What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF-Pittsburgh at Minnesota*** (-3.5) O/U 44.5 The Big Ben-Cousins Bowl (1 Viewer)

Freiermuth had it in his hands, Ben delivered the ball and maybe because of how the Fitz play earlier was called, Ref let them play and hit on the last TD pass and it was but it was dislodged really. 

Freiermuth had it in his hands, a half second longer and its a TD

Pittsburgh just ran out of time

Dalvin was pissed in that post game interview.

And I don't blame him.

Demaryius Thomas passed away today if you are wondering why his thread is being bumped up on Page 1. 

Police found his body at his home in Georgia. 

Fun 2nd half for sure...was heavily invested in this game across 3 leagues.

one TD heavy league had Najee, Jefferson, and Joseph

Another did well with Jefferson, Freiermuth, and Carlson (and went against Minny D).  

And another was a split with Najee and Mattison (forced with Mattison due to byes and injuries and frankly forget to check the league today...probably had a drop I could have made to maybe pick someone else up).

First 2 leagues could have been even bigger with the misses to Jefferson and Joseph missing a FG and XP.

Haven’t seen anything but squirrels so far this morning.
Sounds like I should be happy to have the 11 he got me in ppr….I fell asleep at the end of the first quarter and didn’t wake up til it was over 
He had the TD in his hands at the end, that would have made it a 20 point night. 

11 targets the last 3 games for Freieermuth 

its great that he’s the Steelers #1 option in the RZ

but the weeks he doesn’t score it’s an automatic floor game bc they don’t utilize him between the 20s

11 targets the last 3 games for Freieermuth 

its great that he’s the Steelers #1 option in the RZ

but the weeks he doesn’t score it’s an automatic floor game bc they don’t utilize him between the 20s
Yeah...definitely TD dependent right now.  Which sucks....made a nice plug in for Gesicki (though, not like he has been great lately either).  TE really is a crapshoot with so many guys this year.  Might as well roll with Muth and the TD chances.

He, Knox, and Hunter Henry...sort of the Tonyans for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread