What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 06 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

PPR league. Need a flex:

* D. Pierce vs NO -- Very touch matchup. He's getting the touches, but the NO run D is nails. Don't expect this to be high scoring. HOU is getting more O Line help back though.

or

* D. Foreman vs MN -- Herbert AND R. Johnson out. MN run D has been tougher than last year, but not sure I believe it. Could dominate touches here. Performed well in the past for CAR when given the opportunity. Have a feeling this game could be sneaky shootout and maybe even CHI upset. Weather looks iffy too so maybe Foreman is grinding things out.

Which?

Thanks
Forerman isn't really a factor in the passing game but dude has been so good running the ball when given the opportunity and I think he gets a lot of opportunity today.

Foreman>Pierce

@LawFitz (+ having 3 guys out with only 2 IR spots) has me rethinking my lineup.

RB1: player Pacheco last night
RB2: Breece v Eagles
Flex: Addison at Bears

Bench: D’Onta “the bull” Foreman v Vikings

Choose wisely oh wise one.
Sorry, been on the road so I don't know if you went with Pacheco or not, I probably would have.

You also no longer have Addison on your roster.

Between Hall & Foreman I think I like Foreman by a decent margin. The Jets just lost their best interior lineman and the Eagles are probably still great against the run even without Carter.

Foreman has been great when given 15 or more carries (8 100 games in 10 chances) and I think he will see a lot of action today. He has even more value if this is not a PPR league.

Foreman>Hall

Add/Drop question. 12 team PPR league.

* Should I drop K. Herbert?

Herbert was just placed on IR so he's out 4 weeks (at minimum). The door has now swung open for D. Foreman and R. Johnson probably back next week post concussion. Even when Herbert is back, he may have trouble getting back snaps once these two have dug in a bit.

I max out my RB depth at 8 slots. Current RBs:

* Starters: D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, Kyren Williams, D. Pierce.
* Bench/Lotto: J. Gibbs, T. Spears, K. Herbert, D. Foreman

Potential Pickups:

* K. Ingram...surprised nobody has picked him up.
* Miami Backield: S. Ahmed, C. Brooks
* R. Rivers (Kyren insurance)
* K. Miller (Kamara injury away)

Drop Herbert?

If yes, for whom?

Thanks!
I wouldn't drop Herbert for those options. Unless you think Rivers is a good handcuff to Kyren but I imagine most people think Evans will be given a shot in that circumstance. Personally I have no idea about that.

Pick 2 of 3 for full ppr

Addison Min at Chi
Pittman Ind at Jax
Mixon Cin v Sea
Three good options. Really can't go wrong IMO.

Mixon is the volume play and you should probably roll with that even if he has been disappointing. Burrow seems healthier and if he is fully back the dynamics on that offense change a lot.

Between Pittman and Addison I want to roll with Addison. Generally speaking weather isn't much of a concern but I am seeing consistent wind at around 17 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. I think this may be balanced a bit by the Vikings quite bad running the ball (certainly they aren't committed to the run) but it should be a small concern.

Pittman is a target sponge and he has a pretty good QB going in Minshew. The Colts want to be a good running game but being #8 rushing team in the league looks a lot different without Richardson in the lineup. They get Taylor back of course, and I think they will be committed to running but I don't think they'll be as efficient. I also think the Jags can score enough to prevent the Colts from being too conservative.

Mixon>Pittman>Addison

I got one for Chaka or anyone else that jumps in, mostly revolves around my Flex spot

-If I were to bench Amari Cooper today with Watson OUT vs San Fran, I would slide Gabe Davis into my WR3 spot

I can go Kupp-Kirk(Zay is OUT)-Gabe Davis with Breece Hall in my Flex or...
I can play Amari Cooper in my WR3 spot and put Gabe Davis in OVER Breece Hall vs Philly today as my Flex

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

Carter is out today, Hall is the upside play
What would you do with Amari Cooper? Bench him?

@Chaka get in here

Do you want me to say play/bench him over/for Kirk so you can blame me later lol?

I have no idea. Flip a coin.
  • If you feel good about the result of the coin flip, that’s your guy
  • If you don’t feel good about the result of the coin flip,

@LawFitz (+ having 3 guys out with only 2 IR spots) has me rethinking my lineup.

Sorry, been on the road so I don't know if you went with Pacheco or not, I probably would have.

Between Hall & Foreman I think I like Foreman by a decent margin. The Jets just lost their best interior lineman and the Eagles are probably still great against the run even without Carter.

Foreman has been great when given 15 or more carries (8 100 games in 10 chances) and I think he will see a lot of action today. He has even more value if this is not a PPR league.

Foreman>Hall

Did start Pacheco so nice start

Starting Foreman (Addison was the Flex)

Saturday ruminations....

current lineup:
  • Wr2 Waddle
  • Wr 3 Olave
  • Flex Addison
  • Bench Foreman
Mulling over benching Olave and sliding Addison to Wr3 and D'onta into Flex

get me off this ledge
Pretty sure you talked yourself off this ledge. If not I still stick with Olave. Going to be rainy and windy in Chicago (17mph with 25mph gusts...allegedly)

Full PPR
Need 1 for my Flex spot
Spears--Tenn I have him in there now thinking he'll be on the field more if they fall behind which they should.
Moore--AZ--Will he get more carries out of the backfield with Conner being out?
Ingram--AZ--Is he the starter?
TIA for the help.
Sorry missed the London kickoff but I don't think I would go with Spears regardless.

These are ungood options.

I know a lot of people think Demarcado is going to be the guy, and he may be but Ingram is the starter and that is the simple differentiator. He is your only hope for a volume play and Moore is a prayer for big play.

Ingram>Moore

Full PPR. Choose one for my RB2 spot

Dameon Pierce home vs Saints
Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders
Tyjae Spears home vs Ravens (London)
Jerome Ford home vs 49ers

Anybody know if PJ Walker likes throwing to his running backs?

So Chuba Hubbard (Week 7 BYE) became available and I can pick him up tomorrow morning. (Miles Sanders is OUT with a shoulder) If I try for him it would be a $1 bid.

So prefer starting him over any of the above? and if yes, who would you drop from this list:

Dameon Pierce home vs Saints (week 7 BYE)
Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders (week 11 BYE)
Tyjae Spears home vs Ravens (London) (week 7 BYE)
Jerome Ford home vs 49ers (BYE already past)
Jaylen Warren BYE

I also have Jeff Wilson in an IR spot. He was not activated this week. (Week 10 BYE)
I might go with Hubbard but I am not sure who you would drop from this list. I think Warren & Spears are better handcuffs and the other three are volume plays. And I don't think Hubbard's upside to help you win this week is that much better than any of your other options.

So, I would probably hold with what you have.

D question for NEXT week. Want to deal with this now vs fighting in waivers Tuesday night.

* CLE @Indy -- Good d in real life that could be set it and forget it. In FA now due to SF matchup. Minshew doing well, but this D is legit.
* INDY D vs CLE -- Watson could still be out. Secondary lousy but tough against the run.
* WASH @NYG -- Don't love this D after they burned many against CHI last week, but could be minus D. Jones and this O is terrible.
* TB vs ATL -- ATL offense pretty meh and Ridder kinda terrible. Unclear if TB D is any good or not.

Which?

Thanks

Pick 2 please. Gotta have one of these be a RB and the other goes into flex, half point PPR
Barkley (can’t see using him but…)
Mattison
Deebo
Kmet
Hubbard

Hate the idea of benching Deebo but kind of concerned about lack of receptions.
Mattison the ultimate JAG losing time to Akers.
Kmet could be a desperattion flex (Have Kelce who did nicely Thursday)
Hubbard might actually get more receptions than the other options?

TIA!!!
I can't bench Deebo for your other options. If everyone is healthy Deebo & Barkley are auto-start guys IMO>

But Barkley isn't healthy and that game looks brutal for the Giants.

Of your other options I think Hubbard is your best chance to see any volume. With Sanders out he should be in a true three-down role so even when the blowout starts <checks watch> 30 minutes he should still be an option out of the backfield for the Panthers.

I don't trust Mattison to hold the job or the Vikings to commit to the run even in bad weather conditions. And Kmet, who I do like, is going to have some potentially difficult weather do deal with.

I think the smart calls are
Deebo>Hubbard>Kmet>Mattison

Also please include the matchups in future posts.

1-4
3 losses to a combined 11 pts FML
Need a W

Standard scoring + full PPR

QB
Stafford or Lawrence

Flex (x1)
Amari Coopoer - (vs SF + Journeyman QB?)
Brian Robinson -
Tyjae Spears - (not sure I buy all the talk of eating into King Henry)
Josh Reynolds - (I have Amon Ra and starting and don't love the idea of two WR from the same tame)

Thank You
Please include matchups in the future.

Stafford is a fine play but I still question the likelihood of him hitting his upside relative to Lawrence. On the surface they are pretty much a pick 'em and even if I think Lawrence does have better upside and maybe a bit more probable to hit that upside, the reality is he has failed to hit any upside in five games so far. So playing the matchups I think I like

Stafford>Lawrence

I'm not starting Cooper with PJ Walker as the QB.
Spears is no longer an option IMO
I wouldn't go with both Reynolds & ARSB

Robinson should be a volume play and he has decent upside in what should be a close game.

Robinson>Amari>Reynolds

Full PPR. I need to start 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this crew:

Gabe Davis vs the underwhelming NYG. Diggs gets his. is there enough left over for Big Game Gabe?

Tyler Lockett vs CIN. High scoring shoot out with Lockett finally posting big numbers?

Michael Thomas vs a stingy Houston Defense.

Saquon, a Sunday night game-time decision, behind an atrocious Oline with a backup QB, coming off a HAS. Against a BUF team that was embarassed in London, but did make ETN look like a world-beater and has some serious injury concerns on D.

My match-up this week looks like it favors being conservative and taking what’s there, rather than swing for the fences.
TBH I'm starting Davis & Lockett and really not thinking twice about it.

Davis is on a tear and the Bills should have plenty of scoring opportunities. Lockett is just a solid player on a good offense in a game that has potential to be reasonably high scoring. I like Thomas but he's your safe floor option and I don't think it's much safer than the other two.

You could consider Saquon but even if he plays I still like Davis more than him this week. Maybe I shouldn't be underestimating Tyrod Taylor but I don't underestimate how bad the Giants offensive line has been. I see an ugly game.

Davis>Lockett>Saquon>Thomas

.5PPR

Have to start 1 of these players in flex:

Saquan Barkley @ Buffalo
Tee Higgins vs Seattle
Tyler Lockett @ Cincinnati

If Barkley, I don’t have a backup if he doesn’t play as lineups are locked.

D question for NEXT week. Want to deal with this now vs fighting in waivers Tuesday night.

* CLE @Indy -- Good d in real life that could be set it and forget it. In FA now due to SF matchup. Minshew doing well, but this D is legit.
* INDY D vs CLE -- Watson could still be out. Secondary lousy but tough against the run.
* WASH @NYG -- Don't love this D after they burned many against CHI last week, but could be minus D. Jones and this O is terrible.
* TB vs ATL -- ATL offense pretty meh and Ridder kinda terrible. Unclear if TB D is any good or not.

Which?

Thanks
Week 7 rankings:
WAS - TB - CLE - IND

ROS rankings:
CLE - TB - WAS - IND

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need two from this group:

Z. Moss
J. Ford
T. Locket
M. Pitman

Thank you!
Please include matchups in the future.

You have four reasonable options since it's not PPR I rule out Ford as I think his main upside today is as an outlet guy for Walker.

Moss is playing lights out and, I think will have at least a 40% share of the run game even with Taylor back. I think he has reasonable TD upside too. But with Taylor back there is definitely uncertainty.

I think Pittman will be a target sponge again as I think the Colts will pass just a little bit more often.

Lockett is just a good player with plenty of big game ability.

Again, since it's not PPR I think I want guys who I think have the best chance to find the end zone.

Lockett>Pittman>Moss>Ford

But it's razor thin between Pittman & Moss

Looking for a flex

.5 ppr

Hall vs PHI
Higgins va SEA
Lockett vs CIN

Maybe
Forman vs MIN(waivers run in AM)
Did you get Foreman? If you did that's who I would go with if not I think it has to be Hall.

Hall is playing very well and the offense is relying on him a lot more. He has as much big play potential as anyone as well. The problem is the absence of Vera-Tucker but, hopefully that is offset a bit by the loss of Carter this week.

Foreman>Hall>Lockett>Higgins

Half PPR

Start four of the following (including one or two of the RBs):
Hubbard (at Mia)
Evans (vs Det)
Flowers (@Ten)
Kirk (@Ind)
J Taylor (@Jax)
Moss (@Jax)
Meyers (vs NE)

Going with Hubbard, Evans, Flowers, Kirk right now.

If it matters, Sleeper has me as a 59/41 favorite right now, so no need to take big risks.
I like your choices for the most part but I would consider Taylor over Hubbard.

With Sanders out I do understand the logic behind Hubbard but he really isn't a difference maker RB.

Of your RBs I start Taylor and don't regret it no matter the outcome. He's the best player by a massive margin, he just got a big payday and even if he only gets 50% of the RB opportunities (I think it will be closer to 60%) he's just too good and the Colts have been running the ball too well.

It might not play out but this is a situation where the idea of a great having a good game on my bench is a driving factor.

Taylor>Hubbard

SF, PPR

if Barkley plays @ BUF, is he an automatic start? Options are Mike Evans vs Detroit, G Wilson vs PHI, Demercado @rams, or Waller @BUF (which is convenient in case Barkley is a last minute call).

Evans or G Wilson?

I’m leaning Barkley with Waller the safety valve and Evans over Wilson. Other starting WRs are Metcalf (vs CIN) and Kupp (vs AZ)

Same league, IDP; Greenard vs NO or Rousseau vs NYG and Ernie Jones (vs AZ) or K Murray (vs DAL)? Leaning Greenard and Jones.
I like your logic vis-a-vis Waller & Saquon so I would stick with that.

Between Evans & Wilson I go with Evans, Mayfield seemed pretty locked in on Evans before he missed time. Evans has as much upside as anyone and he's just a really good player.

Evans>G.Wilson

I got one for Chaka or anyone else that jumps in, mostly revolves around my Flex spot

-If I were to bench Amari Cooper today with Watson OUT vs San Fran, I would slide Gabe Davis into my WR3 spot

I can play Amari Cooper in my WR3 spot and put Gabe Davis in OVER Breece Hall vs Philly today as my Flex

Thanks!
Option A by a good margin. I just can't trust PJ Walker against the Niners D. With the way Davis has been playing and the chance that the Bills have tons of scoring opportunities

Davis>Amari

More from the ugly choice department. Must start a rookie, Tank Dell and Roschon Johnson both injured. Here are the candidates, 1 point per first down for RB/WR, 2 points per first down for TE. Pick 1:

- Chris Brooks vs. Carolina
- Eric Grey @ Buffalo (SNF)
- Michael Meyer vs. Pats
- Trey Palmer vs. Lions
- Duece Vaughn @ Chargers

Game projects as close, I need someone who won’t put up a zero:(
I mean... what do you want from us here?

My sincere response is put a Ouija board on the wall and throw Tarot cards at it and see if anything sticks.

I guess I would probably risk it with Eric Grey in the hope that Saquon is out or, at least limited.

But really, there is nothing I can do with this one.

More from the ugly choice department. Must start a rookie, Tank Dell and Roschon Johnson both injured. Here are the candidates, 1 point per first down for RB/WR, 2 points per first down for TE. Pick 1:

- Chris Brooks vs. Carolina
- Eric Grey @ Buffalo (SNF)
- Michael Meyer vs. Pats
- Trey Palmer vs. Lions
- Duece Vaughn @ Chargers

Game projects as close, I need someone who won’t put up a zero:(
I mean... what do you want from us here?

My sincere response is put a Ouija board on the wall and throw Tarot cards at it and see if anything sticks.

I guess I would probably risk it with Eric Grey in the hope that Saquon is out or, at least limited.

But really, there is nothing I can do with this one.

Thank you, @Chaka.

Help! I’m drowning in mediocrity!

Goff @ TB
Geno @ Cin
Mayfield v Det

4pt per passing TD
Three options with similar upside.

I probably go with Geno because I think he has as much supporting cast and upside as any of them and I view the Cinci/Sea game is being the most likely to have a lot of scoring.

