What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Hillary Clinton . @HillaryClinton

6m

The president of the United States has betrayed our country. That’s not a political statement—it’s a harsh reality, and we must act. He is a clear and present danger to the things that keep us strong and free. I support impeachment.

Shocking new developments....

Transcript released- 30 minute call. President talks repeatedly about the need for an investigation into Biden. Right after the Zelensky asks for money to be released, Trump again demands an investigation into Biden. 

Also- the Justice Department will NOT release Whistleblower report to Congress because Barr has decided this does not rise to that level. 
This is not correct

The “Crowd Strike” thing is almost as bad. That’s a long debunked conspiracy theory that Russia was not behind the DNC email leaks. So apparently after all this time Trump still doesn’t believe his own intelligence agencies. 

Its been pointed out - but worth highlighting:

Important: This is a "transcript" with quotation marks. The disclaimer reads: CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.

This is the White House version.  Imagine what the real conversation was like.

Think about it: President Trump asked the government of another country to work with the United States Attorney General in order to investigate a political rival. 

Unacceptable. 

He asked Ukraine about Crowdstrike and the DNC Servers too?  :lmao:  
There's also ellipses when he was asking about that.  Also some ellipses here:  "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

Not a transcript, but they also redacted notes on what he was saying.

So, we know:

1.  Trump asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival

2.  Trump asked a foreign government to assist in debunking Mueller Investigation

3.  Trump brought his personal attorney into the mix - not a representative of the US Government

4.  Trump brought DOJ in - but DOJ says that is the first they heard of it
Well, yeah sure, when you distill it down the essential facts it looks bad, but ...., but, oh never mind, I lost my train of thought. 

From twitter - "This may not be the part of the transcript that deserves to get the most attention, but note the foreign leader making a point of telling the president he stayed at a Trump property."

--

Of course. 

Do you really think this is a nothingburger?
Trump is being eviscerated over the White House version of the call.  This is as good as it will get for him - and Barr, and Rudy.

Oh, sure, Trump supporters are still holding on to: "See, Trump never brought up the funds he was already withholding from Ukraine when he asked for those favors.  There is nothing to see here."

But, this is going to get ugly - just based on Trump's own version of events.  

Its been pointed out - but worth highlighting:

Important: This is a "transcript" with quotation marks. The disclaimer reads: CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.

This is the White House version.  Imagine what the real conversation was like.
:hot: but what everyone expected 

announcing impeachment has allowed the democrats, finally, after 3 years of trump flooding the zone with ####, to begin to take the initiative and dictate tempo. we'll see if they can keep it up. 

From twitter - "This may not be the part of the transcript that deserves to get the most attention, but note the foreign leader making a point of telling the president he stayed at a Trump property."

--

Of course. 
Complete sidetrack - but I do wonder what the Trump brand will be like once Trump is out of office (whenever that happens).

His base supporters don't strike me as prime Trump Property targets - and when he is out of power, I don't see a lot of the people looking to gain influence using Trump's properties.

“Hey could you look into this public allegation and help us to find the truth?”

”ok”
“Hey could you look into this public allegation ABOUT MY POLITICAL OPPONENT AND THE CRIMINAL EVIDENCE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY and help us to find the truth OR WHATEVER WILL HELP ME PERSONALLY?”

”ok AND THANKS FOR THE CASH.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I also like how he's talking about other heads of state behind their backs like a 13 year old girl :lol:   

"hey...Suzie says she wants to be friends with you and help you but she doesn't really mean it.  It's all talk.  I want to be your friend!!  Really I do!!!!"

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Users who are viewing this thread