What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (1 Viewer)

More proof that the NFL should get rid of all replays.  How was that not marked down at the 31?  BUF receiver was clearly touched after his knee when down.
He wasn't touched when his knee hit, he was in the air when touched, they got it right. 

20 % chance is still higher than 4th and 27 chance. Although even if 59 yard fg chance is 5% that's still higher than going for it. 
Yeah, I was talking for this particular drive (the one where the ball was spotted at the 39 when I wrote that)

I actually thought they should have punted with 1:55 left and three timeouts given that defense.  

More proof that the NFL should get rid of all replays.  How was that not marked down at the 31?  BUF receiver was clearly touched after his knee when down.
This one is not that difficult. The runner’s knee hit the ground but THEN he dove for the first down market. He was touched WHILE HE WAS IN THE AIR, so it’s the same as if his knee never hit the ground. The ball gets spotted the first place any body part hits once he hits the ground after he was touched. 

Users who are viewing this thread