Geno>Mayfield>Goff

Looking for a flex

.5 ppr

Hall vs PHI
Higgins va SEA
Lockett vs CIN

Maybe
Forman vs MIN(waivers run in AM)
Did you get Foreman? If you did that's who I would go with if not I think it has to be Hall.

Hall is playing very well and the offense is relying on him a lot more. He has as much big play potential as anyone as well. The problem is the absence of Vera-Tucker but, hopefully that is offset a bit by the loss of Carter this week.

Foreman>Hall>Lockett>Higgins
Didn't

Looks like Hall is my play
Thanks guys

Standard league, NON PPR. Need 3 of:

Rhamondre @ LV
Jonathan Taylor @ JAC
D’Onte Forman Vs MIN
Jerome Ford Vs SF
KJ Osborn @ CHI

I suppose I could ask which of Fields or Tua you’d prefer as well. Was leaning Fields all week until the windy conditions in Chicago.
Uhg...

I definitely start Foreman & Taylor. Zero question for me.

The weather in Chicago is a bit of a concern (17mph winds with 25mph gusts) for Osborn but he should have opportunities for sure.

It's almost impossible to trust the Patriots even with a decent matchup.

I think Ford is a big part of the game plan for the Browns but that is a brutal matchup.

Yeah this last one is rough and a total guess, so you should definitely go with your gut. For me I think

Ford>KJ>Rhamondre

Even after writing that I wonder if it should be KJ first.

Your QB options are great. If you have concern about Fields then plug in Tua and don't think twice. Personally I probably risk Fields because of the rushing ability.

6 Point passing TD

Justin Fields home vs Vikings (25th vs QB) - Bears have only Foreman at RB, Very Windy but probably dry
Matthew Stafford home vs Cardinals (27th vs QB) - Kupp and Nakua and Atwell all seem like they can eat together, Stafford is 2nd in league for Pass Attempts with 203
Stafford is the safe play and he probably has a bit of upside even if we haven't seen it yet. I do have some concern that this will be another efficient game where Kyren takes the TDs.

I'm a bit of an upside guy and I think I would rather be wrong with Fields in my lineup.

Fields>Stafford

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

@Chaka get in here

Do you want me to say play/bench him over/for Kirk so you can blame me later lol?

Foreman>Hall

Kirk>Amari

Which?

Thanks
Unless we see something, anything from the Commanders this week I probably go with the best defense and hope for the best.

CLE

.5PPR

Have to start 1 of these players in flex:

Saquan Barkley @ Buffalo
Tee Higgins vs Seattle
Tyler Lockett @ Cincinnati

If Barkley, I don’t have a backup if he doesn’t play as lineups are locked.
Lockett>Higgins>Barkley

I can't risk Saquon being a late scratch and I question his effectiveness even if he plays.

Lockett v Higgins is super close however.

PPR : Need 2

Lockett vs Vin
Theilen vs Mia
Aiyuk vs Cle
J Meyers vs NE?
In PPR I like Thielen, he is probably going to see a lot of action today.

Aiyuk is probably the next option but there is real a concern that the Niners roll early and get super conservative.

Y'know initially I wouldn't consider Meyers but, the reality is Garoppolo is peppering the heck out of him with targets and in a full PPR that has a lot of value. I am not sure the "revenge" game aspect should be considered but the fact the Patriots have been objectively bad should be considered.

Lockett is a guy I like more in 0.5 or no PPR leagues. He's really a guy with a reasonable floor and big TD upside.

Yeah it feels like a risk but I think
Thielen>Meyers>Aiyuk>Lockett

Gabe Davis or Garrett Wilson PPR
Interesting call.

In a PPR I think I may prefer Wilson. The Eagles are a pass funnel defense and they are down Jalen Carter and Darius Slay.

Davis is a solid option because the Bills stand to score a lot and Davis does that as well as anyone. But in a PPR

Wilson>Davis

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

@Chaka get in here

Foreman>Hall

Kirk>Amari

WRONG

;)

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

@Chaka get in here

Foreman>Hall

Kirk>Amari

WRONG

;)
Link

Not loving these options. If Deshaun Watson was playing I would probably be all in on Ford, but he's not and I don't have much faith in PJ Walker to keep the Niners from simply. Last year he had four starts and Donta Foreman had three big games (72 carries, 366 yards & 4 TDs) but I think Foreman is a better runner than Ford and Walker only had one game where the RB was relevant as a receiver (McCaffrey's last game as a Panther). I think the Cleveland plan will heavily involve Ford, I am not certain if that translates into much.

