What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Honestly think this Eagles team has a chance at Carolina. Defense travels well and I think Carolina a little over-rated right now. Certainly won't be and shouldn't be favored, but that's NOT an automatic loss either
Not an automatic loss. But going to be VERY difficult if we're down to 3rd string LB's and backup WR's. Need to get healthy. Love that we have the bye right after that though before Dallas.
Regardless, Eagles certainly look like the best team in the division (at least on paper)
That is the positive from this game. Even if we lose to Carolina, we may still be favoured to win the div :P

Might be 8-8 div winner now. Not sure who we cheer for next week, Dallas or NYG?

I liked that Bradford went deep on first play last drive, just wish Cooper had stayed on his route.

Need to kill some clock here and flip the field.

I don't get the Giants offense. They gain good yards running on first down and then go immediately into shotgun. They could try running on 2nd down if they can't pass protect.

Users who are viewing this thread