What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers @ Seahawks Game Thread (1 Viewer)

2nd thought on the Jones reception.  Not a great “route”.  He almost got lost after beating the LB and turned all goofy.  It worked out...but young man needs to turn the other way on a corner route.

Fackrell was a guy most called about the worst player on D coming into the year.  He was really bad.  The recent surge is pretty nuts.  Seems a credit to teams focusing on Mathews and Daniels.  They may not have the stats themselves but it has allowed Fackrell and Lowry and Clark to do well and part of why the team does have so many pressures and sacks this year without any one player having a hunch of sacks.

How does Pete Carroll still have a job?
I like Pete. Think he's a good coach. But he seems the type of guy to have a short shelf life with 1 team. Kind of like Jim Harbaugh. Players love him and will bust their a## for him for 3 or 4 years, then the personality and act gets old. Why guys like that are perfect for college, when players are only there for 3 or 4 years.

This game is a great showcase of 2 former powerhouses and what happens when you overpay your star QB a crippling contract which prohibits any kind of development or stability at any other position.

I like Pete. Think he's a good coach. But he seems the type of guy to have a short shelf life with 1 team. Kind of like Jim Harbaugh. Players love him and will bust their a## for him for 3 or 4 years, then the personality and act gets old. Why guys like that are perfect for college, when players are only there for 3 or 4 years.
I have a GREAT story about Jim Harbaugh that I have told before.  I might tell it again.

That ball is moving half the time.  Probably should be complete but cal in the field incomplete and he never really put it away.

This game is a great showcase of 2 former powerhouses and what happens when you overpay your star QB a crippling contract which prohibits any kind of development or stability at any other position.
That's crazy that Rodgers new contract had such an immediate effect on talent on the team... 

I remember being laughed at by Mr. General in the Wilson thread when I said Wilson's contract was too much and would hurt Seattle long term. #validation 

Users who are viewing this thread