What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA quarter draft - getting the band back together (1 Viewer)

I like how @Zow liked the last post and then left before picking.  Great shtick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is winding down, here's who I ended up with.  Got the top pick, which I didn't really want, would have preferred probably 5 or 6. I'm either going to score 0 or a lot.

• 6 Texas Tech
  • 11 Sparty/UCLA
  • 9 Wisky - This is the one I wasn't thrilled with although I think they beat UNC
  • 9 St. Bonnies
  • 12 Oregon St
  • 14 Colgate
  • 5 Creighton - Decent value in the 7th round
  • NORP/App St - Mr. Irrelevant

Since this is winding down, here's who I ended up with.  Got the top pick, which I didn't really want, would have preferred probably 5 or 6. I'm either going to score 0 or a lot.

• 6 Texas Tech
  • 11 Sparty/UCLA
  • 9 Wisky - This is the one I wasn't thrilled with although I think they beat UNC
  • 9 St. Bonnies
  • 12 Oregon St
  • 14 Colgate
  • 5 Creighton - Decent value in the 7th round
  • NORP/App St - Mr. Irrelevant
Those first 3 picks are solid. Wiscy in round 3?

Go big or go home.  Here's my lineup from another one I'm in:

13    Ohio
6    SD St
3    Texas
12    Winthrop
10    Va Tech
12    G'town
14    UT Abilene
15    Cleveland St
This is what I feel like although I don't have a Texas to at least ensure not getting shut out.

Has to be shtick.
Something about the new board update is messing with me, if you go idle, but leave a thread you had open it's like it's just not loading all of them in when checking the (load new post) option.  It takes a full F5 refresh to get it to backfill.  I'm either dumb it's a bug or I'm not understanding what that feature is setting out to accomplish.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread