What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

I don't get it. 

Q's been calling for something to happen for months.  it hasn't.  but its inevitable it'll happen at some point in time.  so what's the big deal?

I predict the Lions will win the Super Bowl!!  40 years from now, it happens.  was I prescient?
He called North Korea back in November of 2017, he has called Iran by November.

Do you think either of those would be easy?

Think with your head not your hate.

How would the removal of Hassan Rouhani from office be beneficial to America?

How would the removal of Hassan Rouhani from office be beneficial to America?
The removal of any of the current Government is a step in the right direction. It means that the people are in revolt but instead of like previous administration we are encouraging them and I believe have covert operations working with the people in some manner.

His removal shows that the government is being pressured by the activity of the people. It has to start with little steps, This would be seen as a huge victory for the people and once you start that snowball rolling it cannot be stopped unless drastic measures are taken. I doubt that would happen.

A secular Iran run by it's own people would be huge for not only America but the whole world.

Just as an side, Israel is also on the list, but it will be last.

There is no longer any limit to the amount of stupidity much of the country will tolerate. Flim-flam artists the nation over are dancing with delight in the streets. 
It can be said that, that is obvious from just watching this board in specific and the MSM in general. The left in my opinion is just flat out stupid and crazy all the time.

if NK tests another missile, will you stop with this nonsense?  or will excuses be made and then move on to the next prediction?

The removal of any of the current Government is a step in the right direction. It means that the people are in revolt but instead of like previous administration we are encouraging them and I believe have covert operations working with the people in some manner.

His removal shows that the government is being pressured by the activity of the people. It has to start with little steps, This would be seen as a huge victory for the people and once you start that snowball rolling it cannot be stopped unless drastic measures are taken. I doubt that would happen.

A secular Iran run by it's own people would be huge for not only America but the whole world.

Just as an side, Israel is also on the list, but it will be last.
Yeah, totally.  That's how the removal of the Iranian government went in 1979, too.  Really great for us.

Why, who will replace him?
No one good for the people but the person is not the issue, the replacement is the issue. 

My assumption is that he would be replaced by someone considered more "moderate" to the people, but it will not work the way they hope it will.

Yeah, totally.  That's how the removal of the Iranian government went in 1979, too.  Really great for us.
1979 is really irrelevant in 2018 Henry. It is a whole new world with whole new dangers,

So I take it that you see a change in Iran as a bad thing?

No one good for the people but the person is not the issue, the replacement is the issue. 

My assumption is that he would be replaced by someone considered more "moderate" to the people, but it will not work the way they hope it will.
Why would you assume he'd be replaced by someone more moderate?  The agreement with the U.S. and other countries, which is now considered a sham and a source of great shame for Iran because the U.S. backed out, is considered his centerpiece achievement.  Now that it failed, anti-U.S. hardliners are getting a massive new foothold in the country's political consciousness.  They certainly feel they've won.  I have no reason to argue with them on that so far.

1979 is really irrelevant in 2018 Henry. It is a whole new world with whole new dangers,

I see it as an uncertain thing.  It's a coin flip at best.  The U.S. should not be pushing for regime change all over the world, especially in the Middle East. We're terrible at it.

By the way Pizza Gate was a real thing, but you will see that later, the owner James Alefantis is well known for certain people he hangs around with and certain activities
Do you have a link to any legitimate report that explains what you are talking about?

This is the most uninformed statement of yours that I have read. The 1979 Iranian Revolution changed the 2000-year-old power structure of Iran and affects Iran's relations with almost every country in the world to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you assume he'd be replaced by someone more moderate?  The agreement with the U.S. and other countries, which is now considered a sham and a source of great shame for Iran because the U.S. backed out, is considered his centerpiece achievement.  Now that it failed, anti-U.S. hardliners are getting a massive new foothold in the country's political consciousness.  They certainly feel they've won.  I have no reason to argue with them on that so far.
Oh Henry, listen up now. Do you not think that the government of Iran would choose someone that they think their own people would be placated by?

You have no clue what is happening there do you?

Protests Pop Up Across Iran, Fueled by Daily Dissatisfaction

PROTESTS, FUELED BY ECONOMY AND SANCTIONS, CONTINUE THROUGHOUT IRAN

Protests in Iran prove Trump is getting it right

This is the most uninformed statement of yours that I have read. The 1979 Iranian Revolution changed the 2000-year-old power structure of Iran and affects Iran's relations with almost every country in the world to this day.
Not for much longer. Trump just got here.

Oh Henry, listen up now. Do you not think that the government of Iran would choose someone that they think their own people would be placated by?

You have no clue what is happening there do you?

Protests Pop Up Across Iran, Fueled by Daily Dissatisfaction

PROTESTS, FUELED BY ECONOMY AND SANCTIONS, CONTINUE THROUGHOUT IRAN

Protests in Iran prove Trump is getting it right
I do, actually, that's why I called it a coin flip.

https://www.ft.com/content/f2cdebd8-7949-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475

There are two major competing factions right now - liberal anti-religion students, and hard-line anti-American conservatives.  The conservatives currently have the backing of the government and military, the liberals have potential numbers, if they're willing to die for it.

