What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Packers - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

that penalty could come back to haunt them. 

Hope it was worth it for Diggs.

Happy he finally has me points though 

Last edited by a moderator:
Diggs stay classy with the "mer-fer"s :lol: man just be glad you scored no need to be a complete tool. 
Watching at a bar in Boston so no sound for the Vikings game, but I assume the unsportsmanlike primary was Diggs f bombs, right?

Watching the replay a few times on that td and I don’t understand how Alexander missed the ball.  Looked like a sure pick or at least he should have knocked the ball out. 

Watching the replay a few times on that td and I don’t understand how Alexander missed the ball.  Looked like a sure pick or at least he should have knocked the ball out. 
was thinking the same looked like he could have easily knocked it down.  he was going for the pick but it was 3rd down anyways

1st and goal and they are running it down there damn throats.  Just stick with it on first down. I was expecting a cousins fumble

Thought the Vikings largely outplayed the Packers today.  Minnesota looks like the type of team that gets better as the season progresses and plays a style to win in the postseason. On the other hand, Cousins is gonna Cousins.  If they put the game in his hands it won't work.

For 2-0 (with both wins against good teams) I can't say I'm overly impressed with Green Bay.  The offense looked much improved, the defense played solid, and the punter is all-world, but the Packers are just sloppy.  ARod holds the ball too long, the offensive line was porous, a ton of missed tackles, and some questionable short yardage calls.  A wins a win though.  Again.

Thought the Vikings largely outplayed the Packers today.  Minnesota looks like the type of team that gets better as the season progresses and plays a style to win in the postseason. On the other hand, Cousins is gonna Cousins.  If they put the game in his hands it won't work.

For 2-0 (with both wins against good teams) I can't say I'm overly impressed with Green Bay.  The offense looked much improved, the defense played solid, and the punter is all-world, but the Packers are just sloppy.  ARod holds the ball too long, the offensive line was porous, a ton of missed tackles, and some questionable short yardage calls.  A wins a win though.  Again.
Averaging 15.5 points a game.  Still, running game is starting to work, they do seem to have a defense though the missed tackles today was a problem.  Also, more missed interceptions, at least two that were right in their hands.  Show a bit more progress next week.  Keep trending up as they learn the offense and integrate the new guys on defense.

Same old Vikings. Come out in week one and dominate in all 3 phases of the game then come out and lay and egg in Green Bay. Offensive line still can't pass block. Cook is a stud though.

Same old Vikings. Come out in week one and dominate in all 3 phases of the game then come out and lay and egg in Green Bay. Offensive line still can't pass block. Cook is a stud though.
He might still be running on that break away had the goal line not stopped hi,.  That said, otherwise he was fair, but not great.  Of course he did get that break away and that is what you hope from a great back.

Users who are viewing this thread