What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Chicago at New England** (-8.5) (40) (1 Viewer)

I don’t get the Montgomery slander. Kid runs hard. Has some wiggle, I like him.

What a play by fields and what a catch by Kmet!

Probably because it takes him 12 carries to break 40 yards, and he has no juice to break a long run. Smart football player, just not a high-end talent.

Probably because it takes him 12 carries to break 40 yards, and he has no juice to break a long run. Smart football player, just not a high-end talent.
His line doesn’t do him any favors. I’ve seen him look elite at times. IIRC he was the one of the most elusive player in open space. Forces a lot of missed tackles. They just don’t use him like that any more.

His line doesn’t do him any favors. I’ve seen him look elite at times. IIRC he was the one of the most elusive player in open space. Forces a lot of missed tackles. They just don’t use him like that any more.
I do think he would benefit playing on a better team, for sure. I think he'd be terrific on the Bills (and I hate to say that as a Singletary manager)

I do think he would benefit playing on a better team, for sure. I think he'd be terrific on the Bills (and I hate to say that as a Singletary manager)
I think they're very similar players actually. Both good RB's, plenty of moves, but just not athletic enough to be great.

We lost Vince Vaughn on the mannincast. Eli was looking to dominate him, got disconnected.
This whole program could be so much better if these guys were in a room together. They lose guests...there are delays in audio making for awkward moments trying not to talk over each other.... Manningcast is both interesting and hard to watch all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread