Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#QAnon

Juxtatarot

3 hours ago, Thunderlips said:

I think it's like when the lights finally go on at the end of the orgy; pre-lights on...there's POWER running thru every vein in your body as you're the master of all you conquer. There's a real thrill...you're part of something; everyone's enjoying it and everyone has the same goal.  Post lights.....it gets awkward very quickly as your eyes become adjusted to the lights and the music gets turned down..... there's sheepishness and embarassment as you realize and try to rationalize that you might have ****** up and "chose the wrong partner to dance with".  You leave pretty quickly and don't talk about it afterwards. 

Apparently I've led a sheltered life as I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The stated public view of QAnon is questionable in that specific format.

That there is a clear problem with those in power and abuse of minors is not new. Public cases will be things like Corey Haim/Corey Feldman and lingering rumors about Brad Renfro/Bryan Singer.

The lynchpin moment though, if it was ever to happen, would be from David Geffen via Jeffrey Katzenberg. The latter has been one of the DNC's largest fundraisers and the political conduit for Hollywood for decades now. Everything that has mattered in Hollywood for decades has rooted from the power grab and divide that surrounded Dreamworks SKG.

Unpleasant industry rumors have had a few that never die.

Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer

Will Smith/Quincy Jones

Matt Damon, Ben Afflect & Rob Brown / Gus Van Sant

Colin Farrell / Joel Shumacher on the set of Tigerland

Disney tweens/Dan Schneider

The devastating rumor, that would collapse everything if true, would be the set of the first Jurassic Park film. If that rumor is true, and Joseph Mazello and Ariana Richards flipped in public, that would collapse Hollywood's financing across the board. It would also collapse the Big Mouse. It would be like watching Cal Ripken getting busted for PEDS before he retired.  Then the reality of Hollywood being a feeder system for other celebrities/public figures would trail back to professional politics.

Sexually, and studies have been done to restate the obvious, and across all recorded human history, the trait most prized is youth. It's instinctive as we are hardwired to survive and reproduce and youth denotes fertility and core survival markers that we value as a society. There's a reason multiple billion dollar industries exist to make aging women feel and look younger. And why there is such rage by older women against older men who desire younger adult women. I'm not justifying any kind of illegal activity, I am saying there is an instinctive drive towards the value of youth in our society, in our marketing, in our entertainment, and in our desires.

If someone said QAnon as SPECIFICALLY stated is not reality, I'd agree.

But if someone said, something is very very very very wrong with wealthy celebrities and minors, at multiple levels, and it's not just some random one off type incidents, and that would feed into high level politics, then I'd also agree there too.

I bring up Dreamworks SKG and only mention Geffen and Katzenberg by name. Think about who I'm not mentioning. If, in theory, he did it and he went down for it, it would crush Hollywood forever and the purge would be unstoppable at that point. If there are people out there who want to prove QAnon theories, that's where I'd start. The focus on Maxwell, Epstein, Prince Andrew, etc, etc it's not effective tactics.

You want to justify Ahab, you need to haul in Moby Dick.

• Laughing 1

7 hours ago, Thunderlips said:

I think it's like when the lights finally go on at the end of the orgy; pre-lights on...there's POWER running thru every vein in your body as you're the master of all you conquer. There's a real thrill...you're part of something; everyone's enjoying it and everyone has the same goal.  Post lights.....it gets awkward very quickly as your eyes become adjusted to the lights and the music gets turned down..... there's sheepishness and embarassment as you realize and try to rationalize that you might have ****** up and "chose the wrong partner to dance with".  You leave pretty quickly and don't talk about it afterwards. 

I want to party with you. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 4

4 hours ago, GordonGekko said:

The stated public view of QAnon is questionable in that specific format.

That there is a clear problem with those in power and abuse of minors is not new. Public cases will be things like Corey Haim/Corey Feldman and lingering rumors about Brad Renfro/Bryan Singer.

The lynchpin moment though, if it was ever to happen, would be from David Geffen via Jeffrey Katzenberg. The latter has been one of the DNC's largest fundraisers and the political conduit for Hollywood for decades now. Everything that has mattered in Hollywood for decades has rooted from the power grab and divide that surrounded Dreamworks SKG.

Unpleasant industry rumors have had a few that never die.

Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer

Will Smith/Quincy Jones

Matt Damon, Ben Afflect & Rob Brown / Gus Van Sant

Colin Farrell / Joel Shumacher on the set of Tigerland

Disney tweens/Dan Schneider

The devastating rumor, that would collapse everything if true, would be the set of the first Jurassic Park film. If that rumor is true, and Joseph Mazello and Ariana Richards flipped in public, that would collapse Hollywood's financing across the board. It would also collapse the Big Mouse. It would be like watching Cal Ripken getting busted for PEDS before he retired.  Then the reality of Hollywood being a feeder system for other celebrities/public figures would trail back to professional politics.

Sexually, and studies have been done to restate the obvious, and across all recorded human history, the trait most prized is youth. It's instinctive as we are hardwired to survive and reproduce and youth denotes fertility and core survival markers that we value as a society. There's a reason multiple billion dollar industries exist to make aging women feel and look younger. And why there is such rage by older women against older men who desire younger adult women. I'm not justifying any kind of illegal activity, I am saying there is an instinctive drive towards the value of youth in our society, in our marketing, in our entertainment, and in our desires.

If someone said QAnon as SPECIFICALLY stated is not reality, I'd agree.

But if someone said, something is very very very very wrong with wealthy celebrities and minors, at multiple levels, and it's not just some random one off type incidents, and that would feed into high level politics, then I'd also agree there too.

I bring up Dreamworks SKG and only mention Geffen and Katzenberg by name. Think about who I'm not mentioning. If, in theory, he did it and he went down for it, it would crush Hollywood forever and the purge would be unstoppable at that point. If there are people out there who want to prove QAnon theories, that's where I'd start. The focus on Maxwell, Epstein, Prince Andrew, etc, etc it's not effective tactics.

You want to justify Ahab, you need to haul in Moby Dick.

That’s one way to look at it....I think if anyone is trying to prove qanon theories they should stop and seek mental help. At this point the theory is that Trump is Dr Strange and ran 14million simulations and letting Biden be sworn in was the only way but he can’t tell us why or the plan won’t work so maybe if they use quantum computing to begin a time heist they can go back to when Clinton was running for president and set things straight but the reason the history books haven’t changed yet is because the deep state existed even then so now we have to figure out the next move, HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS GOD LOVES YOU!

Edited by Snorkelson
And keep clicking my site so I get money
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

....I think if anyone is trying to prove qanon theories they should stop and seek mental help. At this point the theory is that Trump is Dr Strange ....

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

3,250,137 views •Nov 5, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

Anchor caught on hot mic claiming ABC spiked Epstein bombshell •Nov 5, 2019

A new Project Veritas video shows ABC's Amy Robach talking about the network's efforts to squash her Jeffrey Epstein coverage, claiming she had the story 'for three years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwf9F_v5cI

When Donald Trump says Biden spent decades in Congress and did exactly zero good for the American people, that is simply not reality. Those who say Kamala Harris did exactly zero good for Californians as Attorney General are also not dealing with reality. One could argue that both were generally ineffective/incompetent at their respective jobs or were basically self involved grifters like all politicians, including Trump, but the idea that no one was ever helped is not true.

In the same way, Trump did positive things for black Americans and for veterans. Trump made sure money went to HBCU's and locked in financial support for them as public policy. He also pushed for and did things to help veterans with mental health struggles.

But since it doesn't fit the political narrative in the left leaning MSM, it means all things Trump has to be ridiculed for sport.

Mocking QAnon is an extension of Orange Man Bad, since Trump's name and politics is involved in it, but it denies a larger more troubling issue at play.

That the hit on Jeffrey Epstein had severe consequences for Hillary Clinton's 2016 POTUS run and would have had a negative impact on the DNC down the ticket and that to get to Epstein required actual political pull/capital to get done. David Geffen has a lot of power in his own narrow sphere of influence, he might be able to get normal civilians offed if he wants, however he doesn't have the reach to hit Epstein in a federal facility.

Something is very wrong here, it might not be exactly QAnon, but the entire Epstein situation got turfed by the MSM for a reason and that also extends beyond the pay grade of even the most powerful Hollywood big hitters who founded Dreamworks SKG.

Mocking QAnon is exactly what the current establishment wants. Because it also allows easy open denial about an issue no one in power wants anyone, especially the "lowly plebs" to talk about. This is not about Donald Trump. As I've always said, the Republic is bigger than one man. And this is about defense of our Republic. Children are being used as sexual cannon fodder and it's clear the seams are going to burst on this issue and it's not a laughing matter.

It should disturb people here, that even if QAnon, as formally stated and explained, is not real, that so much media suppression and Big Tech/Big Social media suppression is happening about the real problem of powerful people sodomizing children, that the only real engagement about the real issues, of children used as sexual slaves, to the masses is a conspiracy theory circulating through channels the establishment can't actually control.

If QAnon is the only way to talk about this issue in public, then something is horribly wrong. Many people here are parents. Push politics aside, this is the world your children have to live in and what you laugh at today is also what you are saying you'll openly tolerate. Is that the message you want to send to your kids?

10 minutes ago, GordonGekko said:

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

3,250,137 views •Nov 5, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

Anchor caught on hot mic claiming ABC spiked Epstein bombshell •Nov 5, 2019

A new Project Veritas video shows ABC's Amy Robach talking about the network's efforts to squash her Jeffrey Epstein coverage, claiming she had the story 'for three years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwf9F_v5cI

When Donald Trump says Biden spent decades in Congress and did exactly zero good for the American people, that is simply not reality. Those who say Kamala Harris did exactly zero good for Californians as Attorney General are also not dealing with reality. One could argue that both were generally ineffective/incompetent at their respective jobs or were basically self involved grifters like all politicians, including Trump, but the idea that no one was ever helped is not true.

In the same way, Trump did positive things for black Americans and for veterans. Trump made sure money went to HBCU's and locked in financial support for them as public policy. He also pushed for and did things to help veterans with mental health struggles.

But since it doesn't fit the political narrative in the left leaning MSM, it means all things Trump has to be ridiculed for sport.

Mocking QAnon is an extension of Orange Man Bad, since Trump's name and politics is involved in it, but it denies a larger more troubling issue at play.

That the hit on Jeffrey Epstein had severe consequences for Hillary Clinton's 2016 POTUS run and would have had a negative impact on the DNC down the ticket and that to get to Epstein required actual political pull/capital to get done. David Geffen has a lot of power in his own narrow sphere of influence, he might be able to get normal civilians offed if he wants, however he doesn't have the reach to hit Epstein in a federal facility.

Something is very wrong here, it might not be exactly QAnon, but the entire Epstein situation got turfed by the MSM for a reason and that also extends beyond the pay grade of even the most powerful Hollywood big hitters who founded Dreamworks SKG.

Mocking QAnon is exactly what the current establishment wants. Because it also allows easy open denial about an issue no one in power wants anyone, especially the "lowly plebs" to talk about. This is not about Donald Trump. As I've always said, the Republic is bigger than one man. And this is about defense of our Republic. Children are being used as sexual cannon fodder and it's clear the seams are going to burst on this issue and it's not a laughing matter.

It should disturb people here, that even if QAnon, as formally stated and explained, is not real, that so much media suppression and Big Tech/Big Social media suppression is happening about the real problem of powerful people sodomizing children, that the only real engagement about the real issues, of children used as sexual slaves, to the masses is a conspiracy theory circulating through channels the establishment can't actually control.

If QAnon is the only way to talk about this issue in public, then something is horribly wrong. Many people here are parents. Push politics aside, this is the world your children have to live in and what you laugh at today is also what you are saying you'll openly tolerate. Is that the message you want to send to your kids?

I don’t disagree that powerful people have ties to Epstein, and that the media might be motivated to ignore it because of a lawsuit or losing access to “Kate and will”. It’s shameful. I’d like the real story to come out, and people involved to be held accountable. Qanon places this activity on democrats, which is ignorant, and also places Trump on some pedestal when he’s shown partying with Epstein and was at one time named in a lawsuit along with Epstein. We can talk about child trafficking and also condemn qanon as dangerous horse crap.  

19 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Qanon places this activity on democrats, which is ignorant, and also places Trump on some pedestal when he’s shown partying with Epstein and was at one time named in a lawsuit along with Epstein. We can talk about child trafficking and also condemn qanon as dangerous horse crap.  

Report: Bill Clinton Flew on Disgraced Donor’s Jet 26 Times

Donald Trump has made ex-president's personal life a campaign issue

By John T. Bennett Posted May 13, 2016 at 8:35pm

https://www.rollcall.com/2016/05/13/report-bill-clinton-flew-on-disgraced-donors-jet-26-times/

The ‘Lolita Express’: New pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein

by: Jorge Keek August 18, 2020

https://filmdaily.co/news/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein/

The issue got laid at the DNC's doorstep because Bill Clinton kept going onboard Epstein's plane. It doesn't matter who lays this at the Democrats doorstep in the media because Bill Clinton laid this on their door step in real life. That four women have accused him of rape/sexual assault in issues OUTSIDE of this plus the Lewinsky issue does not bode well for his credibility. Bill Clinton brought this upon himself and the DNC, that's not on Donald Trump. That Trump used it for political capital is a function of logistical campaign strategy. Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing if Trump had the same sordid background as Bill Clinton. And while Trump has his own accusations of sexual misconduct, they don't involved minors and known pedophiles and associations with someone who got green lit while in federal custody.

If Donald Trump was never born and did not exist, Bill Clinton still created this problem for the Democratic Party on his own.

Orange Man Bad is just media spin control to allow the establishment to try to divert eyes from the larger problem.

6 hours ago, GordonGekko said:

Do you put Trump in this camp?

8 hours ago, GordonGekko said:

Report: Bill Clinton Flew on Disgraced Donor’s Jet 26 Times

Donald Trump has made ex-president's personal life a campaign issue

By John T. Bennett Posted May 13, 2016 at 8:35pm

https://www.rollcall.com/2016/05/13/report-bill-clinton-flew-on-disgraced-donors-jet-26-times/

The ‘Lolita Express’: New pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein

by: Jorge Keek August 18, 2020

https://filmdaily.co/news/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein/

The issue got laid at the DNC's doorstep because Bill Clinton kept going onboard Epstein's plane. It doesn't matter who lays this at the Democrats doorstep in the media because Bill Clinton laid this on their door step in real life. That four women have accused him of rape/sexual assault in issues OUTSIDE of this plus the Lewinsky issue does not bode well for his credibility. Bill Clinton brought this upon himself and the DNC, that's not on Donald Trump. That Trump used it for political capital is a function of logistical campaign strategy. Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing if Trump had the same sordid background as Bill Clinton. And while Trump has his own accusations of sexual misconduct, they don't involved minors and known pedophiles and associations with someone who got green lit while in federal custody.

If Donald Trump was never born and did not exist, Bill Clinton still created this problem for the Democratic Party on his own.

Orange Man Bad is just media spin control to allow the establishment to try to divert eyes from the larger problem.

Trump Epstein lawsuit 

I don’t understand why this is somehow only a democrat issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

I don’t understand why this is somehow only a democrat issue.

When your side of partisan politics owns Hollywood and the MSM, this comes with the territory.

The issue of Hollywood as a feeder system to promote sexual abuse of minors ( hell, sexual abuse/sexual harassment and even rape of adults to boot) leans left because nearly all of Hollywood leans openly left politically. We are talking extreme support of the left.

If everyone in Hollywood supported the GOP, this would be a Republican issue.

1 hour ago, GordonGekko said:

When your side of partisan politics owns Hollywood and the MSM, this comes with the territory.

The issue of Hollywood as a feeder system to promote sexual abuse of minors ( hell, sexual abuse/sexual harassment and even rape of adults to boot) leans left because nearly all of Hollywood leans openly left politically. We are talking extreme support of the left.

If everyone in Hollywood supported the GOP, this would be a Republican issue.

Talk about using one brush to paint everything.

Has anyone ever said Pedophilia is a Republican issue (the church leans right).

Your argument is insane.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Has anyone ever said Pedophilia is a Republican issue (the church leans right).

Your argument is insane.

He's nothing more than a long worded troll. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Billionaire sex offender Epstein gave heavily to Democrats, until he didn’t

By Grace Haley December 4, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-gave-heavily/

Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s

BySoo Rin Kim July 12, 2019, 9:49 AM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeffrey-epstein-donated-democrats-1990s-early-2000s/story?id=64255485

Former GOP Mega-Donor Les Wexner Now Donating To Democrats

Wexner has reportedly given at least $20,000 to Ohio Democrats since revealing last month he was no longer a Republican.

By Dominique Mosbergen 10/28/2018 11:52 am ET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/les-wexner-gop-donor-democrats_n_5bd5b4fce4b0a8f17ef8b0a5

Les Wexner renounces Republican Party affiliation after Obama stops in Columbus

By Suzanne Goldsmith, Senior Editor, Columbus Monthly Posted Sep 15, 2018 at 12:01 AM

After former Democratic President Barack Obama made a stop in Columbus, L Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner, the wealthiest Republican supporter in the state, told a small audience at a Downtown event that he is fed up and has quit the Republican Party.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20180915/les-wexner-renounces-republican-party-affiliation-after-obama-stops-in-columbus

Epstein accuser holds Victoria’s Secret billionaire responsible, as he keeps his distance

Leslie Wexner, chairman and CEO of Victoria’s Secret parent company L Brands

By Sarah Ellison and  Jonathan O'Connell Oct. 5, 2019 at 2:14 p.m. UTC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/epstein-accuser-holds-victorias-secret-billionaire-responsible-as-he-keeps-his-distance/2019/10/05/1b6baf6c-d0d3-11e9-b29b-a528dc82154a_story.html

What we know — and what we don’t — about retail mogul Les Wexner’s connection to Jeffrey Epstein

For at least a decade, the man behind Victoria’s Secret and The Limited was the disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker’s only known client.

By Hilary George-Parkin Updated Jul 26, 2019, 2:51pm EDT

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/7/10/20689134/jeffrey-epstein-les-wexner-l-brands-victoria-secret-limited

Always follow the money.

Donations to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Chris Dodd, Richard Gephardt, Stacey Plaskett, Chuck Schumer, Bill Richardson, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

And this doesn't include all the money and influence through Leslie Wexler nor former power publicist Peggy Siegal.

Explain the seemingly random but constant underlining and bolding of sentences?

It really loses its effectiveness when it is used too often like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jayrod said:

Explain the seemingly random but constant underlining and bolding of sentences?

It really loses its effectiveness when it is used too often like that.

It's an effective tool for making your posts seem longer than they are.

Can one of you who's paid closer attention to these whackos translate the following for me?

You are the 30% of the world who doesn't get it yet. If you want to understand, then know that DC is a foreign entity now. US Inc. no longer exists. We are now back to our Constitutional Republic, which means Biden is the president of nothing. He is treasonous, and a satanic pedo. The military knows this. When Trump said " we will be back in another form", that's exactly right...we will be back to 1776, in our Republic . You have to understand how years ago, the Cabal bought out our republic because we were broke. Ever since then, our system has been corrodid with evil. It's all in the hands of the military now. Tribunals are taking place. We will be brought up to speed once it is ready for the public. Trump will be the 19th president, as Ulysses S Grant was the last in the republic. He was the 18th. NESARA will be our future. DC will not be our capital. I'm thinking Texas. Just be patient..all will be well. Theres no need for name calling and negativity. Mark my words, we will all come together. We want instant gratification, but this is war..when you realize in the end what actually happened, you will be amazed. You can disagree, that is your right. A right that we fought for..but this is the truth. US INC is no longer. The American people never realized that we have never been free, we were a corporation owned by evil..but all that is over.

Best I can tell, something with his speech at Mt Rushmore plus his comment saying "We'll be back in some form" has triggered this notion that "US Inc" is gone and NOW we are back to our Republic which is weird because I don't see "US Inc" in the Constitution....trying to understand....TIA.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:43 AM, Ilov80s said:

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”

🎶 It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right, I hope you had the time of your life 🎶

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Commish said:

Can one of you who's paid closer attention to these whackos translate the following for me?

Best I can tell, something with his speech at Mt Rushmore plus his comment saying "We'll be back in some form" has triggered this notion that "US Inc" is gone and NOW we are back to our Republic which is weird because I don't see "US Inc" in the Constitution....trying to understand....TIA.

My advice: don't try to translate it or understand it! I have several friends and family who are into Q at one level or another, and the one thing that they have in common is that they're all scared of an uncertain future and are seeking answers that will comfort them.

1 hour ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

This actually seems like an amateurish attempt at copying Q. I haven't seen too many of the actual Q quotes/posts/memes/whateverthehelltheyusetocommunicate but this just seems like a kid with coloring books as opposed to the 4D chess playing original Q.

13 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

This actually seems like an amateurish attempt at copying Q. I haven't seen too many of the actual Q quotes/posts/memes/whateverthehelltheyusetocommunicate but this just seems like a kid with coloring books as opposed to the 4D chess playing original Q.

How the heck do you tell?  :lol: 

Just now, The Commish said:

How the heck do you tell?  :lol: 

Early Q was polished, cryptic, left you wanting for more. This just seems like a kid in the basement trying to get follows.

Wait...

• Thinking 1

VICE has had a 3-part show on called Qanon: The Search for Q:  

VICE TV Show

I watched the first 2 parts and thought it was pretty good.  Michael Flynn has always been someone I suspected is pretty involved, as well as his son, and this definitely starts putting some links together by the end of ep 2.  Part 3 is tonight at 10pm EST.

I've been fascinated by the Q movement for awhile now, but I thought it was probably a bad thing it started getting so much exposure since it would just suck more people in that will buy into it.  Hopefully this thing starts fading out, but I think there's definitely a following that will be in it for the long haul.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Shatner! said:

Ms Q here showing alot of class attacking a victim of school gun violence.

And now she is in the Congress.

https://www.facebook.com/1500169186928411/posts/2842232209388762/

https://deadstate.org/marjorie-taylor-greene-thought-california-wildfires-were-started-by-a-giant-laser-beam-from-space/

1 hour ago, beer 30 said:

How does this end for her? Can Congress boot her? I have no idea. I can't imagine with all that is coming out that she has a long career in Washington.

14th Amendment please

• Like 1

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Probably a bit of a stretch, but endorsing killing congressional members is pretty bad.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, beer 30 said:
1 hour ago, Shatner! said:

How does this end for her? Can Congress boot her? I have no idea. I can't imagine with all that is coming out that she has a long career in Washington.

Her career will last as long as the good people of northwest Georgia want it to last. She's not going anywhere for the next 2 years at least. Republicans in Congress will not do anything to hinder her service -- partly because so many of their own constituents share her beliefs, and partly because she has Trump's support.

Her "belief system" will simply become normalized, not unlike the way non-mainstream Christians are eventually accepted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beer 30 said:

They aren't going to kick her out.  The only way she's not in Congress is if she's voted out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sea Duck said:

Her career will last as long as the good people of northwest Georgia want it to last. She's not going anywhere for the next 2 years at least. Republicans in Congress will not do anything to hinder her service -- partly because so many of their own constituents share her beliefs, and partly because she has Trump's support.

Her "belief system" will simply become normalized, not unlike the way non-mainstream Christians are eventually accepted.

I think the Trump cult of personality will fade quietly into the night, and people like mtg will go along with it. There’s no way a party can be created out of that sheer volume of lies, and the Republican Party will figure this out and realize his whole life has been a big bluff, and the power he currently holds over them will disappear. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

I think the Trump cult of personality will fade quietly into the night, and people like mtg will go along with it. There’s no way a party can be created out of that sheer volume of lies, and the Republican Party will figure this out and realize his whole life has been a big bluff, and the power he currently holds over them will disappear. 

The Republican house leader met with Trump today in Maralargo to discuss plans for Trump helping win more GOP seats in 2022. 

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

The Republican house leader met with Trump today in Maralargo to discuss plans for Trump helping win more GOP seats in 2022. 

Yep. Absolutely spineless and no moral core with too many of these Republicans. Disgraceful.

Edited by Shatner!
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

7 hours ago, tonydead said:

It won’t happen overnight, or I could be completely wrong. We’re only a week into the next administration. I think 6 months from now will be a different story, but it’s just an opinion, 

11 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

I'd love to believe this, but the evidence points to exactly the opposite.  It's going to be a painful separation to watch, but there's no question Trump is an accelerator in this.  Had he gotten prevented from every running for or holding office again, you might have been right, but as long as he can run he's going to be a factor that the GOP has to deal with.  It's going to be quite the ####show to watch IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

It won’t happen overnight, or I could be completely wrong. We’re only a week into the next administration. I think 6 months from now will be a different story, but it’s just an opinion, 

It will be a litmus test for another run in 2024.  🇺🇸:thumbup:🇺🇸