What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2021 Ryder Cup (1 Viewer)

Berger feeling the pressure…
I saw him hit 3 shots that looked very much like something I would hit.  Twice coming home and once earlier when he got a very fortunate bounce off a mound. 

Sad that there weren't any really tight matches.  Hopefully this afternoon is closer.  

the talk is going to be Bryson hitting the lady off the first tee but how the hell are people sitting right above a bunker :confused:

I don't remember the coverage of this event being quite this bad before.  It's borderline unwatchable for near constant commercials.  Haven't we established the players get nothing out of this $$ wise but expenses and NBC just pockets it?

Just want to point out the US just won a hole where NBC aired exactly zero shots of.
You talking the hole where they just showed the short Casey miss?     Its not easy providing coverage with all FOUR of these foursomes going on at once.   

You talking the hole where they just showed the short Casey miss?     Its not easy providing coverage with all FOUR of these foursomes going on at once.   
Especially when you're on a seven-hour commercial break.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Laughing
Reactions: SWC
Looks a lot like Pacific Dunes. Ryder Cup at Bandon would be cool but I don’t know if they have the infrastructure. Definitely not close by

Brysons drive on the par five was macho. See if he converts the eagle. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Golf Channel and NBC getting absolutely hammered on Twitter for having the audacity to mix in some golf with it's presentation of World's Most Annoying and Repetitive Commercials. So at least there's that.

Golf Channel and NBC getting absolutely hammered on Twitter for having the audacity to mix in some golf with it's presentation of World's Most Annoying and Repetitive Commercials. So at least there's that.

The only way this could get worse is if they start mixing in the Applebee's commercial. They may as well at this point.

The only way this could get worse is if they start mixing in the Applebee's commercial. They may as well at this point.
Yeah, we fancy like Applebee's on a date night

Got that Bourbon Street steak with the Oreo shake

Get some whipped cream on the top too

Two straws, one check, girl, I got you

Bougie like Natty in the styrofoam

Squeak-squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home

Some Alabama-jamma, she my Dixieland delight

Ayy, that's how we do, how we do, fancy like, oh

Fancy like, oh

Fancy like, oh

Fancy like, oh

Looks a lot like Pacific Dunes. Ryder Cup at Bandon would be cool but I don’t know if they have the infrastructure. Definitely not close by
You well know by now there ain't ANYTHING close enough to support this type of event.  And really, we don't want the rest of the world to see Coos Bay Oregon.

@edsbs: The Ryder Cup is so weird, it’s like watching cats try to learn to work as a team in front of ten thousand drunk dads

Rory playing like garbage.

Love this Hovland kid.  Seems very likeable. 

3 of 4 shots within 3 feet on the 12th in the Rahm/Dechambeu match.  Throwing darts!

Rory playing like garbage.

Love this Hovland kid.  Seems very likeable. 

3 of 4 shots within 3 feet on the 12th in the Rahm/Dechambeu match.  Throwing darts!

Hovland is great tee to green. His putting is very streaky.

13th hole, scottie puts a safe one in the fairway and Bryson full sends one into the green side bunker :lmao:  he’s 3rd time he’s done this on a par 4 today 

Users who are viewing this thread