What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***LA Rams at Green Bay Packers -7 (45.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Glad they didn’t call it but by the rulebook that 3rd down tackle was helmet to helmet on a receiver 

Za’darius Smith, Rick Wagner, Kenny Young, this game is full of ex-Ravens. Tellingly none of them is a skill position player 

See Seattle? This is how a team with a #1 WR makes sure to move him around and makes sure he gets the ball. Jusrt because a shutdown CB is on him doesn't mean you go "aw man I guess I have to ignore my #1 WR now"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rams actually had a great defensive playcall. They just can't finish the play...why are you leaping Floyd??? Stay on the ground and take Rodgers down.

Last edited by a moderator:
The burst he showed on the midfield run was something else. I was wrong about him. I wasn't very high on him as I was the other rookies. But he looks great.
I tried telling people all off-season here that he was a product of the worst D-1 line in the nation at FSU and if he went to Bama instead (that’s who it came down to) he woulda been a first round pick. People kept saying he was missing holes and I was like trust me there were never any holes. A rare hit for me on the fantasy football thing. 

Remember Crosby in that epic playoff game against Dallas a few years ago, trading bombs with the Dallas kicker (I forget who it was)? He was feeling it that day. 

I tried telling people all off-season here that he was a product of the worst D-1 line in the nation at FSU and if he went to Bama instead (that’s who it came down to) he woulda been a first round pick. People kept saying he was missing holes and I was like trust me there were never any holes. A rare hit for me on the fantasy football thing. 
I remember you saying that, quite specifically. I should know better than to underestimate line play, but it seems like that's always a convenient excuse for guys that aren't that great. I guess when you have one of the worst in D-1, it matters.  I didn't really have a strong opinion about him, just considered his performance a mark against him. That's why I don't scout for the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread