What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which teams play in a dome? (1 Viewer)

STL

ARI

DET

MIN

ATL

NO (assuming superdome is ready)

IND

i might be missing one or two.

edit to add: HOU has a retractable roof

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but isn't it easier to look this info. up yourself than run the risk of looking like someone who knows absolutely nothing about football?

No offense, but isn't it easier to look this info. up yourself than run the risk of looking like someone who knows absolutely nothing about football?
:thumbup: True that.

I'd like to know when posting a message on a board like this became a replacement for, i dont know, google?

BTW, anyone know which teams play in the eastern time zone on field turf?

Please name all the teams that play in a dome, thank you.
I think they all play at least one game in a dome.
? Why would you say that?
I think most of the NFC teams probably play a game on the road in a dome since there are 6 dome teams, but the Colts are the only AFC team with a dome.
For all pratical purposes, Houston should be considered an indoor stadium. The roof will be closed on rainy days. And there's no open end for wind to have an effect. And the overall height of the stadium also blocks the wind from ever reaching the field or the height of a kicked ball.

Please name all the teams that play in a dome, thank you.
I think they all play at least one game in a dome.
? Why would you say that?
I think most of the NFC teams probably play a game on the road in a dome since there are 6 dome teams, but the Colts are the only AFC team with a dome.
For all pratical purposes, Houston should be considered an indoor stadium. The roof will be closed on rainy days. And there's no open end for wind to have an effect. And the overall height of the stadium also blocks the wind from ever reaching the field or the height of a kicked ball.
In that case, Texas Stadium is close to an indoor stadium as well since the hole in the ceiling blocks most of the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread