What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

12 team dynasty ppr

I traded Jordan reed, cordarrelle patterson, and a late 2015 first rounder

I obtained Rob Gronkowski, Cody Latimer, and a likely mid 2016 first rounder

12 team standard PPR

Contender (myself) has Jimmy Graham on bye, and visions of last years lingering injuries. Only backup TE is Ladarius Green, and has been rebuffed on attempts as cheaper alternatives.

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Was almost insta accepted so I probably overpayed, but I've tried for so long to get a stronger backup TE, and I like Allen's upside there.

12 team standard PPR

Contender (myself) has Jimmy Graham on bye, and visions of last years lingering injuries. Only backup TE is Ladarius Green, and has been rebuffed on attempts as cheaper alternatives.

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Was almost insta accepted so I probably overpayed, but I've tried for so long to get a stronger backup TE, and I like Allen's upside there.
Prefer what you gave

12 team standard PPR

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Prefer what you gave
I'd take Allen.

12 team standard PPR

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Other owner almost immediately makes this trade:

Martavis

Stafford

for

RGIII

Quick

Eifert

Making a run this year.

Gave Sankey / John Brown / Fitz / #1 pick

Received Ingram / Moreno / E. Sanders / #2 pick
I'll take the young guys by a lot. Two RBs hurt and in a committee. Seems like the picks should be on other side or not involved at all.
Yeah give me the Sankey side competing or not.

Sanders is the best player on the side you get and I would have trouble dealing Sankey for him

12 team standard PPR

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Martavis

Stafford

for

RGIII

Quick

Eifert
Like that deal for him even more

12 team dynasty ppr

I like Reed a lot, but I'd need more than that for Gronk alone.
I like the Gronk side too but it is close for me. CP+1st is pretty much all I would expect for Gronk at this point (Gronk value rising though) but I do like Latimer better than Reed

12 team dynasty ppr

I like the Gronk side too but it is close for me. CP+1st is pretty much all I would expect for Gronk at this point (Gronk value rising though) but I do like Latimer better than Reed
I don't agree. Whether people should be patient with Patterson or not, his value is trending down and Gronk's is trending up again (and for some never went down). I'd never consider this as a Gronk owner.

12 team dynasty ppr

I don't agree. Whether people should be patient with Patterson or not, his value is trending down and Gronk's is trending up again (and for some never went down). I'd never consider this as a Gronk owner.
I wouldn't sell Gronk for that either but to expect someone to offer more today will find the inbox empty in most leagues

12 team standard PPR

Gives up:

Ladarius Green

Martavis Bryant

Got

Dwayne Allen

Martavis

Stafford

for

RGIII

Quick

Eifert
Like that deal for him even more
Yeah trades Allen and Stafford for LGreen/Eifert/RG3/Quick. Nice job by that guy.

I do understand trading LGreen for production this year though and wouldn't hold that against anyone. Allen is a good buy and seems locked in as Lucks fave in the red zone

12 team .5 PPR.

I traded TY Hilton and Donte Moncrief for a 2015 2nd round pick, 2015 3rd round pick, 2016 1st round pick, 2016 2nd round pick, and a 2016 3rd round pick. The other owner has one of the stronger teams out there.

Some trades that happened a week to a couple weeks ago:

12 Team PPR, QRRWWTKF, 6 points for all TDs

Team A gives: Philip Rivers (rebuild)

Team B gives: Teddy Bridgewater, should be late 2015 2nd

-------

Sister league of on above

Team A gives: Matt Asiata (rebuilding)

Team B gives: Terrance West (has a competing roster, currently 2-3 though)

-------

12 Team PPR, QRRWWWTKF

Team A gives: Jared Cook (has Gronk/Cameron at TE)

Team B gives: 2015 2nd (borderline playoff team, should make it, needed immediate TE help)

--------

12 Team PPR QRRWWTKFF

Team A gives: Terrance West, A.J. Green (maybe wanted more immediate production at RB with Oliver)

Team B gives: Branden Oliver, Demaryius Thomas (probably best/2nd best team in the league, stacked roster)

12 team .5 PPR.

I traded TY Hilton and Donte Moncrief for a 2015 2nd round pick, 2015 3rd round pick, 2016 1st round pick, 2016 2nd round pick, and a 2016 3rd round pick. The other owner has one of the stronger teams out there.
Seems weird he would even want those players then.

I guess maybe if his team is on the older side, and the league has somewhat large rosters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start 2qb league:

Gave: rg3, Alfred Morris, davante Adams

Got: Demarco murray

Start 2qb league:

Gave: rg3, Alfred Morris, davante Adams

Got: Demarco murray
It feels like an overpay to me, in a start 2x QB league--a buy high on Murray and a sell low on the 3 outgoing parts. Murray is going to get nicked up at some point this year, and RG3 will be a starting QB again--this year or next. While I would have no issue writing him off as a player to rely on--I'd have sold once he gets a start under his belt, rather than now.

That said, if it puts you over the top this year or next, it will have obviously paid off.

r0llin_game said:
12 Team PPR, QRRWWTKF, 6 points for all TDs

Team A gives: Philip Rivers (rebuild)

Team B gives: Teddy Bridgewater, should be late 2015 2nd
I like this for both sides.

