What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (5 Viewers)

I’ve never played horse, normally just a NL guy...I can be up and running by 1115 tonight.  If too late, no worries, I’ll catch another night

Payouts for the first tournament:

dback66 - $144

gianmarco00 - $144

Ryder = $72

Payouts for the second tournament:

mwoot15 - $90

nyrage - $54

Duckzz - $36

Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Everyone should be paid from last night. Let me know if there are any issues.

I will probably not play tonight, so someone else will have to take over banking duties.

One tip for whoever does it. Take a picture of the list of players on your phone because you can't always get back to see who played later in the evening.

Good luck all.

Everyone should be paid from last night. Let me know if there are any issues.

I will probably not play tonight, so someone else will have to take over banking duties.

One tip for whoever does it. Take a picture of the list of players on your phone because you can't always get back to see who played later in the evening.

Good luck all.
thanks for the Epic HORSE game.  I think we each were all in twice and came back before I won Round 5

Hey guys - I’ve signed up waiting for approval.  Pokerstars id is ditka.m.ditka

also had a buddy sign up here and there

footballguys:rjryanjr

pokerstars: rjryanjr005

Are the number of paying spots as well as percentages predetermined by number of entries ?

Are chops proposed in chat ? Someone just offers it up during play ?

How hard is it to play multiple games at once?  I havent played on here yet, but I have a group of friends having a tournament at the same time as the one here.  Does it allow you to be in two at once?  

If you click Home Games on the bottom right it should give you the option to join.  

Club id - 3321467 (FootballGuys)

Club PW - potsofice

Not sure if we have enough people but I created a tournament which starts at 8:05PM CST.
I applied!

Users who are viewing this thread