Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I post my least favorite commercials here

2 hours ago, QuizGuy66 said:

straight to garbage pail - cuts out the middle man

-QG

Some areas must have some pretty awful pizza if people are still ordering Domino's. In my area, northeast, just about every local pizza shop puts them to shame.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Some areas must have some pretty awful pizza if people are still ordering Domino's. In my area, northeast, just about every local pizza shop puts them to shame.

Guard the door it's domino's!

-QG

1 hour ago, Bossman said:

Pretty sure it is a price thing.  Most places make better pizza than Dominos, but most places are also more than $6 for a pizza.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QuizGuy66 said:

Gotta say I'm on the Noid's side on this one.

-QG

Side note:  I worked with a woman in the late 90's that had the Pizza Noid tattooed on her arm.

Thought it was the dumbest choice for a tattoo at the time.

She must be floating right now.

• Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2021 at 6:21 PM, identikit said:

Side note:  I worked with a woman in the late 90's that had the Pizza Noid tattooed on her arm.

Thought it was the dumbest choice for a tattoo at the time.

She must be floating right now.

oh yeah, she's floating ...

on a cloud of meth.  

• Laughing 1

45 minutes ago, jhib said:

Just saw this commercial, and started yelling at the tv. :bag:

Sorry for your situation, but maybe blame the freaking smoking?

BWHAAAAAA!   WTF ####ey########?///

I stabbed myself ...shouldn't someone have stopped me???

Learn how your family can still profit from your loved ones self-imposed tragic death.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Binky The Doormat said:

BWHAAAAAA!   WTF ####ey########?///

I stabbed myself ...shouldn't someone have stopped me???

Learn how your family can still profit from your loved ones self-imposed tragic death.  

ambulance chasing lawyers ...really should be lumped in with all the ilk that take advantage of people at their weakest, lowest points (the list is long ...but many evangelistic preachers are up there)

• Like 1

There's a shoe commercial where they show some supposed up-and-coming athletes saying that they're ready for the big time.  And then the kid at the end closes the back door to a delivery truck and bangs on the back as if to say to the driver "you're good to go"... except he didn't actually latch the door.  Whoops.

There are a few Simone Biles commercials airing right now, and they're mostly forgettable. The one where she's in a video game (I think) with the crummy John Legend backing track is grating. I have no idea what it's for, what it's about (she's battling trolls or something), but it sucks.

Edited by Gr00vus
ETA: Looking around, I guess it's about standing up to people who "troll" you in some way. It's a good sentiment, the execution here is dreadful.