What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quirky things you do.... (2 Viewers)

Scoresman said:
I do this with pizza sometimes.  I pull off and eat all the cheese and toppings first, lick off the sauce, then eat the crust.  

Sometimes I also lick all the cheese dust off of Doritos, then just eat the remaining tortilla chip.  
I eat the crust off a slice first.

I take a bite of everything on my plate  and then eat all of the possible combinations and then everything together on the same fork. Then eat your meal however you want without any real pattern;  More than 5 items on a plate becomes like a combination math problem.

TV volume, radio volume in car, thermostat etc  has to be an even number or end in 5 .. that one belongs to my kid. So you can't set the temp to 69, but 68 or 70 will work just fine. So yes, all of the 1's, 3's, 7's and 9's are excluded. 

I am sure there are others  :oldunsure:

I smell my deodorant before I put it on every time.  But at the same time I gulp milk down without giving it a sniff.

I safety pin my dirty socks together before putting them in the hamper.

I've been told it's strange but I prefer ingenious.

I smell my deodorant before I put it on every time.  But at the same time I gulp milk down without giving it a sniff.
I smell my milk before I drink it every time. But at the same time I put my deodorant on without giving it a sniff.

Users who are viewing this thread