What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

Do you not believe in pedophilia rings or is pedophilia just not that important to you?
Dude you’ve had this covered. Trump has hired not one but two Epstein lawyers. Trump allowed Epstein to recruit at his club. He socialized with Epstein AND Maxwell and he’s in Epstein’s client book, and he’s been mentioned as pursuing underage girls in one lawsuit and at least two news reports that I can recall.

Deal.

Open borders contribute heavily to pedophilia as did the Haiti earthquakes, in my opinion.
Well clearly the solution is to seize children from their parents and never return them while subjecting them to lord knows what in internment camps in the interim.

And uh - Haitian earthquakes..... have what to do with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that’s right because Q-Geppetto has clearly linked Alefantis to the pizzagate claims himself. If someone believed that crap hell yes they would try to go stop it, makes total sense.
Again you don't agree that Pedophilia happens?

Trust me Podesta and Alefantis will pay a heavy price for their involvement, as will many others.

This should make you happy, yes?

Again you don't agree that Pedophilia happens?

Trust me Podesta and Alefantis will pay a heavy price for their involvement, as will many others.

This should make you happy, yes?
I think this shows everything wrong with this Q thinking.

Over here: Pedophilia is a horrible thing.

Annnnnnd waaaayyyyy over here: John Podesta and this poor guy who’s not even in politics have zero probable, demonstrable factual connection to the other thing.

Meanwhile an actual president does. It’s not arrestable certainly but it is at least a very real gossamer connection, and yet it’s totally ignored because this is a cult.

Apparently you do not believe that many children that are brought into this country and then disappear and are not brought in by family members? 
No, I have seen no actual proof from the Comet Pizza thread days to the present that these alleged mass trafficking pedophilia rings actually exist.

I think this shows everything wrong with this Q thinking.

Over here: Pedophilia is a horrible thing.

Annnnnnd waaaayyyyy over here: John Podesta and this poor guy who’s not even in politics have zero probable, demonstrable factual connection to the other thing.

Meanwhile an actual president does. It’s not arrestable certainly but it is at least a very real gossamer connection, but it’s totally ignored because this is a cult.
As Q repeatedly states "WE HAVE IT ALL"  as he has posted many times. Video, texts, messages, print etc.

Weiner's laptop will indict numerous people just by itself, in my opinion.

Again I don't speak for Trump, but would appreciate a link to confirm your suspicions. That would be unacceptable to me and I believe to Q, that's why I find believe "proof" will be impossible to come by. 

Both Podesta and Alefantis are far more involved than Comet Pizza.

Be back later guys.

Guess I should leave you with a Q post

Q   post  1892

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.162 
Aug 15 2018 17:53:40 (EST)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers
NEVER FORGET.
BLACK OPS AGAINST USA.
TOTAL TAKEOVER OF OUR COUNTRY.
WHAT NO-AGENCY LEAKED THE DATA?
TRAITORS ALL.
Q

As to that NBC Article no It is Fake news. 

Q       post 1867 partial

They are in full blown panic mode.
Enjoy the show.
Each FAKE NEWS article written or attack is a badge of honor - military grade.
Q

As Q repeatedly states "WE HAVE IT ALL"  as he has posted many times. Video, texts, messages, print etc.

Weiner's laptop will indict numerous people just by itself, in my opinion.

Again I don't speak for Trump, but would appreciate a link to confirm your suspicions. That would be unacceptable to me and I believe to Q, that's why I find believe "proof" will be impossible to come by. 

Both Podesta and Alefantis are far more involved than Comet Pizza.

Be back later guys.
No thanks.  You’ll just Hide this thread and start another one when this one stops going your way.  You ran away from a lot of unanswered questions in the original thread, even after the group bent over backwards to accommodate you.   No reason to think you won’t do the same here.  

Because it was what I considered fake news, He and I discussed it and he made the decision to not change it. I could not and will not discuss it there. I thanked for his time and felt the need for a thread that could not have the title refute the whole basis for Q, especially based on a Fake News story, sorry but I am that committed. Q is not a joke for me.
Nothing wrong with thread titles being updated as new developments unfold. When/if some other major development occurs, he'll probably change it again. That's just how it works.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

I, for one, am happy to see Qanon discussion continue.