Pierce also has a terrible matchup and hasn't played well. But he is heavily involved and, I believe the Texans get their best o-lineman back today in Tunsil.

Rhamondre may have a good matchup today but the Raiders defense has played surprisingly well. He should be considered the best option of the bunch but the Patriots have been so bad and so has Rhamondre.

Too late to consider Spears.

This is nothing more than a gut call. I think Pierce probably brings the best combo of talent & opportunity even with the tough matchup.

Pierce>Ford>Rhamondre

WRONG!

Dameon Pierce - 3.4
Tyjae Spears - 7.3
Jerome Ford - 11.1
Rhamondre Stevenson - 18.0

I did start Pierce, but that was how I was leaning before posting this (and who I had in my lineup all along).

All good though, I still won my week. The best part of this thread isn't who you rank first or last, it's your reasoning behind it, since that gives me something real to think about. I appreciate all who contribute to this thread!

Not loving these options. If Deshaun Watson was playing I would probably be all in on Ford, but he's not and I don't have much faith in PJ Walker to keep the Niners from simply. Last year he had four starts and Donta Foreman had three big games (72 carries, 366 yards & 4 TDs) but I think Foreman is a better runner than Ford and Walker only had one game where the RB was relevant as a receiver (McCaffrey's last game as a Panther). I think the Cleveland plan will heavily involve Ford, I am not certain if that translates into much.

Pierce also has a terrible matchup and hasn't played well. But he is heavily involved and, I believe the Texans get their best o-lineman back today in Tunsil.

Rhamondre may have a good matchup today but the Raiders defense has played surprisingly well. He should be considered the best option of the bunch but the Patriots have been so bad and so has Rhamondre.

Too late to consider Spears.

This is nothing more than a gut call. I think Pierce probably brings the best combo of talent & opportunity even with the tough matchup.

Pierce>Ford>Rhamondre

WRONG!

Dameon Pierce - 3.4
Tyjae Spears - 7.3
Jerome Ford - 11.1
Rhamondre Stevenson - 18.0

I did start Pierce, but that was how I was leaning before posting this (and who I had in my lineup all along).

All good though, I still won my week. The best part of this thread isn't who you rank first or last, it's your reasoning behind it, since that gives me something real to think about. I appreciate all who contribute to this thread!
Pierce looks droppable.

alright man.

Full PPR, I'm down 91.6-118.7 but have 3 going tonight vs 0 for my competitor.

I have CeeDee (projection 15.3) Dallas Kicker (projection 8.2) and Palmer who is Q with a late week GROIN.
Do I drop Palmer (who's been like a 7-8 target guy for the past couple of weeks) for QJ on the chance that Palmer aggravates or ends up on and off the field?

alright man.

I have CeeDee (projection 15.3) Dallas Kicker (projection 8.2) and Palmer who is Q with a late week GROIN.
Do I drop Palmer (who's been like a 7-8 target guy for the past couple of weeks) for QJ on the chance that Palmer aggravates or ends up on and off the field?
That's a really tough call.

There is no way to know the degree of risk. I might do that move simply based on the notion that even if Palmer is healthy Johnston still might see a 50%+ snap share and 5-6 targets.

On my own team I am keeping Palmer but I did consider acquiring QJ.

alright man.

There is no way to know the degree of risk. I might do that move simply based on the notion that even if Palmer is healthy Johnston still might see a 50%+ snap share and 5-6 targets.

Thanks, I'm going to wait right down to the wire. I'm 2-3 so can't afford to wait-n-see on QJ breakout. I might be able to pick Palmer back up but if he goes off tonight on waivers, I could get left out in the cold which for this team, would be very stinky given my other options.

alright man.

Thanks, I'm going to wait right down to the wire. I'm 2-3 so can't afford to wait-n-see on QJ breakout. I might be able to pick Palmer back up but if he goes off tonight on waivers, I could get left out in the cold which for this team, would be very stinky given my other options.
It's a very difficult decision for sure. I can't say either way with any sort of certainty. Personally I am holding but I may regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread