What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

Have tomorrow off, and New Years Day. So, don't even have a 3 day weekend coming up. Oh well. :sleep: At least a lot of the office is out so there isn't a lot of work to be done.

brohans i have off tomorrow and i am going to make some chile and eat it with chips and watch the badgers probably lose another bowl game with barry filling in as coach it aint perfect but hey its a good day on the couch and i will take it and look forward to going back in on friday because hey it is good just to have a clock to punch these days take that to the be thankful for the girl that brung ya bank bromigos

MLK is a government functionary and banker holiday.

Those of us in the productive class will be working, just as we do on President's Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day.

I also like work on Independence Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.

And if I want to go hiking on a random Wednesday afternoon, I do that too.

But hey, enjoy your three day weekend!

Seems like having mlk off has become more common these last few years... A way for business owners to prove they aren't racist.

Seems like having mlk off has become more common these last few years... A way for business owners to prove they aren't racist.
Agree.

I've never had it off until this year. Asked the office manager about it. Was told more of our vendors, consultants and clients were taking it, and not taking it made us"look bad".

I will be watching season 6 of Sons of Anarchy tomorrow for MLK day. I'm a govt worker. Just started watching a little over a week ago on Netflix. Not the best tv but I'm all in now. Crow flies straight.

I haven't had a tomarrow off in awhile. Looking quite forward to a notworkday.

Last edited by a moderator:
MLK is a government functionary and banker holiday.

Those of us in the productive class will be working, just as we do on President's Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day.

I also like work on Independence Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.

And if I want to go hiking on a random Wednesday afternoon, I do that too.

But hey, enjoy your three day weekend!
Sorry you're a miserable #### stain of a person and have terrible work benefits.
yuuuuup

For the first and last time I most likely will ever have off on President's Day

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread