What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

At 17-7, Jets are trying to stay in there and make a game of it. 

I really like Berrios and realize he is probably only getting on the field due to injuries but he was a bright spot on his Univ of Miami Days and I thought New England was a great landing spot, he is now with the jets, had a handful or more of catches last week and would like to see them try and target Berrios some more to evaluate whetjer he can be a player in this league, if not jets maybe he lands elsewhere. 

Happy for BB

Darnold with a Pick-6 and then a RedZone/End Zone Interception...

Is Sam Darnold going to make it as an NFL QB? Could he be a Trevor Lawrence casualty next year? 

That's how hot it is in New York right now. 

Darnold with a Pick-6 and then a RedZone/End Zone Interception...

Is Sam Darnold going to make it as an NFL QB? Could he be a Trevor Lawrence casualty next year? 

That's how hot it is in New York right now. 
Another INT for a TD. The Jets are competing with the Giants for Trevor. I think the Bengals, Eagles, Panthers and Broncos are better. 

Has Darnold thrown 2 Pick-6 today?

Jets might have to go back into the Draft and let another team develop him. I think Gase has been horrible for his development.

Users who are viewing this thread