What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Teenage daughter drama - friends mother calls my daughter a slut and white devil (1 Viewer)

I hope virtually everyone agrees terms like "white devil" shouldn't be used.  The disagreement can lie in weighing the magnitude of the transgression.
meh... Some crazy person that was yelling at everyone that came within 10 feet of him called me "White Devil" one afternoon while I was walking down Halsted Street. Could hear him from a block away yelling at people and as I got closer, I couldn't help but wonder what he had in store for me when I got by him. Even though it was my birthday and I was about 5-6 beers into the day, it really didn't effect me. Just created a memory. Now as for the other crazy person, a couple of months later, who called me "Middle Aged Man" when he was easily 10-15  years older than me. That one.. that one pissed me off.  

meh... Some crazy person that was yelling at everyone that came within 10 feet of him called me "White Devil" one afternoon while I was walking down Halsted Street. Could hear him from a block away yelling at people and as I got closer, I couldn't help but wonder what he had in store for me when I got by him. Even though it was my birthday and I was about 5-6 beers into the day, it really didn't effect me. Just created a memory. Now as for the other crazy person, a couple of months later, who called me "Middle Aged Man" when he was easily 10-15  years older than me. That one.. that one pissed me off.  
To be middling is a habit, that's why, bud.  That'll piss anyone off.  

Oh, thought you'd remember the "people don't instinctively like you" line, but I guess you forgot. No biggie. Just thought you might remember where this began.  
I seem to remember something, but I guess things have different levels of significance to different people.  I think that may have involved drunk posting during the wee small hours.

In any case, it's not worth yor time.  

I seem to remember something, but I guess things have different levels of significance to different people.  I think that may have involved drunk posting during the wee small hours.

In any case, it's not worth yor time.  
It's not. Thanks for saying so...

i am wondering if i should look for a ffa  board super enemy like how on the superfriends cartoon the good guys had a cool hall of justice that was on a cloud or something and the bad guys had a hall of injustice in a swamp and how every superfriend had a bad guy they were against so basically what i am saying is maybe the ole swcer needs a personal solomon grundy what do you brohans think take that to the bank  
Unpossible, you are universally liked.  You are the Sara lee of the FFA.  Nobody doesn't like SWC'er.  You can take that to the refrigerated pastry aisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. 

Is "Sister"/Guardian (now not Guardian) also the mother of Friend? 

Or is "Sister"/Guardian (now not Guardian) her own person, and there's also a mother?
This is correct. I originally suspected that she was the mother of the child because I’ve never actually seeing the real mother and more than 10 years of living here. 

The girls are girls and neither are saints.
Trying not to be offensive or insensitive here but it seems people are more upset about a 14 year old white girl in what I assume is a high minority school being called a "white devil" then the fact she is being called a slut and accused of sleeping with half the basketball team. Seems the other kids would likely forget the white devil comment almost after it was said but the other accusation could stay with her. I guess when you say they aren't saints are you saying that they are normally mouthy or that if she was going Arizona Ron with a few members of the basketball team that wouldn't shock you ?

Trying not to be offensive or insensitive here but it seems people are more upset about a 14 year old white girl in what I assume is a high minority school being called a "white devil" then the fact she is being called a slut and accused of sleeping with half the basketball team. Seems the other kids would likely forget the white devil comment almost after it was said but the other accusation could stay with her. I guess when you say they aren't saints are you saying that they are normally mouthy or that if she was going Arizona Ron with a few members of the basketball team that wouldn't shock you ?
Not offensive at all.  My daughter hasn’t slept with anybody nor has she ever once been allowed to be in a position for something like that to happen.  The sister didn’t say she slept with the entire basketball team, she said that she’s dated half basketball team, semantics but just being accurate. 

The older sister who was banned has always had some weird fascination with us, dating all the way back to second-grade.  We partially left the public school that she was at because of her and were horrified when we saw her and her little sister show up to our new school last year. 

My daughter is tall, has long blonde hair and is vey pretty. She’s always been the center of attention and gets a lot of grief. It’s going to be hell fighting off the boys these next 4 or so years. 

OMG, I just realized one of my babies is going to be 18 in 4 short years. 🤯

Ditkaless Wonders said:
Unpossible, you are universally liked.  You are the Sara lee of the FFA.  Nobody doesn't like SWC'er.  You can take that to the refrigerated pastry aisle.
I have him on ignore. Not because I dislike the guy, it's just that trying to make sense of his posts gives me brain hemorrhoids. Maybe I can be his iEnemy, although I wouldn't be a very good nemesis since I can't see his posts. 

Ditkaless Wonders said:
I have him on ignore. Not because I dislike the guy, it's just that trying to make sense of his posts gives me brain hemorrhoids. Maybe I can be his iEnemy, although I wouldn't be a very good nemesis since I can't see his posts. 
i wish i knew how to quit you brohan take that to the bank 

Users who are viewing this thread