What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (3 Viewers)

Code:
Dear Shuke,While executing a soap fusion, I have managed to get a pube caught between the two pieces of soap.  Should I separate the two pieces of soap, extract the pube with tweasers or just let it work its way out?Your Friend from The Internet,Al
Hi Al. I am assuming you saw this immediately upon putting the two pieces together. At this point, prior to any more use and drying, you still have time to separate the smaller component from the larger and extract the hair. Thanks, and keep those questions coming.

Updated cornhole list:

Urbanhack

Aaron Rudniki

Scupper

Mr. Pickles

GM

TRE

Jethro Q. Walrustitty

JZilla

Britney Spears

Gatorman

Ken Maxwell

jplvr

Joe T

mex/cgrdrjoe

Funkley

Red Raiders

Jefferson the Caregiver

Wilked

Homer J. Simpson

Verbal Kint

cheese

bigfun54

Wampuscat43

Bonzai

Big Papi

Patriot John

Jafo

BigJohn

Trogg78

Otis

Righetti

Alias

Saintfool
I'm disappointed Mr Furley isn't on that list. :mellow:
You're disappointed that two strangers from the internet, whom you haven't met yourself, haven't met each other?
Stranger things have happened. :shrug:

Updated cornhole list:

Urbanhack

Aaron Rudniki

Scupper

Mr. Pickles

GM

TRE

Jethro Q. Walrustitty

JZilla

Britney Spears

Gatorman

Ken Maxwell

jplvr

Joe T

mex/cgrdrjoe

Funkley

Red Raiders

Jefferson the Caregiver

Wilked

Homer J. Simpson

Verbal Kint

cheese

bigfun54

Wampuscat43

Bonzai

Big Papi

Patriot John

Jafo

BigJohn

Trogg78

Otis

Righetti

Alias

Saintfool
I'm disappointed Mr Furley isn't on that list. :mellow:
You're disappointed that two strangers from the internet, whom you haven't met yourself, haven't met each other?
Stranger things have happened. :shrug:
:lmao: shuke/furley cornhole is currently in negotiations. we have to hammer out some parameters.

-Funniest: intentionally: Zilla, Scupper; unintentionally: GM-Smartest: Mr. Pickles-Best Looking: Jethro-Fattest: probably a 10-way tie-Angriest: Maxwell-Strangest: Trogg -Most Serious Businessed: Gatorman
I pretty much have to agree with all of these rankings, other than Trogg, who I've never met.I did see his picture though, and strange seems pretty much on target.

-Funniest: intentionally: Zilla, Scupper; unintentionally: GM-Smartest: Mr. Pickles-Best Looking: Jethro-Fattest: probably a 10-way tie-Angriest: Maxwell-Strangest: Trogg -Most Serious Businessed: Gatorman
I pretty much have to agree with all of these rankings, other than Trogg, who I've never met.I did see his picture though, and strange seems pretty much on target.
Come on. Trogg's a normal as the next guy who french kisses his mother.

:goodposting:Also - this subject (smartest, funniest, etc. FBG you've met) would make some good friday schtick

Any of you guys try getting all the way through one of these survivor photo caption threads? Brutal.

This moth was in my ear for about 24 hours. The first hour it was still alive and fluttering against my eardrum until I poured alcohol in there to kill it will rank up there as one of the most maddening hours I've ever lived.

By the way, if you're lucky enough to be a Facebook friend of shuke's, you'd have received this important information long before it was posted here.

"Scupper says your reaction to tasting cheese curds for the first time was one of the 5 funniest things he's seen in his life"

"Scupper says your reaction to tasting cheese curds for the first time was one of the 5 funniest things he's seen in his life"
And our subsequent trip to buy the ingredients for cheese curds where Maxwell lost his mind about buying baking powder was one of the five strangest things I've seen in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread