What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Standard league:

Mostert vs LV
Brian Robinson vs NYG
Connor vs Hou?
Nice options.

I have been all over Mostert this week but I think I like Robinson best of your options. For whatever reason he has a great nose for the end zone this year. In a game the Commanders could control, no guarantees, I think he may see more opportunities.

I like Connor a lot and nothing wrong with going with him here either but I think

Robinson>Mostert>Conner

PPR

Kittle vs TB

or

Shultz vs Ariz?
Good choices and good matchups. Pick one and don't sweat it.

For me Kittle is just a better talent, isn't he? And the Niners are more likely to win than the Texans (who I also think will win but without as much confidence).

Super close and not much confidence
Kittle>Schultz

Standard scoring non-ppr league:

Lockett vs LAR
McBride vs HOU

Lockett is the afternoon game but is expected to play. Salvaged his week last week with a great 4th qtr. Had done nothing until then.

McBride is coming off a great week catches and yards. Lockett did outperform him last week due to non-ppr and TD.

Thoughts?
Three days of DNP for Lockett. I'll pass.

McBride>Lockett

Chandler or AJ Dillon in a non-PPR league? I've had Chandler in all week, but now with Mattison playing I'm not sure.
No real idea but Dillon has been showing signs of life and Mattison is trending towards playing. Since you have to decide now I lean

Dillon>Chandler

PPR

Kittle vs TB

or

Shultz vs Ariz?

For me Kittle is just a better talent, isn't he? And the Niners are more likely to win than the Texans (who I also think will win but without as much confidence).

Kittle>Schultz
with Hou Noah Brown out do you think Shultz may get a couple more targets and seems to be a close game in which Shultz would need to be a Player?

PPR TE Premium

Pick 1:
Jerry Jeudy vs Min
Christian Watson vs LAC

Pick 2:
Michael Mayer @ Mia
Chig Okonkwo @ Jax
Pat Freiermuth @ Cle
Don't like either options really but I guess I play the matchups and hope Watson breaks off a big one.

Watson>Jeudy

No idea with the TEs. I guess I bench Okonkwo because Muth is pretty good and I think maybe O'Connell views Mayer as a bit of a safety blanket.

Flex-PPR
Amari Cooper with that rookie under Center or...Rashee Rice for KC on MNF? I'd list Pacheco but Philly is #1 stopping opposing RBs in FF.

D. Kincaid
D. smith
M. Brown
T. Lockett
T. Chandler

need 2, 0.5 ppr
Please include matchups in the future.

Not interested in Chandler this week and Lockett has been missing practice too much this week.

DeVonta is a nice option but the matchup is tough and I am simply not sure how to handicap that game.

I am high on Marquise Brown this week and think Dalton Kincaid is playing too strong ATM to really bench.

Brown>Kincaid>DeVonta

PPR

Kittle vs TB

or

Shultz vs Ariz?

Kittle>Schultz
with Hou Noah Brown out do you think Shultz may get a couple more targets and seems to be a close game in which Shultz would need to be a Player?
Possibly. Totally makes sense. He's a great option and it's a good matchup. Nothing wrong with choosing him over Kittle.

Like I said, I don't have much confidence in choosing Kittle over Schultz. If you're feeling Schultz you should start him.

Flex-PPR
Amari Cooper with that rookie under Center or...Rashee Rice for KC on MNF? I'd list Pacheco but Philly is #1 stopping opposing RBs in FF.
I have no problem with Rice over Cooper this week. The PPR nature should make you a little hesitant however because there is a chance DTR locks in on his first read and peppers him with 10+ targets. May only amount to 6-45 or so but I could see that outcome and Coop has big play ability.

Rice is all about RZ usage. He is leading the KC WRs inside the RZ by a good margin. Not loving the return of Watson to the lineup but Rice has been trending up for weeks. His production is modest but it's been pretty consistent and, again, he seems to have a solid TD probability.

Rice>Coop

Last minute waffling between Justin Herbert vs. GB and Kyler vs. HOU. 4pt passing TD league.

I have Herbert in there ATM, buuut....I'm getting the feeling I'm going to regret it. Only real reason I'm hesitating is Murray would make my third Cardinal in the lineup, and that just feels sorta nuts. :laugh:

PPR - TE 1.5

WDIS @ FLEX - pick one

Quentin Johnston @ GB (no Everett/Palmer, Allen dinged)
Logan Thomas v NYG (Gibson out)
Zay Jones v TEN

non-ppr

McBride vs HOU
Singletary vs ARI

This is a toss up for me.

Thoughts?
Not a toss up for me. McBride>Singletary

I just can't buy into the idea that Singletary is suddenly a 20+ touch 5 ypc running back. Personally I need to see it happen again before I consider him in my lineup.

Last minute waffling between Justin Herbert vs. GB and Kyler vs. HOU. 4pt passing TD league.

I have Herbert in there ATM, buuut....I'm getting the feeling I'm going to regret it. Only real reason I'm hesitating is Murray would make my third Cardinal in the lineup, and that just feels sorta nuts. :laugh:
You might regret it but I would have Herbert in my lineup too.

Herbert>Kyler

PPR - TE 1.5

WDIS @ FLEX - pick one

Quentin Johnston @ GB (no Everett/Palmer, Allen dinged)
Logan Thomas v NYG (Gibson out)
Zay Jones v TEN
Not Zay.

