What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (4 Viewers)

I kind of want to try spreading a wacky, elaborate, made-up conspiracy theory about who QAnon is and what his endgame is, but it seems kind of redundant since "QAnon" himself has already done that.

Has QAnon broken any laws?

Is there an active law enforcement effort to identify this person?
I'd guess no as to lawbreaking, since it's all fiction, and that law enforcement already knows who the main people are.

EDIT -  I took your question to mean the character/message board poster(s) "Qanon" rather than Qanon believers. Plenty of believers have committed plenty of crimes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you imagine what the impacts of the "deep fake" technology is going to do to this group?  It might make them spontaneously combust.  If I was completely void of ethics and/or morality, I'd be firing up my own youtube channel and reaping the windfall from the ad revenue for the rest of my life.

Maurile Tremblay said:
Oh boy.

QAnon is abuzz with the Suez Canal story. Given the Ever Given ship's call sign is H3RC, and Hillary Clinton's initials are HRC, and the ship is operated by Evergreen Marine, and Hillary's secret service code is Evergreen, the ship is trafficking kids on behalf of the Clintons.
Hillary apparently cackles.  Someone on the ship was reportedly also heard cackling.  i'm not sure how much more evidence a reasonable person would need.

Man...after watching the first two...I'm HOPING that Q is actually an imbeded op in the Trump Administration and not one of these guys.  If its the Watkins' or one of these other board guys and so many thousands fell for it.......that's REALLY embarassing for this country.
Well, it would fit.  The whole Q thing is really embarrassing for this country.  

Man...after watching the first two...I'm HOPING that Q is actually an imbeded op in the Trump Administration and not one of these guys.  If its the Watkins' or one of these other board guys and so many thousands fell for it.......that's REALLY embarassing for this country.
Well your heart was in the right place.  I assume your mind had started working on acceptance by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the premise here is: 

It’s less fun, but far more important, to piece together why QAnon was able to grow as rapidly and widely as it did, or what that says about this moment in American politics, or how we can move past it.
then I really don't agree.  

There are already many studies and discussions about why people get caught up in conspiracy theories.  I don't really think that's much of a mystery.  

With QAnon, you have a very distinct beginning, and with his predictions, a very clear end.  The online grifters can move the goalposts all they want, but Trump is not taking down the Deep State, there will be no mass arrests. The is no Storm.  With QAnon, you have the ability, moreso than any of these other conspiracies, to truly expose it.   

I came in late and only saw the last 2 or 3 episodes. My biggest takeaway is that everyone involved with running 8chan is extremely messed up.

Awesome. Jim Watkins is my hero, not in the like I wanna do what he did way. But, in the I wana get to a point in my life that I dont give F what anyone thinks and the rest is just a game for fun way. 

So Q was responsible for Jan 6th, more than Trump then, unless you believe like the Q and think he was in on it. 

What was the big drop Ron had for Jan 6th?  I guess it didnt matter after everything went out of control?  

Awesome. Jim Watkins is my hero, not in the like I wanna do what he did way. But, in the I wana get to a point in my life that I dont give F what anyone thinks and the rest is just a game for fun way. 
:lol: yeah man, I totally get what you're saying.  gotta admit I sort of envy that too.  

Users who are viewing this thread