What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Has anyone done naked yoga before? (1 Viewer)

bosoxs45

Footballguy
A friend of mine invited me to a naked yoga class in NYC next weekend. I’ve never been to a nudist club before. What does the FFA think?

While I'm not in bad shape I know I don't have the body for this.

To quote Jerry Seinfeld...naked stretching....BAD

Keith R said:
Ever been to a nude beach?  In PG terms, you very rarely get to see what you want and will wish to unsee 99+% of what you get.  My guess is to expect the same here.
With the multiplier of being in really close proximity and having body parts bent and exposed that you'd never see...ever... let alone on a nude beach.

Unless it's part of an orgy, no way hozay.

Keith R said:
Ever been to a nude beach?  In PG terms, you very rarely get to see what you want and will wish to unsee 99+% of what you get.  My guess is to expect the same here.
Not true.  It's a lot closer to having as many attractive vs. unattractive people as any other random selection of the population.  And an unattractive nude body only offends people who have hang ups with nudity, for example, people who would go to a nude beach hoping to see something.

In the right frame of mind I would choose this to be my F-U to The Football Guys forum..

This is like shooting Ducks in a Barrel....but trust me....it is coming...

RIP Footballguys Free For All.

Not true.  It's a lot closer to having as many attractive vs. unattractive people as any other random selection of the population.  And an unattractive nude body only offends people who have hang ups with nudity, for example, people who would go to a nude beach hoping to see something.
Fwiw, he never mentioned being offended. And fwiw2, my experience of nude beaches supports that claim... Of course limited to my experiences. But yoga puts body parts stretched out and exposed up clise in ways that goes beyond having any hangups about nudity, imo. Or maybe I'm just redrawing the line to suit my own fairly relaxed mores about this stuff.

Btw, since you started the other topic, this is NOT one of the ways life was different for those of us who grew up before the internet age.

Fwiw, he never mentioned being offended. And fwiw2, my experience of nude beaches supports that claim... Of course limited to my experiences. But yoga puts body parts stretched out and exposed up clise in ways that goes beyond having any hangups about nudity, imo. Or maybe I'm just redrawing the line to suit my own fairly relaxed mores about this stuff.
Username checks out.

Well his eyeballs certainly were offended if he wanted to "unsee" things.  I can't think of a better word to use.

What nude beaches have you been to because the claim isn't true on a whole?  

When I was 16 I ran away from home.I went to Janice's house.  She was a waitress that I worked with.  In my eyes she was a worldly hippie chick I mean she was 22.  After my second day there I walked into the living room there she and her room mate were naked as a jaybird doing yoga.  My god two naked girls at once that was two more than I had ever seen.  I still remember that very fondly to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread