What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime ****Atlanta @ Carolina**** (+2.5, 41.5). (1 Viewer)

Walker allowed that sack when he crumbled forward into his line and allowed Grant to run around from behind and take him down.
Shoulda thrown that ball away quickly and saved a FG opportunity for Panera

Walker reminds me of Kyle Boller

Strong arm, fast, inaccurate, poor decision maker, basically a terrible QB

As much as people complain about the lack of targets for Kyle Pitts, I'd argue that the lack of targets for Drake London is an even bigger issue.

Al scoffing at the idea of going for it on 4th and an inch, followed by a terrible punt

Guarantee going for the first down would have been a lot better than losing possession to gain 30 yards of field position

That's 3 absolutely horrible decisions by Mariota. I'm not expecting Ridder in the 2nd half, but Mariota shouldn't be making these mistakes, he's starting because he's not taking chances and playing safe.

Not sure I understand why they pulled Foreman for Hubbard on 3rd and 1 that would seem to be where you would want Foreman the most short yardage.

Users who are viewing this thread