What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (4 Viewers)

I have been hitting up the "Get free chips" thing in the morning, at lunch, after dinner and just before bed. Gives you enough to play three tourneys a day and honestly takes about a minute each time.

Real $ tourneys like here?
Not sure what you are asking. I am saying if you can manage all four "free chip" loads, it gives you 60k. That's enough for thee FBG tourneys right?

Edit to add: Based on the fact you can get 15k every four hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go ahead and be the banker again tonight if everyone is good with that.

Let's try not to post my paypal here - I'll post it in the game chat again.

I also dont see this "Get Chips" button that everyone is talking about. I gotta think this is a difference between the NJ and regular aps.

"We are sorry, the Club ID and Invitation Code combination is not valid. Please check the spelling and try again or contact the Club Manager for assistance"

Under cashier make sure it says play money and not real money and then click on cashier. Click on the button that says collect. 

Under cashier make sure it says play money and not real money and then click on cashier. Click on the button that says collect. 

When i scroll over the "Collect" button, the cursor turns into a red circle with a slash through it.

This is just absurd.

Done several times. This aint happening.

Hilarious that the fact that I can LEGALLY play for real money somehow prevents me from playing for play money. Seems about right.
Just create a new account for play money in the non-NJ app?

If anyone has millions of play chips and is able to transfer a bunch to old Oats, I’d be much obliged. 
OtisBigHands

:thumbup:  

it defaults to PokerstarsNJ no matter what I do. Even if I just type in pokerstars.net, it still redirects me to NJ
I had a hard time figuring it out but eventually got it.

I was spelling something wrong...lol

But I think you have to make sure your under the play money section

I had a hard time figuring it out but eventually got it.

I was spelling something wrong...lol

But I think you have to make sure your under the play money section

I'm spelling everything right. That's not the issue.

The issues is that I have the pokerstars NJ ap and it wont let me download anything else (because that's where I am)

I'm spelling everything right. That's not the issue.

The issues is that I have the pokerstars NJ ap and it wont let me download anything else (because that's where I am)
I was thinking I had the same exact issue but it was just difficult to navigate through and i eventually found it.

Just create a new account for play money in the non-NJ app?

it defaults to PokerstarsNJ no matter what I do. Even if I just type in pokerstars.net, it still redirects me to NJ
I wonder if somebody emailed you the non-NJ install file if that's let you get the regular app. Clearly it's using your IP address to re-direct to the NJ site. I can try that if you PM your email, if you want. 

Talk about dead money. Didn’t know I registered. Got there on life support, but fair is fair. PayPal’ed, plus $60 more for 3 future buy-ins.
Got it.

There's another one starting soon if you want a real shot tonight

Users who are viewing this thread