What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Panthers - MNF - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why, if a personal foul is assessed after the play, it's 1st and 10 instead of 1st and 25.

Are the saints going to get back to high scoring team?   This is shaping up as the 3rd week in a row of crap performance. 

They’ll score before half and first possession after halftime easy. Good teams always do this. 
OK, but what about the Saints?  :P

(Kidding, mostly. I've been pretty dismissive of people who have been reading too much into the past couple weeks. But it's gotta be worrying for Saints fans that they're unable to move the ball effectively against this Carolina D that hasn't been stopping anyone lately.)

Rivera could've called timeout there just as much as Cam. Hell anyone could've.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think the Saints could lose this one...
Yeah, they could if Cam doesn't give them the game.   

The Saints offense just looks out-of-sync.   Sean Payton just gets a bit too cute at times (like the Taysom Hill infatuation), and it hurts the team.   Kamara and Thomas have been non-factors up to this point.  

Why do we hardly ever see the Saints send Kamara out into the flats to catch a pass. It's always over towards the sidelines.
Seems like Saints were one of the best teams on screens. With Kamara, it should be a no brainer. Very surprising from PEYTON not taking advantage of the edge and away from Keachley

Why is Ingram on the field on 3rd & 10. Hard to trust Kamara any longer as a #1 rb when Peyton gets so cute every week with his play calling. 

The Saints are not a good team when Ingram is on the field, it needs to be said. This team has him on the field when they have Kamara on 3rd and 10? Why does Kamara even come off the field?

Why is Ingram on the field on 3rd & 10. Hard to trust Kamara any longer as a #1 rb when Peyton gets so cute every week with his play calling. 
I was thinking the same thing.  Saints need pass catchers so let’s bench one of the best they have. 

Users who are viewing this thread