What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the most Oreos you've consumed in one sitting? (1 Viewer)

What's the most Oreos you've consumed in one sitting?

• 0-5

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • 11-15

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • 16-20

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • 21-25

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 26-30

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 31-35

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 35+

Votes: 8 9.5%

• Total voters

gianmarco

Footballguy
What's the most Oreos you've ever consumed in one sitting?

Polls suck now so I can't add a second question, but, if you had to guess, what's the most Oreos you think you can consume in one sitting?

Is there an app for estimating how many were in the Cookies 'n Cream ice cream I ate? That might affect my answer.

Probably 4. Not a huge cookie guy. Possible I’ve had 3 (my usual cookie grab is 3) and gone back for another 3

Im sure I could eat an entire family pack

1. Oreos are disgusting. it's one of the only foods on the planet that I just won't eat under any normal circumstances.

1. Oreos are disgusting. it's one of the only foods on the planet that I just won't eat under any normal circumstances.

I admit that there are far better cookies out there- but I can demolish them with a nice glass of ice cold milk.

Without milk- zero.
Right.
Even with milk, Oreos are a 2, 3 tops cookie consumption.
Entenmanns soft chocolate chip or freihofer's chocolate chocolate chip cookies with a half gallon of milk nearby, I don't think they can make them as fast as I could consume them.

I admit that there are far better cookies out there- but I can demolish them with a nice glass of ice cold milk.

Without milk- zero.
Dunked in milk! Takes a bit of experience to get right softness without it crumbling into the milk.

I agree they aren't great. The thin ones with the mint filling are decent. I also think the regular ones are better if they are left out in a humid environment because then they get softer over time. Which kind of tells you all you need to know - a real cookie shouldn't get better the staler it gets.

I am not a huge oreo guy, but have liked their other flavors (ie: mocha, toffee, smores, etc).

normal is 2 or 3, so maybe most in a sitting was about 5

I generally dislike Oreos but on very rare occasions enjoy them. Several times I have consumed (with milk, of course) a full row or row and a half of the standard package (12 per row). Nowadays? 1 or 2, and the only circumstance where I might ingest them would be at some gathering where all choices were equally bad.

When I was in my late-teens / early 20's and had a metabolism, I'm sure I ate a whole box at some point.

Now, I limit myself to usually ~6, but sometimes up to 12. It's restraint, not getting full, just so we're clear. I LOVE Oreos...love them even more with milk (Dippper gadgets are great if you don't have one)...and in what I'm sure may be a divisive opinion, I prefer Golden Oreos above all others, although I've never met an Oreo I didn't like.

When I was in my late-teens / early 20's and had a metabolism, I'm sure I ate a whole box at some point.

Now, I limit myself to usually ~6, but sometimes up to 12. It's restraint, not getting full, just so we're clear. I LOVE Oreos...love them even more with milk (Dippper gadgets are great if you don't have one)...and in what I'm sure may be a divisive opinion, I prefer Golden Oreos above all others, although I've never met an Oreo I didn't like.
Name checks out

Probably a whole package as a teenager, maybe 2 cookies as an adult. I prefer salty snacks for my junk food.

Last edited:

Name checks out
Jokes on you he's not actually Nick........ :hophead:

What’s up Fat Nick

What’s up Fat Nick
You like the Oreos too? If so... :hifive:

Without milk- zero.
I get so irritated when I have the hankering for some Oreos and go to discover that we either don't have any milk or that the milk we do have has gone bad. Milk going bad quicker seems to be a thing lately, too.

Easily can take down an entire package of Oreos and have before but generally stay away from packaged shelf cookies unless they're Tate's. Those things are f'n delicious.

I'm sure I've done a dozen at some point in my life but doubt I've eaten many more than that.

Normally just have 2-4 nowadays.

I'm sure I've done a dozen at some point in my life but doubt I've eaten many more than that.

Normally just have 2-4 nowadays.
This is where I'm at. Now I'm in the 5-6 range (with milk) or if there's no milk available I'll just do a couple/3.

As a kid/teenager I killed an entire row (1/3 of a package) of Double Stuf Oreos on more than one occasion.

Couldn't tell you the last time I had any though, it's probably 10+ years.

peanut butter oreos are the cats pajamas
Yes, even better than nutter butters.

And off topic, who decided that a cat's pajamas were somehow the greatest thing in the world. Good luck trying to get your cat to wear them.

Peanut butter oreos are chocolate cookie peanut butter center
What's this, now? I am a HUGE fan of anything chocolate & peanut butter (I can eat like 100 Reese's cups in one sitting), and have never heard of these. :oldunsure:

peanut butter oreos are the cats pajamas
Yes, even better than nutter butters.

And off topic, who decided that a cat's pajamas were somehow the greatest thing in the world. Good luck trying to get your cat to wear them.

Peanut butter oreos are chocolate cookie peanut butter center
What's this, now? I am a HUGE fan of anything chocolate & peanut butter (I can eat like 100 Reese's cups in one sitting), and have never heard of these. :oldunsure:
And you call yourself a connoisseur

OreoPB

I don't have any recollection of eating a certain amount. Totally educated guess would be maybe 12. I bet I could eat 50.

Users who are viewing this thread