Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?


Joe Bryant

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

478 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Just now, dkp993 said:

What’s to know? He’s a GOP party leader saying his party’s leadership is pressuring him to break the law and cheat. That should be of massive concern to you as a fair election is what you’ve been saying is most important.  If this same guy was saying this about DEM leadership I highly doubt you’d be taking a measured approach to know more about him and be making vailed accusations he’s a cheater.  

So what you’re saying about the counters is you take issue with how the GOP set up the rules and ran the election.  

So you believe the reports? GOP trying to cheat? That's pretty funny. ;)

I don't know enough about this to comment, nor does anyone on this board. Similar to the accusations the GOP is making about the election process.

I take a measured approach to everything I'm not sure of. Hopefully, we find out if this election was compromised.

Lots to be determined yet.

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

So you believe the reports? GOP trying to cheat? That's pretty funny. ;)

I don't know enough about this to comment, nor does anyone on this board. Similar to the accusations the GOP is making about the election process.

I take a measured approach to everything I'm not sure of. Hopefully, we find out if this election was compromised.

Lots to be determined yet.

Not enough smoke

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Football Jones said:

I only 2 things about the GA SoS. One, his job is on the line. 

And two, he could've easily made the recount transparent...& he didn't do it.

 

Didn't make the recount transparent?  He followed the freaking rules his own party set!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on in this country?  And aren't there cameras everywhere?  Do you think people are blatantly cheating during the recount?

I can't...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, James Daulton said:

Didn't make the recount transparent?  He followed the freaking rules his own party set!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on in this country?  And aren't there cameras everywhere?  Do you think people are blatantly cheating during the recount?

I can't...

He rebuffed attempts to provide a more reasonable ratio of GOP monitors to tables. 

It's not like this is rocket science.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So you believe the reports? GOP trying to cheat? That's pretty funny. ;)

I don't know enough about this to comment, nor does anyone on this board. Similar to the accusations the GOP is making about the election process.

I take a measured approach to everything I'm not sure of. Hopefully, we find out if this election was compromised.

Lots to be determined yet.

So you don’t believe the reports that the GOP would try to cheat? That’s pretty funny.

You’re taking a measured approach? Yet believe we’re have serious issues on one side but don’t know enough about this to comment?  Doesn’t sound like taking a measured approach on everything, sound like you’re picking and choosing where too.  That’s fine btw and your right, just own it.  Again you aren’t looking for fair, you’re hoping for fraud.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

So you don’t believe the reports that the GOP would try to cheat? That’s pretty funny.

You’re taking a measured approach? Yet believe we’re have serious issues on one side but don’t know enough about this to comment?  Doesn’t sound like taking a measured approach on everything, sound like you’re picking and choosing where too.  That’s fine btw and your right, just own it.  Again you aren’t looking for fair, you’re hoping for fraud.  

LOL.

What are you not getting?

I just said I don't know enough about it to comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

LOL.

What are you not getting?

I just said I don't know enough about it to comment.

What are you not getting?  What’s to know?  Do you need to be in the room or on the phone with Lindsay and Raff before you can finally comment?  

Edited by dkp993
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I only know 2 things about the GA SoS. One, his job is on the line. 

And two, he could've easily made the recount transparent...& he didn't do it.

 

No you know 3. He also says GOP leadership try to push him to cheat.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

What are you not getting?  What’s to know?  Do you need to be in the room or on the phone with Lindsay and Raff before you can finally comment.  

So he said members of the GOP wanted him to erase legal ballots?

Nothing were wrong with the ballots?

Just asked to blatantly cheat in a meeting or on the phone?

Edited by Football Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

So you don’t believe the reports that the GOP would try to cheat? That’s pretty funny.

You’re taking a measured approach? Yet believe we’re have serious issues on one side but don’t know enough about this to comment?  Doesn’t sound like taking a measured approach on everything, sound like you’re picking and choosing where too.  That’s fine btw and your right, just own it.  Again you aren’t looking for fair, you’re hoping for fraud.  

Believes lawyers for Trump in the media...but not actual Republican SOS.

Also complaints only that the ratio of GOP to tables is a sign it isn’t about fair but about complaining the GOP were cheated.
 

Edited by sho nuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Football Jones said:

So he said members of the GOP wanted them to erase legal ballots?

Nothing were wrong with the ballots?

Just asked to blatantly cheat in a meeting or on the phone?

Wow, never mind....  I really should have known better.  Your not at all interested about fair.   Red team blue team is all that matters.  Have a good night.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Well, sounds like you got enough info to make your decision.

LOL.

Beyond this spat about the Georgia SoS, you have to admit Trump’s various lawsuits have been a joke so far, right? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Well, sounds like you got enough info to make your decision.

LOL.

My decision was not the discussion, your thoughts were.  More really on if you’d be honest or partisan.  You’ve clearly answered that.  Thank you.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

Wow, never mind....  I really should have known better.  Your not at all interested about fair.   Red team blue team is all that matters.  Have a good night.  

You believe members of the GOP asked him to blatantly cheat in a meeting or over the phone?

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots?

Nothing? Just erase them?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

You believe members of the GOP asked him to blatantly cheat in a meeting or over the phone?

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots?

Nothing? Just erase them?

 

 

 

lol, you see "smoke" for every accusation against dems, but the actual head of the election, a GOP member says this, and you're skeptical?

You've got to be kidding me...

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

lol, you see "smoke" for every accusation against dems, but the actual head of the election, a GOP member says this, and you're skeptical?

You've got to be kidding me...

 

I'm trying to find out what the GOP's contention was with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone.

Nothing? Just erase them to blatantly cheat?

Edited by Football Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

You believe members of the GOP asked him to blatantly cheat in a meeting or over the phone?

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots?

Nothing? Just erase them?

 

 

 

The fact that that is less believable to you then a vast multi State conspiracy involving 1000’s of people and massive computer hacking all right under our noses during the most scrutinized election in history says all I ever could.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

LOL.

What are you not getting?

I just said I don't know enough about it to comment.

Guys he hasn't really looked into this story. I can respect that. My question to you sir is are you going to investigate this story or only investigate stories of potential Democratic fraud?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Guys he hasn't really looked into this story. I can respect that. My question to you sir is are you going to investigate this story or only investigate stories of potential Democratic fraud?

True. You guys seems to know about it, though.

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone?

Nothing? Just erase them to blatantly cheat?

Edited by Football Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

The 1 GOP monitor per 10 tables is simply unacceptable. He could've allowed something much more reasonable (1:10 is a bad joke) which would've went a long way towards making people actually believe the recount was transparent.

The last time you were in here talking about this, you never cited your source.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

True. You guys seems to know about it, though.

What was the GOP's contention with the ballots in this meeting or over the phone?

Nothing? Just erase them to blatantly cheat?

No, he says he’s being pressured to not count legal votes, votes Trump and he team deem as illegal but are not according to state law. In other words he’s being pressured to break the law.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dkp993 said:

No, he says he’s being pressured to not count legal votes, votes Trump and he team deem as illegal but are not according to state law. In other words he’s being pressured to break the law.  

So that's much, much different than what you made it sound like originally.

The GOP doesn't believe they're legal.

:shrug:

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So that's much, much different than what you made it sound like originally.

The GOP doesn't believe they're legal.

:shrug:

False. You can’t equate what a couple Republicans have said to being the official stance of the entire party. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The specifics of what Graham asked Raffensperger (Washington Post 11/16/2020):

In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger  about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Football Jones said:

So that's much, much different than what you made it sound like originally.

The GOP doesn't believe they're legal.

:shrug:

But they are.  Just because the say they aren’t doesn’t mean anything.  It part of his job to determine if they are legal, not Trumps.  He, a Republican, has so far found zero issues of fraud.  If they are PROVEN illegal then they will be pulled and not counted.  But they get counted now as the are deemed legal not the other way around.  Not counting them would be illegal.  Trump can’t just determine the sun rises in the west and therefore everyone must agree.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doug B said:

The specifics of what Graham asked Raffensperger (Washington Post 11/16/2020):

 

 

If this is how the conversation really went, I’m guessing Graham didn’t think through this very much.  That’s just shameful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

It's all over the place. Even guys on your side in here are acknowledging it.

And no, I'm not going to look for a pre-internet source.

Are you for real?

Yes — Twitter is full of random people spouting BS. Random tweets don’t serve as a legitimate news source.

Surely some long-standing newspaper or local broadcaster covered the recount process? Including info on the observers? Could be a national paper like the NYT or USA Today, or it could be local like the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Could be, say, ABC News - or it could be local network affiliates. Just can’t be some dude’s Twitter, someone’s blog, or some Internet-era “news source” with no history of practicing ethical journalism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dkp993 said:
15 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So that's much, much different than what you made it sound like originally.

The GOP doesn't believe they're legal.

:shrug:

But they are.  Just because the say they aren’t doesn’t mean anything.  It part of his job to determine if they are legal, not Trumps.  He, a Republican, has so far found zero issues of fraud.  If they are PROVEN illegal then they will be pulled and not counted.  But they get counted now as the are deemed legal not the other way around.  Not counting them would be illegal.  Trump can’t just determine the sun rises in the west and therefore everyone must agree.  

So, now that you are all up to speed and informed.  Are you concerned by this?  If the same thing was being said about DEM leadership would you be Ok with it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

So, now that you are all up to speed and informed.  Are you concerned by this?  If the same thing was being said about DEM leadership would you be Ok with it?

So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

That would be a HUGE issue.

Edited by Football Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

BREAKING: In Trump's "big" Pennsylvania case:

Old legal team has withdrawn New lawyer is in

New lawyer plans on filing a 2nd amended complaint

New lawyer wants to delay tomorrow's hearing

 

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

Well, that was fast. Court DENIES Trump lawyer request to postpone hearing

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

That would be a HUGE issue.

Lawyers who are being paid a lot of money to try to present cases seem to keep failing to be able to present evidence. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

That would be a HUGE issue.

Unreal man.  Unreal 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

BREAKING: In Trump's "big" Pennsylvania case:

Old legal team has withdrawn New lawyer is in

New lawyer plans on filing a 2nd amended complaint

New lawyer wants to delay tomorrow's hearing

 

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

Well, that was fast. Court DENIES Trump lawyer request to postpone hearing

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias

So far no smoke. We keep being told there’s lots of smoke but when asked to present the smoke in court, there’s nothing.
 

The only smoke at this point is being blown up people’s you know what. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Lawyers who are being paid a lot of money to try to present cases seem to keep failing to be able to present evidence. 

And those the people keep “citing” as providing  “smoke” aren’t taking things to court.  Notice those pushing such fraud theories never admit why that is.

Edited by sho nuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, sho nuff said:

Well...given the mindset seems to be making claims that have already been proven false (like Trump is still going on about no observers among other completely false assertions)...that mindset is again in contrast to what actually happened in 2016 and what people here and elsewhere said.

This post is a masterful demonstration of my premise.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, Doug B said:
Quote

 

In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger  about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia.

 

 

That's so slimy.  Graham was asking without asking.  He has fallen so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

So GOP lawyers believe there's validity questions to some ballots? Surely that's not considered cheating.

Now, if they were accused of throwing (D) ballots in the trash or trying to fabricate (R) ballots, sure.

That would be a HUGE issue.

According to that link, he wanted to throw out "ALL mail in ballots" in certain counties.  According to that link, there was no mention around ballots that were not valid.  It mentioned the word ALL.  Surely that would include many, many legal ballots.  That's pathetic that he would say that and there should be an investigation.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...