What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (4 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
Other than a few Trump supporters in here, they've mostly gone silent.  Probably lurking and praying for a Hail Mary.  If it doesn't happen, you won't see them around here again for another 4 years.  
If everything that has happened to this point with this election was the exact opposite and Biden was trying to do what Trump is I would be railing hard against Biden unless he provided proof. 

And the MAGA crowd is turning on him. Tons of Twitter postings saying they knew he was a turncoat just like the rest of FoxNews, etc.

On one hand, good on Carlson for finally taking a reasonable position (or maybe just a carefully researched one that said this is the time to jump off the Trump Train), but it’s going to be interesting if the fires he has stoked for years now turn and burn him to the ground.

And FWIW, I don’t think I’m the only former Republican voter in this thread who has totally turned away because of Trump and the direction of the party. Which is why you don’t see many Republicans in here speaking out against what is currently going on. Those of us that rejected the over the top antics and hysterics did so long ago now leaving behind the true believers.

Now, I don’t think we should paint all Trump voters/Republicans with that brush because I know there are still many who held their nose while voting for him and agree that he lost, but you won’t see those folks being political on social media or posting in political threads on online message boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think we’re finding that our crazy fragmented voting system is actually acting as a great check on Trump. His lawyers are losing bigly in every lawsuit they bring. We’re finding that state laws are binding people to act in ways that are sensible and not allowing them to act as rogues. 

I know that a lot of folks really want just a national popular vote to determine things, but perhaps what’s going on now should give people some pause on that. Can you imagine if the Presidential election was done by a national popular vote and that election was being run by a Trump sycophant? Yikes.
Right on. The fragmented voting system is also a gigantic check against a critical mass of fraud sufficient to turn an election from ever being achieved.

And FWIW, I don’t think I’m the only former Republican voter in this thread who has totally turned away because of Trump and the direction of the party. Which is why you don’t see many Republicans in here speaking out against what is currently going on. Those of us that rejected the over the top antics and hysterics did so long ago now leaving behind the true believers.
Very much not.

Another huge mistake by Trump’s Team

Turns out that their “evidence” of turnout being over 100% in some Michigan townships actually turns out to all be townships in MINNESOTA and that most of them are actually areas that voted “red”.

So:

a) Their evidence, if it was even serious, would actually be indicating voter fraud likely FOR Trump rather than for Biden

b) Mixing up Michigan and Minnesota is just completely incompetent

c) Minnesota has same day voter registration so having over 100% of previously registered voters vote isn’t unheard of, especially this year with the huge turnout

I believe the subversive Chinese operatives working in tandem with a dead Venezuelan dictator to rig a U.S. election to get Hydra into power was pitched as the original plot line of The Avengers. But the studio didn’t find it believable and went with the Tesseract storyline instead because more viewers would buy into it. 

I believe the subversive Chinese operatives working in tandem with a dead Venezuelan dictator to rig a U.S. election to get Hydra into power was pitched as the original plot line of The Avengers. But the studio didn’t find it believable and went with the Tesseract storyline instead because more viewers would buy into it. 
Probably should have just gone with lizard people. 

Turns out that their “evidence” of turnout being over 100% in some Michigan townships actually turns out to all be townships in MINNESOTA and that most of them are actually areas that voted “red”.

So:

a) Their evidence, if it was even serious, would actually be indicating voter fraud likely FOR Trump rather than for Biden

c) Minnesota has same day voter registration so having over 100% of previously registered voters vote isn’t unheard of, especially this year with the huge turnout
The corruption is so deep that towns change their name after voting for Biden to throw investigators off the trail.

So:

The trick is to remember Michigan fits like a glove. 

i keep them straight because people from michigan when they are overtaking parts of northern wisconsin for most of the summer normally drive pretty well and stay to the right unless they are passing someone whereas the people from minnesota sit in the left lane going the speed limit and never move over but on the whole they are both better than the fibs who can basically take a long walk off of a short pier take that to the bank brohans 

So:

This is amazing. 

Another sworn affidavit, this time from a mathematician, that says there are close to 100,000 fraudulent ballots in PA. 
“Yale and Princeton trained”. Could be nothing, but that word “trained” sure seems to indicate that he maybe took a class at those places rather than actually got degrees there.

And using replies from a phone bank survey as “evidence” is a joke. A lot of people seem to be willing to put their professional reputations on the line behind some really dicey “evidence” to support Donald Trump.

“Yale and Princeton trained”. Could be nothing, but that word “trained” sure seems to indicate that he maybe took a class at those places rather than actually got degrees there.

And using replies from a phone bank survey as “evidence” is a joke. A lot of people seem to be willing to put their professional reputations on the line behind some really dicey “evidence” to support Donald Trump.
He has a B.S. in Math and Physics from Yale and a Masters and PhD in Math from Princeton. It may be a simple case of they reached a conclusion and then tried to find and reverse engineer cases that could meet their criteria, but the guy is not some uneducated clown that took a couple of online math classes.

I just read this as well and posted it in the Trump HQ as we were talking about the "fraud" in Michigan there.  Unbelievable.

Guarantee the original claim has already been around the Facebook-Aunt world 100 times already.  Thankfully this thing is unraveling faster and faster.
The continuing problem is that it doesn't matter that they unravel...people just move on to the next bogus theory and seem to be incapable of just admitting he lost.  They will continue to go to bat for Trump for some reason.  Everyone they used to follow that turns from Trump is a turncoat and awful...its all in on Trump.  Why him I will never understand.

This is interesting, but if they go down this path they need to do it for all voters, not just registered Republicans. 
Right. That analysis is flawed for so many reasons, biggest of which is that it didn't include the other side. Especially when you consider that Democrats participated in mail in voting by a significantly higher margin.

Right. That analysis is flawed for so many reasons, biggest of which is that it didn't include the other side. Especially when you consider that Democrats participated in mail in voting by a significantly higher margin.
I've now seen quite a number of pro-Trump fraud "proofs" ostensibly proffered by scientists/mathematicians, yet they contain basic mathematical or logical flaws that are incredibly simple to find.  It's almost as if the pro-Trump side is starting from a preestablished conclusion, then searching for degreed professionals willing to sign their names to "proof" because "reasons".

I've now seen quite a number of pro-Trump fraud "proofs" ostensibly proffered by scientists/mathematicians, yet they contain basic mathematical or logical flaws that are incredibly simple to find.  It's almost as if the pro-Trump side is starting from a preestablished conclusion, then searching for degreed professionals willing to sign their names to "proof" because "reasons".
Almost assuredly what is happening.

Holy moly! I haven't been following the details of the "fraud" stuff because LOL, but I was just emailed this summary by the Washington Post:

Rudy in the sky with diamonds

It was the wildest news conference of the Trump presidency.

Led by Rudy Giuliani, attorneys for President Trump’s reelection campaign this week outlined a demented conspiracy theory that Trump actually won the election instead of President-elect Joe Biden.

Let’s be clear: Biden earned 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232 and under the Constitution is set take office on Jan. 20, provided all states certify their votes in coming weeks. The president’s repeated cries of voter fraud and a rigged election have been dismissed by judges at every turn, and no proof has emerged.

As Trump and Giuliani’s rather-elaborate fantasy goes, an “algorithm” manipulated by Democrats switched votes from Trump to Biden, but it didn’t quite work, so there was more fraud on top of that.

Trump attorney Sidney Powell helpfully explained that the “algorithm" was brewed in the communist jungles of Venezuela for the benefit of strongman Hugo Chavez (who died in 2013), and somehow wound up here — something to do with George Soros — and began eating up Trump votes and spitting out Biden votes at its happy pace, only to be brutally overpowered by an unstoppable torrent of millions of Trump votes, thus forcing Democrats to use a “back door” method: mail-in ballots slipped in during the dark of night.

Let that sink in.

Giuliani: “They swear to you that at 4:30 in the morning, a truck pulled up to the Detroit center where they were kept counting ballots. The people thought it was food, so they all ran to the truck. Wasn’t food. It was thousands and thousands of ballots.”

This claim largely stems from a single affidavit, filed by an alleged witness, Melissa Carone, a contract IT worker for an election systems company. But Carone, though she made a number of voter-fraud claims, does not leap to the conclusions that Giuliani drew.

In her affidavit, Carone simply says that food was brought in on two vans, but “I never saw any food coming out of the vans, coincidentally it was announced on the news that Michigan had found over 100,000 more ballots — not even two hours after the last van left.” A Wayne County Circuit Court judge concluded that Carone’s “allegations are simply not credible.”

Link to full article.

i keep them straight because people from michigan when they are overtaking parts of northern wisconsin for most of the summer normally drive pretty well and stay to the right unless they are passing someone whereas the people from minnesota sit in the left lane going the speed limit and never move over but on the whole they are both better than the fibs who can basically take a long walk off of a short pier take that to the bank brohans 
I is for Indiana, right?

Edit: Or maybe Iowa

man its for illinois they think they own the place and we are all like hey thanks for your money now get the hell out take that to the bank brochachos 

The credulity is real, and it's spectacular a problem.

...Fryar says he would go to war for Trump. He has joined the newly formed South Plains Patriots, a group of a few hundred members that includes a “reactionary” force of about three dozen - including Fryar and his son, Caleb - who conduct firearms training.

Nothing will convince Fryar and many others here in Sundown - including the town’s mayor, another Patriots member - that Democrat Joe Biden won the Nov. 3 presidential election fairly. They believe Trump’s stream of election-fraud allegations and say they’re preparing for the possibility of a “civil war” with the American political left.

“If President Trump comes out and says: ‘Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won’t listen, and I’m now calling on Americans to take up arms,’ we would go,”...

In Reuters interviews with 50 Trump voters, all said they believed the election was rigged or in some way illegitimate. Of those, 20 said they would consider accepting Biden as their president, but only in light of proof that the election was conducted fairly. Most repeated debunked conspiracy theories espoused by Trump, Republican officials and conservative media claiming that millions of votes were dishonestly switched to Biden in key states by biased poll workers and hacked voting machines.

Many voters interviewed by Reuters said they formed their opinions by watching emergent right-wing media outlets such as Newsmax and One American News Network that have amplified Trump’s fraud claims. Some have boycotted Fox News out of anger that the network called Biden the election winner and that some of its news anchors - in contrast to its opinion show stars - have been skeptical of Trump’s fraud allegations.

“I just sent Fox News an email,” Fryar said, telling the network: “You’re the only news I’ve watched for the last six years, but I will not watch you anymore.”...

...Many Republicans see attacks on election integrity as a winning issue for future campaigns - including the next presidential race, according to one Republican operative close to the Trump campaign. The party, the person said, is setting up a push for “far more stringent oversight on voting procedures in 2024,” when the party’s nominee will likely be Trump or his anointed successor...

Raymond Fontaine, a hardware store owner in Oakville, Connecticut, said Biden’s vote total - the highest of any presidential candidate in history - makes no sense because the 78-year-old Democrat made relatively few campaign appearances and seemed to be in mental decline.

“You are going to tell me 77 million Americans voted for him? There is just no way,” said Fontaine, 50...

Janet Hedrick, co-owner of the Smoke Hole Caverns log cabin resort in the small town of Cabins, said she would never accept Biden as a legitimate president.

“There’s millions and millions of Trump votes that were just thrown out,” said Hedrick, 70, a retired teacher and librarian. “That computer was throwing them out.”...

Gene See, a retired highway construction inspector, and Bob Hyson, a semi-retired insurance sales manager, said Trump had been cheated, that Biden had dementia and that Democrats planned all along to quickly replace Biden with his more liberal running mate for vice president, Kamala Harris.

“I think if they ever get to the bottom of it, they will find massive fraud,” said another of the diners, Larry Kessel, a 67-year-old farmer...

Rory Wells, 51, a New Jersey lawyer who attended a pro-Trump “stop the steal” election protest in Trenton last week, said he now watches Newsmax because Fox isn’t sufficiently conservative.

“I like that I get to hear from Rudy Giuliani and others who are not immediately discounted as being crazy,” he said of Trump’s lead election lawyer.

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy said the network’s viewership has exploded since the election, with nearly 3 million viewers nightly via cable television and streaming video devices...

...Charles Herring, president of One America News Network, said in a statement that his network has seen three weeks of record ratings, as “frustrated Fox News viewers” have tuned in...

In Sundown, Texas, Mayor Jonathan Strickland said there’s “no way in hell” Biden won fairly. The only way he’ll believe it, he said, is if Trump himself says so.

“Trump is the only one we’ve been able to trust for the last four years,” said Strickland, an oilfield production engineer. “As far as the civil war goes, I don’t think it’s off the table.”

If it comes to a fight, Caleb Fryar is ready. But the 26-year-old son of Brett Fryar, the chiropractor, said he hoped Trump’s fraud allegations would instead spark a massive mobilization of Republican voters in future elections.

Asked whether Trump might be duping his followers, he said it’s hard to fathom.

“If I’m being manipulated by Trump ... then he is the greatest con man that ever lived in America,” Caleb Fryar said. “I think he’s the greatest patriot that ever lived.”
The exploitation of these people for power and money, regardless of the damage done to them and the rest of the country, is grotesque - it should be criminal.

The credulity is real, and it's spectacular a problem.

The exploitation of these people for power and money, regardless of the damage done to them and the rest of the country, is grotesque - it should be criminal.
Trump may be the greatest con man that ever lived. I don't think it's debatable actually. Who has conned more Americans than Trump?

It's not just dumb people. My dad's IQ is high, he held a high management position for a big company and he voted for Trump. My uncle wrote code for some early credit card readers, started his own company, made millions, and he voted for Trump. He has posted about fraud for a week straight on FB. 

I think lots of different kinds of people are susceptible to brainwashing. Even just getting stuck looking at issues a certain way with no ability to adapt or give new ideas a chance once they hit a certain age. 

Users who are viewing this thread