What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (9 Viewers)

The 1-800-GOT-JUNK radio commercials are simply deplorable.  Anyone catch one of these yet?  So  bad.
Deplorable is not a good enough word. Got Junk can give Liberty Mutual a run for their money in terms of how ###### their commercials are. They wouldn't be so awful if they didn't play 20 times an hour. As I'm writing this, they're playing what must be their 6th or 7th commercial already, and it isn't even 8 o'clock. The woman customer is a complete spaz-### who jumps around like a moron, laughing like she's high on drugs, while the commercial host looks like he's forcing a smile because even he finds the ad ######. Even the music gets on my nerves. They tell you to just point your finger at junk to get rid of it. I tried that whenever they play these ads, and it doesn't work. 

BWHAAAAAA!   WTF ####ey########?///

I stabbed myself ...shouldn't someone have stopped me???

Learn how your family can still profit from your loved ones self-imposed tragic death.  
ambulance chasing lawyers ...really should be lumped in with all the ilk that take advantage of people at their weakest, lowest points (the list is long ...but many evangelistic preachers are up there)

There's a shoe commercial where they show some supposed up-and-coming athletes saying that they're ready for the big time.  And then the kid at the end closes the back door to a delivery truck and bangs on the back as if to say to the driver "you're good to go"... except he didn't actually latch the door.  Whoops.

There are a few Simone Biles commercials airing right now, and they're mostly forgettable. The one where she's in a video game (I think) with the crummy John Legend backing track is grating. I have no idea what it's for, what it's about (she's battling trolls or something), but it sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear if I see that stupid-asz Cricket commercial one more damn time where the "you have a cool mommmm" is dancing around with her little selfie stick / light setup... oh, and I finally figured out the cartoon thingy says the word "stan", which is referenced here...

The Jimmy John's commercials with Brad garrett. First, why does he call them Jimmy's John's, 2nd he has to be the most punchable character in a commercial ever.

The Capital One ad with the girl's birthday party. There is a live pony wrapped in paper but nobody seems to notice it standing there until birthday girl points at it. 

Is Limu Emu (or Doug) funny yet?

I've been at the point if I'm unfortunate enough to see a Liberty commercial I just change the channel or hit mute for 30 seconds and check my phone. Not allowing their crap commercials into my brain.

The BMW / Alexa "can you stop time" commercial. The actors are bad, but the main sticking point is for whatever reason it annoys me that the kid in the house doesn't look anything like the parents in the car. Maybe he's adopted? Maybe they're not the parents at all but were playing their dance mix on the way to a home invasion and got caught by a 9 year standing at the window? It angers me that I spent enough time thinking about these possibilities in response to a friggin car / universal surveillance service commercial.

The BMW / Alexa "can you stop time" commercial. The actors are bad, but the main sticking point is for whatever reason it annoys me that the kid in the house doesn't look anything like the parents in the car. Maybe he's adopted? Maybe they're not the parents at all but were playing their dance mix on the way to a home invasion and got caught by a 9 year standing at the window? It angers me that I spent enough time thinking about these possibilities in response to a friggin car / universal surveillance service commercial.

Huh, is that what the dude says?  I only halfway pay attention to 99% of commercials, and for some reason I never knew what the guy said there at the end.  Uhhh.. dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread