What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers @ Seahawks Game Thread (1 Viewer)

No.  I just thought the way the pocket was he couldn't step into it
Yeah, I just went back and watched again. That should have been 6 with a decent throw. Adams had a couple steps on the DB with no help. Rodgers definitely could have stepped into the throw a bit more, too.

That 3rd down play the fault had to be on Moore... 3rd and 12 you run a 10 yard route? That can't be right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...but if he steps into that ball it’s a TD rather than letting the DB catch up.

Its fun to watch the flat footed dock of the wrist pass. But the guy was wide open and had several steps on the defensive back.
Been like that all year. He’s throwing differently to avoid the full knee torque. The long 50+ tds aren’t there. 

Sigh....... Learn the rules son
I know the rules. Holding goes on every play and is only likely to get called on the edges because that's where it won't get obscured. Like I said, it was a nice hold. Crappy holds are obviously spotted.

Why would he even be in the game?
It's the "Taysom Hill" effect.  Apparently bringing in obscure backups who are inferior to the starting talent "forces the defense to prepare for more packages" and "gives the offense a significant advantage."  Or so I keep being told by zealots...

LOL,  McCarthy is the worst coach ever. Let's bring in Jamaal Williams to give Jones a breather.  He has what 4 carries..lololol..cant make this sh@@ up.

Why has plodder mcgoo been in on equal terms with Aaron Jones?

LOL,  McCarthy is the worst coach ever. Let's bring in Jamaal Williams to give Jones a breather.  He has what 4 carries..lololol..cant make this sh@@ up.
I'm not sure what the argument here is. Jones is 4/16; that was Williams' 1st carry and it went for 5 yards. Is your argument when he gave him a breather? Or that he came in? I mean Jones isn't a machine.

I hate how buck says incomplete on third down passes. Every single time. He doesn't quite put a question mark on it, more like he drags it out looking enough to scan the field for a flag.  I don't blame him - it's probably the right way to call it these days - but it's another annoying symptom of the flag happy nfl these days.

I'm not sure what the argument here is. Jones is 4/16; that was Williams' 1st carry and it went for 5 yards. Is your argument when he gave him a breather? Or that he came in? I mean Jones isn't a machine.
I think Jones is pretty well rested from McCarthy’s idiotic use of him the previous 8 weeks.

Holy ##### ANOTHER false start?

EDIT: What is the offensive lineman seeing that you jump AT HOME?

Users who are viewing this thread