER####ING SCORE? WHAT'S THE MOTHER####ING SCORE?"
why did you take that as a knock?oh, and how many super bowls does your choke squad have?:horns:
uh...game isn't over yet.GDB fans of an 8-8 team talking smack.

Youre right for once, it is this week.

you're making it really hard for me to root for the Vikings
ditto..I was actually pulling for them.this dooooooooooooosh is making it hard to do so.

you're making it really hard for me to root for the Vikings
He does it all the time.

uh...game isn't over yet.GDB fans of an 8-8 team talking smack.
And what are Chuckie's Bucs up to nowadays? :P

Just when I switched to the better game on TV, the Pack looks better.(for those wondering, we're playing Kentucky)

I was just going to say that Green Bay's play selection in that goalline series was atrocious.Bubba Franks just shut me up.

Users who are viewing this thread