For the rest, I'd take the bolded and feel strong about it:

r0llin_game said:
Sister league of on above

Team A gives: Matt Asiata (rebuilding)

Team B gives: Terrance West (has a competing roster, currently 2-3 though)

-------

12 Team PPR, QRRWWWTKF

Team A gives: Jared Cook (has Gronk/Cameron at TE)

Team B gives: 2015 2nd (borderline playoff team, should make it, needed immediate TE help)

--------

12 Team PPR QRRWWTKFF

Team A gives: Terrance West, A.J. Green (maybe wanted more immediate production at RB with Oliver)

Team B gives: Branden Oliver, Demaryius Thomas (probably best/2nd best team in the league, stacked roster)

12 Team PPR

Team A gave up:
Quick, Brian STL WR

Team B gave up:
Williams, Andre NYG RB
Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (acquired in a previous trade with Team A)

Team A also owns Rashad Jennings

ETA: Quick was Team A's WR6/7

12 Team PPR

Team A gave up:

Quick, Brian STL WR

Team B gave up:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (acquired in a previous trade with Team A)

I would do that deal for AWilliams and the 2nd if I owned Jennings

12 Team PPR

Team A gave up:

Quick, Brian STL WR

Team B gave up:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Fair deal for both sides but I prefer Quick long term

ghostguy123 said:
Making a run this year.

Making a run by trading for that??
Sanders could be a final piece if you needed to upgrade from Fitz.
Not sure why previous posters are down on this trade. In my .5 PPR league, Sanders is WR #15 even though he has already had his bye, and he HAS NOT SCORED YET. With Peyton, the touchdowns will come. I would bet a good chunk of money that he finishes in the top 12 in PPR leagues this year. He has basically replaced Welker's production, and Peyton clearly trusts him.

Ingram and Moreno are exactly the kind of guys that help you win championships: devalued because they are veterans who are hurt or in a committee, but will put up points that will win you games. Both those guys will be big contributers when they are back healthy.

Championship banners hang forever. I like your side in your situation.

ghostguy123 said:
Making a run this year.

Making a run by trading for that??
Sanders could be a final piece if you needed to upgrade from Fitz.
Not sure why previous posters are down on this trade. In my .5 PPR league, Sanders is WR #15 even though he has already had his bye, and he HAS NOT SCORED YET. With Peyton, the touchdowns will come. I would bet a good chunk of money that he finishes in the top 12 in PPR leagues this year. He has basically replaced Welker's production, and Peyton clearly trusts him.

Ingram and Moreno are exactly the kind of guys that help you win championships: devalued because they are veterans who are hurt or in a committee, but will put up points that will win you games. Both those guys will be big contributers when they are back healthy.

Championship banners hang forever. I like your side in your situation.
Because Welker is back now? Peyton can feed many mouths so Sanders is still likely to be a decent WR2.

However I am not sure why Fitz won't be by years end either...he always has been I see no reason to doubt him because of a slow start now. Brown can be moved very easily and I bet Sankey was very likely a top 6 pick in this draft.

Nobody was offering top 6 picks for any 2 of those 3 combined. (Sanders/Moreno/Ingram). Anyway I am never a fan on giving up on 1st round picks this early in a season and giving up a 1st along with it is too much imo

I am not saying it isn't a deal that has decent long term potential on both sides but it looks like a deal "won" based on 4 games this season not a dynasty deal

Not involved:

Johnson, Calvin DET WR
Barron, Mark TBB S
for
Allen, Keenan SDC WR
Hardy, Greg CAR DE
Cushing, Brian HOU LB

Guy trading Calvin is rebuilding and made it known that he was shopping him. My offers fell short though I'm not sure why he'd prefer this one.

12 TM QRWWTFF PPR:1/1/1.25

Team A gave: Quick

Team B gave: M.Jones

I wish I had known Quick could be had for that. <_<

Not involved:

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Barron, Mark TBB S

for

Allen, Keenan SDC WR

Hardy, Greg CAR DE

Cushing, Brian HOU LB

Guy trading Calvin is rebuilding and made it known that he was shopping him. My offers fell short though I'm not sure why he'd prefer this one.
Yuck.

Few more, all from the same league.

12 Team PPR QRRWWTKF

Team A gives: Tom Brady

Team B gives: 2015 3rd (should be a playoff team)

Team C gives: Drew Brees (has Cutler/Wilson)

Team D gives: 2015 1st (defending champ, Flacco was his QB1)

Team C gives: Justin Forsett, Vincent Jackson, Greg Olsen

Team E gives: Eric Ebron, 2015 1st (fringe playoff team, players acquired will all start)

Not involved:

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Barron, Mark TBB S

for

Allen, Keenan SDC WR

Hardy, Greg CAR DE

Cushing, Brian HOU LB

Calvin

Full IDP 16 team tiered PPR (.25/.5/1) 38 man rosters

In a massive rebuild after taking over last Novemeber

Gave: 2015 4th (maybe mid)

Got: Aaron Dobson

14 team no ppr

Gave:JThomas, djax, 2 2015 1st rd picks

Got: JCharles, KDavis

Starting mccoy at rb and lbell and charles at flex with mifloyd at wr and kelce at te

Ppr all touchdowns 6 points start qb, 2 rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex

Team A gave Hyde, Terrance Williams, Kendall Wright, Tyler Eifert, and a 2015 first( the first is from a team that is outside of the playoffs right now)

Team B gave Charles, Knile Davis, V. Jax and a 2015 3rd

Ppr all touchdowns 6 points start qb, 2 rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex

Team A gave Hyde, Terrance Williams, Kendall Wright, Tyler Eifert, and a 2015 first( the first is from a team that is outside of the playoffs right now)

Team B gave Charles, Knile Davis, V. Jax and a 2015 3rd
Charles/Davis

Users who are viewing this thread