What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Bears - Week 4 (2 Viewers)

What the #### are the DL supposed to do???  Stop mid air?

Cohen killed three Bears on that drive. Two blown plays. Should be in position to score a TD. Just can't have that. 

Punting on 4th and 3 from the 35 yard line?

:lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Changed their mind.  Thank goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punting on 4th and 3 from the 35 yard line?

:lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Changed their mind.  Thank goodness.
Vikings with a dumb timeout.

And no matter what team...always kills me when a defender os 4 yards back of a receiver who is 2 yards past the first down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmer has to go.  He is a dinosaur.  The game has passed him by.

If people want to make some money, put it on the bears to win the super bowl. Do it now before the odds shift too much. In a few months, they'll be the favorite in the NFC, if not sooner. 

If people want to make some money, put it on the bears to win the super bowl. Do it now before the odds shift too much. In a few months, they'll be the favorite in the NFC, if not sooner. 
You said the same #### last year and then disappeared when the lost in the first round. 

Zimmer has to go.  He is a dinosaur.  The game has passed him by.
Specifically please?

I am interested because I haven't seen much of the game. They have a dynamic 1-2 punch at WR, an obvious power running style, what are they missing? Throwing early and often, creating easier running lanes? 

Thanks

Specifically please?

I am interested because I haven't seen much of the game. They have a dynamic 1-2 punch at WR, an obvious power running style, what are they missing? Throwing early and often, creating easier running lanes? 

Thanks
Either Kirk is holding it too long or there are no quick passing schemes. It takes forever to get the ball out. 

Specifically please?

Thanks
Run first, control the clock, play great Defense (which has been more like mediocre Defense).  Just not doable against "good" teams in this day in age.  They are wasting Diggs and Thielen.  Making a back up QB look like Joe Montana.

Users who are viewing this thread