What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one that didn't like seeing Johnson jet his jacket after stomping on Flutie Flakes in the locker room in Miami? The ones that were sold to benefit autism because of Doug Flutie's child? That seemed a bit much for a sensible, grounded person, and a jacket seems to me to be too much for one trade. 

Contrarian here. 

Should have challenged that.  Lockett scored.  They got lucky, Lynch almost got dropped for a 2yd loss there which would have totally changed things.

Give that man the football few more times, and then run more deep developing play action. That's what is working for Seattle.

a long time i ago i knew this brohan named steve and he made a hell of an omlette hed put anything you wanted in there just good stuff i would do like mushrooms and onions and green peppers and some finely diced tomaters anyhow he was a good dude no idea what happened to him though take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread