What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Bears - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Zimmer is in over his head.  With all the talent they have if he goes 6-10 or even 7-9 he needs to go.  Convince me I'm wrong.

Sorry I’m back. 

I know this is hurry up and the D is a bit softer but this looks much more in Cousins’ comfort zone. 

Bears D is legit.  Even with a back up QB I think they could do damage in the NFC.  Doesn't matter though as the Patriots are a done deal unless Brady dies.

As terrible as MN looked today, I think they have a chance to go 4-0 next few weeks before running into a KC beat down.

@NYG

PHI

@DET

WAS

Or not.

Hov34 said:
Zimmer is in over his head.  With all the talent they have if he goes 6-10 or even 7-9 he needs to go.  Convince me I'm wrong.
I don't think they are all that talented a team. They have a lot of overrated players. A lot of high paid guys, they gave big contracts to who simply aren't great players. Guys like Barr, Kendricks, Rhodes, Rudolph, Reiff, Cousins. None of these guys are better than C+ players. They just got hot for stretches, and it happened to be during contract time. They also have high drafted guys like Waynes, who have never developed. Their o-line still sucks, Bradberry(who was taken at least a round early in my opinion) has looked awful so far. 

Zimmer gets a lot more out of that defense than he should. I don't think that is a top-10 defense without Zimmer. That said, the offense needs either a much more hands on Kubiak(make Stepfanski OC in name only) or Zimmer needs to stop with the 1980's football, because if they keep it up in that division 7-9 is the most likely outcome.

Hov34 said:
Bears D is legit.  Even with a back up QB I think they could do damage in the NFC.  Doesn't matter though as the Patriots are a done deal unless Brady dies.
Daniel might be better than Trubisky. They haven't been using Trubisky as a rusher much this year, and that is by far his biggest skill, without it, he's basically Bortles.

Users who are viewing this thread