I see it as an uncertain thing.  It's a coin flip at best.  The U.S. should not be pushing for regime change all over the world, especially in the Middle East. We're terrible at it.
We were terrible at it, look who the last 5 presidents were.

There is a huge difference between "pushing" for regime change  and pushing for the people of the country wanting regime change. 

We did a great job in Saudi Arabia.

What is your opinion of outlets like:

The Intercept

The Daily Beast

Frontline
I have never heard of The Intercept, so I cannot comment on it.

The Daily Beast and Frontline are trash and part of the FAKE NEWS.

We actually watch Frontline on PBS every evening, it is kind of interesting because we know how they will lean on every story and we are only up to season 26 or 2007.

We were terrible at it, look who the last 5 presidents were.

There is a huge difference between "pushing" for regime change  and pushing for the people of the country wanting regime change. 

We did a great job in Saudi Arabia.
:mellow:

The House of Saud has ruled Saudi Arabia for nearly 400 years.  Salman has been king since 2015.  His son was clearly being groomed for the throne for years and is now the crown prince.  What are you talking about?

Break time, have a lot of reading to do also.

A lot to see in this post, pretty good one for a conspiracy.

Man this one is PACKED with information.

Latest Q post 1947

Aug 28 2018 13:40:53 (EST)

https://in.reuters.com/article/iran-economy-rouhani-sanctions/iran-parliament-censures-rouhani-in-sign-pragmatists-losing-sway-idINKCN1LD0DL
[Hassan Rouhani]
Who paid HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Who is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?
Why would Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (Saudi Royal) pay HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Was HUSSEIN a prominent political figure or a person of influence at the time?
No.
Who is Valerie Jarrett?
Where was she born?
When did Valerie Jarrett hire Michelle Robinson?
Timeline.
https://www.thisisinsider.com/how-did-barack-and-michelle-obama-meet-2017-10#1991-they-got-engaged-in-a-simple-and-sweet-way-3
Who is Mayor (former) Richard Daley?
Who is Mayor (current) Rahm Emanuel?
HUSSEIN should be VERY nervous.
BRENNAN should be VERY nervous.
KERRY should be VERY nervous.
MERKEL should be VERY nervous.

+29
How were the pallets of cash divided?
How many planes were used to transport?
Who operated the planes?
What 'shadow' agency directed operations?
Why wasn't the money [simply] wire transferred?
US had AUTH to open bank-to-bank transfers.
How do you prevent financial T logs?
How were the cash withdrawals in EU categorized/labeled?
Where did the cash originate from?
What time of day did the withdrawals occur?
Who provided SECURITY?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was the U.S. Gov't kept in the DARK?
US law broken?
Did ALL planes land in the same location (airport)?
Why did [1] particular plane land outside of Iran?
Why was a helicopter involved?
[WHO] did the money go to?
HOW DO YOU AUDIT A FOREIGN AID BIG BLOCK TRANSFER?
Did Rouhani keep 'unknown' comms as insurance?
What agency collects ALL FORMS OF DATA?
What agency did @Snowden work for orig?
Did he train on THE FARM?
When did @Snowden join No Such Agency?
Define 'Contractor'.
Define the 'PRISM' program.
What year did @Snowden release spec-details of PRISM?
Mid 2013?
IMPACT-LIMIT NSA's ability to utilize/collect?
FAKE NEWS push for Congressional restrictions?
OPEN SOURCE PUSH to create COUNTER-DEF?
PURPOSE?
BLUE SKIES FOR CLOWN OP?
When was the Joint Plan of Action (IRAN DEAL) executed?
Late 2013?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.
Q

I have never heard of The Intercept, so I cannot comment on it.

The Daily Beast and Frontline are trash and part of the FAKE NEWS.

We actually watch Frontline on PBS every evening, it is kind of interesting because we know how they will lean on every story and we are only up to season 26 or 2007.
Wow!  Good to know.  Is everything they produce factually incorrect or just certain episodes?

Thanks!

This really is just "the internet's greatest conspiracy theory hits."  I look forward to the ancient statue with a QR code for a face coming back in the next post.

So you along with many other board members, think a peaceful Iran is no big deal?

How narrow minded, shallow and sad, in my opinion.
I don't know how you got that from my point.  I also don't know how you get that from anonymous people on the internet, but apparently there's a lot of things I don't get.

It can be said that, that is obvious from just watching this board in specific and the MSM in general. The left in my opinion is just flat out stupid and crazy all the time.
Pot: “you’re black”

You guys amaze me with your cavalier attitude towards world peace. 

I know, I know it is because Trump has been able to do more in less than two years than anyone else.

Let go of your hate and embrace the fantastic foreign policy that Trump has brought to the world.
Done more?  Your statement is not factual but opinion based on nothing.

So he called that NK would not really agree to anything and continue to beef up their nuclear capability and just wanted the photo op?

Never realized the prophesied “winning” would look and feel so weird.

so much winning

[ won ]
You know how when someone wins by so much, people say they “killed it”, like TJ Lavin says when praising outstanding effort on Real World/Road Rules Challenge?  I’m going to start using “it” in the Kill Box to indicate such an achievement.

Four doubles in one game? Carpenter [it] at the plate today.

Users who are viewing this thread