What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings at Lions (1 Viewer)

Suh is both the dirtiest player in the league and the most overrated. Guy hasn't done #### since his rookie year. Only thing that keeps getting him attention is the cheap shots.

Suh is hands down the dirtiest player in the league now, no?
:yes:
What a piece of ####.
The rule just changed..that was a legal block forever. Players need to learn the new rules.
When you are as big as Suh, you shouldn't be going after anyones knees - legal or not. That makes it dirty imo. Be a man, and hit him up high. If you're a smaller guy, I understand trying to take a big guy down by tackling low, but when you are big, you have no business going low.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a piece of ####.
The rule just changed..that was a legal block forever. Players need to learn the new rules.
Still cheap crap, but totally expected from Suh. He'll get his...
A center and guard could high low him and end Suh for the season but they don't want to get bombarded with gift baskets from the rest of the league.

What a piece of ####.
When you are as big as Suh, you shouldn't be going after anyones knees - legal or not. That makes it dirty imo. Be a man, and hit him up high. If you're a smaller guy, I understand trying to take a big guy down by tackling low, but when you are big, you have no business going low.
Go high and get called for helmet to helmet. Lose/Lose.

What a piece of ####.
If only human beings had something between their knees and head where football players could hit each other. Maybe we will evolve to have those body parts.

Suh is both the dirtiest player in the league and the most overrated. Guy hasn't done #### since his rookie year. Only thing that keeps getting him attention is the cheap shots.
That is just not true. A site that tracks individual plays noted that last year Suh had the most QB pressures of any DT in the history of their tracking the stat.

What a piece of ####.
If this weren't Suh, nobody would probably make a comment. But it is Suh, you know, the guy always involved in some questionably dirty play. He's brought this on himself.

Ponder is playing well today. I don't love him either, but the Int was Simpson letting the ball come off his hands. He's stepped into his throws, hit Simpson a couple times in stride, Rudolph too. So far, today, he looks fine.

Ponder is still making bonehead decisions. He could have run out of bounds there but instead lofted it 500-style to the Lions defender.

The Lions should cut Pettigrew at halftime! Cost the Lions two games last season with fumbles and strips. Has to be have the worst hands of any TE in the NFL..the play before the strip should have been ruled a fumble. Why Stafford keeps going to him is beyond me.

scratcher said:
Lions are the most undisciplined team in the league.
At this point, nothing has changed with these guys. Their "leaders" like Delmas are the ones pulling this crap. That tells me there are no leaders, which I think falls on the coach. I loved Schwartz the first year but he has to go. The team has not evolved at all. Time to go, Jimmy.

scratcher said:
Lions are the most undisciplined team in the league.
At this point, nothing has changed with these guys. Their "leaders" like Delmas are the ones pulling this crap. That tells me there are no leaders, which I think falls on the coach. I loved Schwartz the first year but he has to go. The team has not evolved at all. Time to go, Jimmy.
Wow, really? How common is this opinion with Lions fans?

Users who are viewing this thread