Personally I like the gamble on Johnston. Seems to have a similar floor to Thomas and probably a better ceiling.

Johnston>Thomas

Standard league, no PPR, flex position:
Pacheco vs Phi
Tank Dell vs AZ

100% of the "experts" say Pacheco but I'm on Tank.
If you're feeling Tank then you should start him.

I probably roll Pacheco because it isn't a PPR format but Tank has been great so I think that's the guy you should back.
Thanks for convincing me to go with my gut. 120 and a TD in the 1st half. Pacheco has had only 1 game this year with more points so I'm feeling good about that decision.

PPR League. Just received a trade offer:

* I GET: J. Ford
* I GIVE: Z. Charbonnet

I'm 8-3 in this league and starting to look at playoff schedules week 15-17.

SEA and Charbonnet's schedule is murder starting this week: SF, @DAL, @SF, PHI, TN, PIT. Not an easy rush D in here.

CLE and Ford's schedule is delish: @Den, @LAR, JAX, HOU, SEA, @HOU.

K. Walker going down with an oblique obviously opens the door for Charbonnet, but how much ceiling will he really have with that schedule? And I'm guessing Walker is out a couple weeks at minimum, but maybe he's back sooner rather than later.

Ford is more or less splitting with Hunt and the offense is probably diminished a bit with DTR, although with that defense, they will be running quite a bit.

Right now, either one of these RBs would be my #5 behind J. Gibbs, D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, and Kyren Williams.

Sit tight with the hopes Walker is out for a while and Charbonnet's talent makes schedule irrelevant? Or go with Ford and CLE's schedule?

Thanks

PPR League. Just received a trade offer:

* I GET: J. Ford
* I GIVE: Z. Charbonnet

I'm 8-3 in this league and starting to look at playoff schedules week 15-17.

SEA and Charbonnet's schedule is murder starting this week: SF, @DAL, @SF, PHI, TN, PIT. Not an easy rush D in here.

CLE and Ford's schedule is delish: @Den, @LAR, JAX, HOU, SEA, @HOU.

K. Walker going down with an oblique obviously opens the door for Charbonnet, but how much ceiling will he really have with that schedule? And I'm guessing Walker is out a couple weeks at minimum, but maybe he's back sooner rather than later.

Ford is more or less splitting with Hunt and the offense is probably diminished a bit with DTR, although with that defense, they will be running quite a bit.

Right now, either one of these RBs would be my #5 behind J. Gibbs, D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, and Kyren Williams.

Sit tight with the hopes Walker is out for a while and Charbonnet's talent makes schedule irrelevant? Or go with Ford and CLE's schedule?

Thanks
Pittsburgh and Tennessee aren't particularly strong against, in fact they are lesser runs defenses at this point.

But, Cleveland definitely has the better schedule on paper.

I don't worry so much about a split in Cleveland, they have used Ford as the three down lead back consistently, yesterday notwithstanding. The bigger concern is if DTR can be credible enough as a passer to get the extra defender out of the box.

I think it's a fair trade and, in light of the Walker injury I could see being happy with either side of the deal.

Without further info on Walker I prefer receiving Ford.

Super flex, PPR league

Who to flex:
Will Levis @ Jacksonville
Rashee Rice v Philadelphia
Calvin Ridley v Tennessee

I have Herbert & Foreman @ Detroit but we don't have info on their status, yet.

I'm thinking it has to be Rashee Rice, unless Foreman goes back to the game day inactive list, which I doubt.

So, I must be doing something wrong - my WDIS posts here go unanswered. I'll try again:

We are 1/2 point ppr. We start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, and 1 Flex. My starter choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Collins vs Jax
Flowers at Lac
Cooks vs Wash
DJ Moore at Minn. Starting

I'm starting Kamara and Rhomadre Stevenson at Rb already, so I need either 1 RB or 3 Wr's depending on projections.

If this is not the way to get starter help, can you direct me to where to go? I see others getting responses so I may be doing something wrong. Thanks.

Chandler or AJ Dillon in a non-PPR league? I've had Chandler in all week, but now with Mattison playing I'm not sure.
No real idea but Dillon has been showing signs of life and Mattison is trending towards playing. Since you have to decide now I lean

Dillon>Chandler
My only concern there is that Dillon is nursing a groin injury and has been limited so far this week.

I agree with the assessment and am planning on rolling out AJD in 2 leagues, but keep an eye on the injury report.

Super flex, PPR league

Who to flex:
Will Levis @ Jacksonville
Rashee Rice v Philadelphia
Calvin Ridley v Tennessee

I have Herbert & Foreman @ Detroit but we don't have info on their status, yet.

I'm thinking it has to be Rashee Rice, unless Foreman goes back to the game day inactive list, which I doubt.

So, I must be doing something wrong - my WDIS posts here go unanswered. I'll try again:

We are 1/2 point ppr. We start 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, and 1 Flex. My starter choices are:

Mixon vs Pitt
Mattison vs Chi
Collins vs Jax
Flowers at Lac
Cooks vs Wash
DJ Moore at Minn. Starting

I'm starting Kamara and Rhomadre Stevenson at Rb already, so I need either 1 RB or 3 Wr's depending on projections.

If this is not the way to get starter help, can you direct me to where to go? I see others getting responses so I may be doing something wrong. Thanks.
Wrong thread.

Link to week 12 is a couple posts above.

Users who are viewing this thread