What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (4 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
What’s to know? He’s a GOP party leader saying his party’s leadership is pressuring him to break the law and cheat. That should be of massive concern to you as a fair election is what you’ve been saying is most important.  If this same guy was saying this about DEM leadership I highly doubt you’d be taking a measured approach to know more about him and be making vailed accusations he’s a cheater.  

So what you’re saying about the counters is you take issue with how the GOP set up the rules and ran the election.  
So you believe the reports? GOP trying to cheat? That's pretty funny. ;)

I don't know enough about this to comment, nor does anyone on this board. Similar to the accusations the GOP is making about the election process.

I take a measured approach to everything I'm not sure of. Hopefully, we find out if this election was compromised.

Lots to be determined yet.

I don't know enough about this to comment, nor does anyone on this board. Similar to the accusations the GOP is making about the election process.

I take a measured approach to everything I'm not sure of. Hopefully, we find out if this election was compromised.

Not enough smoke

I only 2 things about the GA SoS. One, his job is on the line. 

And two, he could've easily made the recount transparent...& he didn't do it.
Didn't make the recount transparent?  He followed the freaking rules his own party set!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on in this country?  And aren't there cameras everywhere?  Do you think people are blatantly cheating during the recount?

I can't...

Didn't make the recount transparent?  He followed the freaking rules his own party set!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on in this country?  And aren't there cameras everywhere?  Do you think people are blatantly cheating during the recount?

I can't...
He rebuffed attempts to provide a more reasonable ratio of GOP monitors to tables. 

It's not like this is rocket science.

So you don’t believe the reports that the GOP would try to cheat? That’s pretty funny.

You’re taking a measured approach? Yet believe we’re have serious issues on one side but don’t know enough about this to comment?  Doesn’t sound like taking a measured approach on everything, sound like you’re picking and choosing where too.  That’s fine btw and your right, just own it.  Again you aren’t looking for fair, you’re hoping for fraud.  

So you don’t believe the reports that the GOP would try to cheat? That’s pretty funny.

You’re taking a measured approach? Yet believe we’re have serious issues on one side but don’t know enough about this to comment?  Doesn’t sound like taking a measured approach on everything, sound like you’re picking and choosing where too.  That’s fine btw and your right, just own it.  Again you aren’t looking for fair, you’re hoping for fraud.  
LOL.

What are you not getting?

I just said I don't know enough about it to comment.

LOL.

What are you not getting?  What’s to know?  Do you need to be in the room or on the phone with Lindsay and Raff before you can finally comment?  

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you not getting?  What’s to know?  Do you need to be in the room or on the phone with Lindsay and Raff before you can finally comment.  
So he said members of the GOP wanted him to erase legal ballots?

Nothing were wrong with the ballots?

Just asked to blatantly cheat in a meeting or on the phone?

Believes lawyers for Trump in the media...but not actual Republican SOS.

Also complaints only that the ratio of GOP to tables is a sign it isn’t about fair but about complaining the GOP were cheated.

Wow, never mind....  I really should have known better.  Your not at all interested about fair.   Red team blue team is all that matters.  Have a good night.  
You believe members of the GOP asked him to blatantly cheat in a meeting or over the phone?

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots?

Nothing? Just erase them?

lol, you see "smoke" for every accusation against dems, but the actual head of the election, a GOP member says this, and you're skeptical?

You've got to be kidding me...
I'm trying to find out what the GOP's contention was with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone.

Nothing? Just erase them to blatantly cheat?

You believe members of the GOP asked him to blatantly cheat in a meeting or over the phone?

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots?

Nothing? Just erase them?
The fact that that is less believable to you then a vast multi State conspiracy involving 1000’s of people and massive computer hacking all right under our noses during the most scrutinized election in history says all I ever could.  

LOL.

Guys he hasn't really looked into this story. I can respect that. My question to you sir is are you going to investigate this story or only investigate stories of potential Democratic fraud?

Guys he hasn't really looked into this story. I can respect that. My question to you sir is are you going to investigate this story or only investigate stories of potential Democratic fraud?
True. You guys seems to know about it, though.

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone?

The 1 GOP monitor per 10 tables is simply unacceptable. He could've allowed something much more reasonable (1:10 is a bad joke) which would've went a long way towards making people actually believe the recount was transparent.
The last time you were in here talking about this, you never cited your source.

True. You guys seems to know about it, though.

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone?

No, he says he’s being pressured to not count legal votes, votes Trump and he team deem as illegal but are not according to state law. In other words he’s being pressured to break the law.  

No, he says he’s being pressured to not count legal votes, votes Trump and he team deem as illegal but are not according to state law. In other words he’s being pressured to break the law.  
So that's much, much different than what you made it sound like originally.

The GOP doesn't believe they're legal.

:shrug:

The specifics of what Graham asked Raffensperger (Washington Post 11/16/2020):

In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger  about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia.

But they are.  Just because the say they aren’t doesn’t mean anything.  It part of his job to determine if they are legal, not Trumps.  He, a Republican, has so far found zero issues of fraud.  If they are PROVEN illegal then they will be pulled and not counted.  But they get counted now as the are deemed legal not the other way around.  Not counting them would be illegal.  Trump can’t just determine the sun rises in the west and therefore everyone must agree.  

It's all over the place. Even guys on your side in here are acknowledging it.

And no, I'm not going to look for a pre-internet source.

Are you for real?
Yes — Twitter is full of random people spouting BS. Random tweets don’t serve as a legitimate news source.

Surely some long-standing newspaper or local broadcaster covered the recount process? Including info on the observers? Could be a national paper like the NYT or USA Today, or it could be local like the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Could be, say, ABC News - or it could be local network affiliates. Just can’t be some dude’s Twitter, someone’s blog, or some Internet-era “news source” with no history of practicing ethical journalism.

But they are.  Just because the say they aren’t doesn’t mean anything.  It part of his job to determine if they are legal, not Trumps.  He, a Republican, has so far found zero issues of fraud.  If they are PROVEN illegal then they will be pulled and not counted.  But they get counted now as the are deemed legal not the other way around.  Not counting them would be illegal.  Trump can’t just determine the sun rises in the west and therefore everyone must agree.  
So, now that you are all up to speed and informed.  Are you concerned by this?  If the same thing was being said about DEM leadership would you be Ok with it?

So, now that you are all up to speed and informed.  Are you concerned by this?  If the same thing was being said about DEM leadership would you be Ok with it?
So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

That would be a HUGE issue.

So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

Lawyers who are being paid a lot of money to try to present cases seem to keep failing to be able to present evidence. 

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

BREAKING: In Trump's "big" Pennsylvania case:

Old legal team has withdrawn New lawyer is in

New lawyer plans on filing a 2nd amended complaint

New lawyer wants to delay tomorrow's hearing

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

Well, that was fast. Court DENIES Trump lawyer request to postpone hearing

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias
So far no smoke. We keep being told there’s lots of smoke but when asked to present the smoke in court, there’s nothing.

The only smoke at this point is being blown up people’s you know what. 

Ilov80s said:
Lawyers who are being paid a lot of money to try to present cases seem to keep failing to be able to present evidence. 
And those the people keep “citing” as providing  “smoke” aren’t taking things to court.  Notice those pushing such fraud theories never admit why that is.

sho nuff said:
Well...given the mindset seems to be making claims that have already been proven false (like Trump is still going on about no observers among other completely false assertions)...that mindset is again in contrast to what actually happened in 2016 and what people here and elsewhere said.
This post is a masterful demonstration of my premise.

Thank you.

Doug B said:
In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger  about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia.
That's so slimy.  Graham was asking without asking.  He has fallen so far.

I think in the end there will be more lawyers saying they don't want to touch any of these fraud cases, or removing themselves from the cases, than there are actual fraudulent cast ballots.

Football Jones said:

According to that link, he wanted to throw out "ALL mail in ballots" in certain counties.  According to that link, there was no mention around ballots that were not valid.  It mentioned the word ALL.  Surely that would include many, many legal ballots.  That's pathetic that he would say that and there should be an investigation.  

Users who are viewing this thread