What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**NFC Divisional Round - Packers at Niners** (-10, 50.5) Kickoff Sat 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Got a bunch of bets but going to enjoy my 2 favorite players in the same game, Aaron and Kittle, LFG!

Fred Warner must have read the first page of this thread where I said Fred Warner will control the middle of the field. Huh.

And that's clearly a flag.

Working on his calf? Dang his calf is all the way up in his quad? I’d say he should get that checked out if so.

Great play design by LaFleur, with that sneaky screen with Kraft lead blocking. I'm surprised we don't see more of those since a TE blocking isn't an ineligible man downfield.

Great play design by LaFleur, with that sneaky screen with Kraft lead blocking. I'm surprised we don't see more of those since a TE blocking isn't an ineligible man downfield.

Because it shouldn't in theory work. You have 2 wrs standing in the exact same space - 49ers D just sucks

Baltimore also started slow. The week off adds cobwebs? Wonder if they are a good bet at halftime similar to the Ravens.
Ravens started ok imo. They just got cowardly and kicked a FG when they had a 4th and 3. Then they gave up a punt return TD.

Because it shouldn't in theory work. You have 2 wrs standing in the exact same space - 49ers D just sucks
They weren't in the same space, the TE was like 8 yards downfield, and the RB was at the LOS.

They weren't in the same space, the TE was like 8 yards downfield, and the RB was at the LOS.

Didn't see it that way...Kraft was about a yard in front of the rb when he got the ball

If SF loses this game, I'll be advocating for a new coach even though I know it won't happen. This getting close, knocking on the door s### is getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread