What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unbelievably horrible reality TV thread (2 Viewers)

Finally got to watch the episode last night. One question that comes up after watching a lot of these shows is this: Do they just give MBA's and PHD's out to anyone now? I can't tell you how many people I've met in real life or seen on reality TV who have one of these and are dumb as a hammock of bananas.

It does not make our universities or colleges look good when morons are graduating with honors.

looks like I missed the link before he deleted his post
It was a link to a meme that involved pictures of someone who appears developmentally challenged. That subject is really off limits for any form of joke around here. It was a good idea to delete it.

TheIronSheik said:
Finally got to watch the episode last night. One question that comes up after watching a lot of these shows is this: Do they just give MBA's and PHD's out to anyone now? I can't tell you how many people I've met in real life or seen on reality TV who have one of these and are dumb as a hammock of bananas.

It does not make our universities or colleges look good when morons are graduating with honors.
Well I can't speak to the people you met personally but as far as TV goes remember that editing is pretty big on these "reality" shows. And it isn't usually done to cast a good light. They want ratings and people John Q Public can point and laugh at sells.

TheIronSheik said:

I thought the exact same thing.

Idiot girl on this show: I'm really smart. I have a 4.0 from some online college probably. I'm going to be a doctor.

Hulk to himself: Not my doctor, you ain't

Idiot girl on this show: I'm really smart. I have a 4.0 from some online college probably. I'm going to be a doctor.

Hulk to himself: Not my doctor, you ain't
You know what they call the guy who graduates last in med school? Doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and #### out something that makes more sense than you!"

"She may not be princess material."

:lmao:

I like how the chubby brunette just calls him Prince Harry now. No questioning, no anything. "I can't believe I'm playing cricket! With Prince Harry!"

With every post, I'm glad I'm missing this trainwreck. I avoid most reality TV on principle, but this looks especialy bad.

With every post, I'm glad I'm missing this trainwreck. I avoid most reality TV on principle, but this looks especialy bad.
Oh, it's bad.
Are we talking bad as in American Idol auditions, or as bad as anything related to the Kardashians?
Bad as in putting girls who wish they were on Rock of Love in a cricket match with a guy who vaguely looks like Prince Harry.
Best part is when security suddenly takes him away in an SUV, and this is all the proof the girls need that it's really him. I would love to watch the casting interviews for this thing.

Oh, it's bad.
Are we talking bad as in American Idol auditions, or as bad as anything related to the Kardashians?
Bad as in putting girls who wish they were on Rock of Love in a cricket match with a guy who vaguely looks like Prince Harry.
Best part is when security suddenly takes him away in an SUV, and this is all the proof the girls need that it's really him. I would love to watch the casting interviews for this thing.
My favorite part is the complete obliviousness. "Umm... if they were whisking him away because of a credible threat... you get that now you're sitting ducks, right?"

Oh, it's bad.
My favorite part is the complete obliviousness. "Umm... if they were whisking him away because of a credible threat... you get that now you're sitting ducks, right?"
Ooooh! What kind of duck?! I like the ones with the green heads. Quack quack quack quack! Ooh here comes a helicopter!

Oh, it's bad.
Ooooh! What kind of duck?! I like the ones with the green heads. Quack quack quack quack! Ooh here comes a helicopter!
Also - drunkenly screaming at everyone "Yes, I'm drunk! I'm sorry for being HUMAN!" is good shtick.

Damn it...fell asleep last night. I usually hate reality shows but anyone with the fake person gets me. I'll just fast forward through the chick drama

Damn it...fell asleep last night. I usually hate reality shows but anyone with the fake person gets me. I'll just fast forward through the chick drama
If you fast forward through the chick drama, the whole show is six minutes long.

The show's OK, but not great. Not sure if the show is better with them believing 100% that it's Prince Harry or with them being skeptic. Either way, it's a trainwreck. Feel like the editors are working too hard to make some drama happen.

I'll keep DVR'ing to see if this picks up.

Still a trainwreck, but now it's like a really bad one where people died and stuff. Suddenly every girl but one is just really, really hard to look at. I don't understand how that happened so quickly. And the whole ruse of whether he is or isn't Harry has become just egregious and inane. I don't think I can do more than 8 or 9 more episodes of this.

:lmao: @ the butler, out of focus in the background, getting it on and dancing at the pool party. Even before his "twerking should be illegal" bit.

"I Wanna Marry Harry" fans can still find out who ended up with fake Prince Harry. The episodes will be made available for early preview on Fox.com, Fox On Demand, FOX NOW and Hulu, starting Friday afternoon.
Why anyone would care I don't know.
Why wouldn't we? :confused:
I'm not even sure why you were watching this crapfest. So I am not the right person to answer that question.

My condolences for your loss, fellas.

"Barely 2 million people watched the first showing; by this week, that number dipped just below a million. Ultimately, one assumes, it would be watched only by the losers of bets and people who had just died in front of their television sets"

:lmao: when did Time get so funny? Great headline too

http://time.com/2865837/i-wanna-marry-harry-cancelled/
"This is a contentious time in a polarized nation. We can’t agree on politics or cultural norms. But it is often said that Americans’ divisions stop at the water’s edge. That we may be divided and squabble among ourselves at home, but when a threat to our being arises from without our borders, we unite. And so we did this time, America. Faced with an assault against our sensibilities by a gross, misogynist reality show fronted by a usurper British prince (OK, and produced by Ryan Seacrest), we hoisted our remotes like Minutemen, like the flag-bearers on Iwo Jima, and as one, changed the channel. This will not stand."

Might need to see if any writers at this Time magazine thing are looking for important work, like writing Hot.Sports.Takes.

Users who are viewing this thread