What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst Riddle Ever (1 Viewer)

I caught part of Excalibur yesterday and figured this was the riddle to get the Holy Grail.  My bad.

Worst thread in the FFA, might as well move it to the shark pool with any other CTSU thread. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My two sons built their cars and wanted to compete against each other at home prior to the real race. I built a simple racetrack using materials I had on hand. However, I only had materials to build a one-lane track.

I had planned to run the cars individually and use a stopwatch to time each car. So, son A would put his car at the top and let it go. I'd start the watch, and when it got across the finish line, I'd check the time. But when we attempted to hold races I discovered that the cars traversed my very short track in such a short time that I could not start and stop the watch fast enough to accurately measure the times such that we could really determine which car was faster.

My younger son, who was eight years old, came up with a solution. Remember, all we had were the two cars, the short test track, the stopwatch and the three of us.

What solution did he come up with?
Simple - run the cars in opposite directions - measure where they hit 

My two sons built their pinewood derby cars and wanted to compete against each other at home prior to the real race. I built a simple racetrack using materials I had on hand. However, I only had materials to build a one-lane track.

I had planned to run the cars individually and use a stopwatch to time each car. So, son A would put his car at the top and let it go. I'd start the watch, and when it got across the finish line, I'd check the time. But when we attempted to hold races I discovered that the cars traversed my very short track in such a short time that I could not start and stop the watch fast enough to accurately measure the times such that we could really determine which car was faster.

My younger son, who was eight years old, came up with a solution. Remember, all we had were the two cars, the short test track, the stopwatch and the three of us.

Run both cars at once, twice, first with car A in front then with car B in front.  The car that pulls away from the other is the fastest

You aren't ever going to get an answer 

4/10 disappearing schtick. Cop in a bar was better. 

I'm not saying I got it right, but I hope Willie hasn't gone to hobo heaven and will at least by back to answer @fatguyinalittlecoat's question on page 1.

the pig says 'my wife is a slut'

?

interest... lost.

let's wrap this up.

"How do you keep a moron in suspense?"

I thought the doctor was his mother! ??

I liked the band name riddle better.

:popcorn:

wait...

dammit

Clearly the doctor convinced the man that the doctor didn't exist.

Willie and the doctor's notes?

I caught part of Excalibur yesterday and figured this was the riddle to get the Holy Grail.  My bad.

Come on man, we all waiting in anticipation here.

Paging Dr. Neslon

Prescription forbidding any Chick-Fil-A until he talks.

Blue......no yellow......

"tell the doctor I can't see him right now"

Apparently Neslon is only giving the answer to those that request it via PM. Well worth it.  :thumbup:

Stop talking out yo ####!

Worst thread in the FFA, might as well move it to the shark pool with any other CTSU thread. 

*slap

"my mother, my doctor"

*SLAP

"my mother!!, my doctor!!"

Outstanding shtick. 

The problem with this riddle, is that it isn't a riddle.

There is no answer.

golf holes

Trivia: Donald Trump's tax lawyer at Morgan Lewis is William Nelson. Wonder if he ever went by Willie.

My two sons built their pinewood derby cars and wanted to compete against each other at home prior to the real race. I built a simple racetrack using materials I had on hand. However, I only had materials to build a one-lane track.

Simple - run the cars in opposite directions - measure where they hit 

There are infinite answers...

Smash his brothers car with a hammer so he wins by default?

Run both cars at once, twice, first with car A in front then with car B in front.  The car that pulls away from the other is the fastest

As my wife was backing her car out of our narrow garage, she accidentally grazed the doorframe-- for the 20th time.

She got out, walked around the car and inspected the passenger side for damage. This time, the passenger side-mirror and frame were shattered into pieces. The dealer wanted more than 500 dollars to replace it. So, she decided to look for a replacement on Ebay.

Miraculously, she found an entire passenger side mirror that was described in detail for her exact make, model and year, and even the same color-- and it was less than a third of what the dealer wanted!

It looked easy enough to install. The frame of the garage had actually removed the old mirror, and we could see there were only a few screws holding it on.

She anxiously awaited the delivery, but when the package arrived three weeks later, I realized she was in trouble. Sure enough, we opened it up and there was no way we could make the mirror fit onto her car.

My wife thought she could return the item, but when we checked the listing on Ebay, the part description was precisely correct, right down to the color. Nothing was wrong with the part. It was the passenger-side mirror, right color, same make, same model and same year."

What went wrong?
You trusted your wife to be able to back out of the garage?

As my wife was backing her car out of our narrow garage, she accidentally grazed the doorframe-- for the 20th time.

She got out, walked around the car and inspected the passenger side for damage. This time, the passenger side-mirror and frame were shattered into pieces. The dealer wanted more than 500 dollars to replace it. So, she decided to look for a replacement on Ebay.

Miraculously, she found an entire passenger side mirror that was described in detail for her exact make, model and year, and even the same color-- and it was less than a third of what the dealer wanted!

It looked easy enough to install. The frame of the garage had actually removed the old mirror, and we could see there were only a few screws holding it on.

She anxiously awaited the delivery, but when the package arrived three weeks later, I realized she was in trouble. Sure enough, we opened it up and there was no way we could make the mirror fit onto her car.

My wife thought she could return the item, but when we checked the listing on Ebay, the part description was precisely correct, right down to the color. Nothing was wrong with the part. It was the passenger-side mirror, right color, same make, same model and same year."

What went wrong?
It was from a Right Hand Drive vehicle 

What went wrong?
During the 3 weeks awaiting the new mirror, she plowed into the Russian's car in the alley completely mangling her passenger side.

One more automotive one while we're all here. Think back to the days before every part in a car was computerized. Back when it was all gears and physically moving parts. No matter the car, no matter the make or model, used a year or twenty... what single moving part of a car always moved the least?
You should have your wife post an answer. She seems really smart.

One more automotive one while we're all here. Think back to the days before every part in a car was computerized. Back when it was all gears and physically moving parts. No matter the car, no matter the make or model, used a year or twenty... what single moving part of a car always moved the least?
Rearview mirror

Willie Neslon

Members

Follow member

See their activity

CONTENT COUNT

November 24, 2009

LAST VISITED

2 minutes ago

DAYS WON

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in a room with no doors or windows. Four walls, a floor, and ceiling. No visible openings of any sort. The only thing in the room was a mirror on one wall and a table in the middle of the room

How did I get out?

I was in a room with no doors or windows. Four walls, a floor, and ceiling. No visible openings of any sort. The only thing in the room was a mirror on one wall and a table in the middle of the room

How did I get out?
You told the mime to get lost.

If Antonio Cromartie's son is my son's father, what is my relationship to Antonio?

1. I am his grandfather
  2. I am his father
  3. I am his son
  4. I am his grandson
  5. I am he and he is I

Users who are viewing this thread