What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (1 Viewer)

There goes my afternoon. Madchen lip bite (and possibly a small moan?) at 2:48 :wub: :wub: :wub: I don't think anyone in that audience had watched an episode.

I really need to start keeping a list of my favorite women, so I guess I'll do it here.

Tahiti Cora

Antoinette Nikprelaj

Alice Goodwin

Sara Tommasi

Currnet candidates for top 10

Alice Goodwin

Abby Elliot

Ingrid Haas

Rosie Jones

This is a working list, bear with me.

Currnet candidates for top 10

Alice Goodwin - No

Abby Elliot - Maybe

Ingrid Haas - No

Rosie Jones - Good God Yes!
I'm sorry, I believe you meant to post this in Nipsey's Blog.Why say bump?
From wiki: Nipsey wasn't wasn't allowed to have a blog. before there was shuke's blog and GMTAN, nipsey had a "private thread" where he stored valuable information such as shopping lists and nightly sleep schedules. The thread was locked in less than 8 hours.

Alice Goodwin

Abby Elliot

Ingrid Haas

Rosie Jones

Tahiti Cora

Antoinette Nikprelaj

Sara Tommasi

Jaime Edmondson

Maria Verchenova

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt. Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something. Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle. I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something. Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there. I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good. Wasn't really "creamy" either. I don't know if that's the right word or not. Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something. I like the Wizard of Oz. A lot. Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
lolz

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt. Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something. Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle. I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something. Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there. I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good. Wasn't really "creamy" either. I don't know if that's the right word or not. Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something. I like the Wizard of Oz. A lot. Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
lolz
Timely.

07/14/06

lolz
Timely.
New haircut?

01/07/09

I have mastered soap fusion.
Going out on a limb here, but does this have to do with the last sliver of a bar soap that you don't want to waste, so you "fuse" it to a new bar? Please tell me this is what you're talking about. If not, I'm embarrassed.
Of course it is.One of the keys to success is not waiting until it's only a sliver, though. You want some meat on there for good purchase.
A good purchase?
Yes.
verb (used with object)

1. to acquire by the payment of money or its equivalent; buy.

2. to acquire by effort, sacrifice, flattery, etc.

3. to influence by a bribe.

4. to be sufficient to buy: Twenty dollars purchases a subscription.

5. Law. to acquire (land or other property) by means other than inheritance.

6. to move, haul, or raise, esp. by applying mechanical power.

7. to get a leverage on; apply a lever, pulley, or other aid to.

8. Obsolete. to procure, acquire, or obtain.

verb (used without object)

9. to buy something.

noun

10. acquisition by the payment of money or its equivalent; buying, or a single act of buying.

11. something that is purchased or bought.

12. something purchased, with respect to value in relation to price; buy: At three for a dollar they seemed like a good purchase.

13. Law. the acquisition of land or other property by means other than inheritance.

14. acquisition by means of effort, labor, etc.: the purchase of comfort at the price of freedom.

15. a lever, pulley, or other device that provides mechanical advantage or power for moving or raising a heavy object.

16. an effective hold or position for applying power in moving or raising a heavy object; leverage.

17. any means of applying or increasing power, influence, etc.

18. the annual return or rent from land.

19. a firm grip or grasp, footing, etc., on something.

20. Obsolete. booty.
I'm surprised you haven't tried bringing back definitiin #20 instead of 19.

01/07/09

I have mastered soap fusion.
New "notch technique" might shake up the world of soap fusion.
First of all, this is really nothing new. As I've stated, you should be using the area of the new bar with the engraved name/logo for applying the old bar. I guess this notch technique works if you're too poor to buy soap with logos in it.Secondly, why does that soap look like delicious pop-tarts?
lol at bolded. :hifive:

Updated cornhole list for those keeping score at home

1 Urbanhack
2 Aaron Rudniki
3 Scupper
4 Mr. Pickles
5 GM
6 TRE
7 Jethro Q. Walrustitty
8 JZilla
9 Britney Spears
10 Gatorman