What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime ****Atlanta @ Carolina**** (+2.5, 41.5). (1 Viewer)

Oh how I long for Thursdays with NO NFL, but instead ESPN Thursday night game! He**, gimme Australian Rules every Thursday!

3 straight weeks in a row I have looked at Norton's IDP rankings and 3 weeks in a row I will have missed out on a big Thursday night game.

2 weeks ago was Mike Edwards who Norton had buried.

Last week it was Owens who he didn't even have ranked.

This week it is Luvu who has ranked 83rd LB and projected for 3.9 pts in my scoring system he has 14.25 pts with 9 mins left in the 3rd.

Brutal I have to stop looking at these rankings. I had to play 1 of Luvu or Kenneth Murray who has not been great but he had Murray at 55 and projected for 9.8 pts.

I quite looking at the offensive rankings a few years ago after they kept getting it wrong 75% of the time.

0 for 3 on last 3 Thursday's for the defense.

At least Marcus is a starting QB in the NFL. Look at the guy taken ahead of him with the #1 pick. He’s backing up Andy Dalton.

Played Marshall a bunch but sat London in every league including 1 I started Marshall over London. Not great Bob.
Nothing gone right in the way of lineup moves tonight.

Last week it was Owens who he didn't even have ranked.

This week it is Luvu who has ranked 83rd LB and projected for 3.9 pts in my scoring system he has 14.25 pts with 9 mins left in the 3rd.

In Norton's defense, Owens was yanked as a starter the week before his bounce-back game. Luvu's snap share had been decreasing weekly. I, too, have Luvu and didn't start him.

I don't think the process was wrong for either of those guys. I'd be irritated along with you if it was just willy-nilly stuff, but Owens got yanked and Luvu has seen a downward snap share since Wilks took over.

Moore out of game being evaluated for concussion. I saw someone with a 2 on his jersey make a nice catch downfield and then realized it was #12 Smith :rant:

Panthers should have gone for 2 there. Never understand why teams kick the XP with a 10-point lead. Try to make it a 2 TD game.

Moore out of game being evaluated for concussion. I saw someone with a 2 on his jersey make a nice catch downfield and then realized it was #12 Smith :rant:
Must have been standing funny ala St Brown.......this is getting out of hand. Wait until they pull Allen or Mahomes out because they are looking sideways.

I’m usually pretty conservative with my uniforms but I really like the Panthers black helmets.

That’s the only positive thing I could say about this game.

Again, Carolina is following the gamescript 100% on the running game. If you can guess which games Carolina will be playing from ahead, you can play D'onta Foreman.

EDIT: BTW it seemed like the ref got DJ Moore out, not the spotter.

Users who are viewing this thread