How about this for a compromise: on that other thread, we post why Qanon is a hoax.  In this thread, we post about Qanon so we can all learn more about it.

I don't think we are running out of space to make more threads, we can afford one more.
Not a fan.

Are you afraid of deliberate, although opposite thought? 

Why does one try to shut down anyone they might disagree with.

In my opinion, I am just giving narrative that you may nor believe in, why try to shut me down. In my opinion that speaks volume more about the majority of readers than me. 

Give me credit man, I am open to being here and allowing myself to be ridiculed, laughed at and mocked. 

That is fine, in my opinion the price is worth the effort. 
Nobody wants to shut you down. We want you to post in the existing thread, one that you can not remove. There have been situations where people here with...uh...dubious credibility have removed some active threads. In this case, there is an established thread. No need to start a new one, and certainly there is no reasonable argument as to why the new guy here should just waltz in and expect that longstanding board norms/rules should be bent for him...simply because he doesn't like the original thread's current title.

That's what is happening here. Nobody wants to silence you. The only thing stopping you from posting in the normal QAnon thread is YOU.

Guess I should leave you with a Q post

Q   post  1892

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.162 
Aug 15 2018 17:53:40 (EST)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers
NEVER FORGET.
BLACK OPS AGAINST USA.
TOTAL TAKEOVER OF OUR COUNTRY.
WHAT NO-AGENCY LEAKED THE DATA?
TRAITORS ALL.
Q

As to that NBC Article no It is Fake news. 

Q       post 1867 partial

They are in full blown panic mode.
Enjoy the show.
Each FAKE NEWS article written or attack is a badge of honor - military grade.
Q
Boy, it must be nice to be able to just say FAKE NEWS whenever you get busted lying and have people actually believe you.

I  will set up a first post in a bit but for now will give you this.

Q     post 1881

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.152 
Aug 15 2018 00:01:13 (EST)

Haiti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
[Read very carefully]
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3
"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."
The more you know…
Q

>>152
"This is far from a ‘vigilante group’; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps America’s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,” Ballard explains. “With so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners who’ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.”
PURE EVIL.
[[[[HUNTERS]]]] BECOME THE HUNTED.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
Q

I will only post narrative links contained in actual Q posts. At least that is my plan. We all know how that can sometimes work out.
Stay down, man. Stay down.

QbertI watch UFOs with me Military Night Vision, 90% of the UFOs are USA, 10 % are real ETs

WeAre StrongerTogethermy point was hes PERFECT. you will not meet him if you are UNCLEAN.

OhioHowe???How can I send you a photo that goes along with your topic

David Browni dox myself every day, unafraid, in full responsibilty and accountability

James Hadawayfallen angels don't have powers = only god is the divine.

TinyLuvsBostons -@carol burns its rumored Steven Speilberg was involved in the poltergeist actresses death @Roxi USA thx!!

Are there any Q supporters/decoders etc who put their actual, bona-fide, legal name behind it?
I think most of these YouTube Q people (and Twitter) are just using Q to build their following and monetize videos.

I am not aware of any of them using their real names other than that AZ dude Dilley who was running, or considering running, for office. He may have disappeared though.

They really are a bizarre bunch.

Well, it looks like another successful job chasing someone from the board. Bravo!

We had our own resident Q believer feeding us the updates. That's comedy gold right there. And people had to come at him with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. In the past we would have milked this for months of fine entertainment. Sad!

Well, it looks like another successful job chasing someone from the board. Bravo!

We had our own resident Q believer feeding us the updates. That's comedy gold right there. And people had to come at him with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. In the past we would have milked this for months of fine entertainment. Sad!
I think the problem might be that a lot of people see this Q thing as more dangerous than funny. So their instinct is to beat it down wherever it pops up.

I think he'll be back.

He bolted because of a benign thread title change and the merging his new thread with the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread