What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 MNF - Steelers @ Bucs (1 Viewer)

So when they were talking about Touchdown Eddie Brown  they said that somebody or other selected him and Kurt Warner as the two best arena football players of all time.   I heard that right, didn't I?  I looked up Kurt Warner's arena stats, he only played three seasons and he didn't have nothin' on my man Tommy Grady

Last edited by a moderator:
So when they were talking about Touchdown Eddie Brown  they said that somebody or other selected him or Kurt Warner as the two best arena football players of all time.   I heard that right, didn't I?  I looked up Kurt Warner's arena stats, he only played three seasons and he didn't have nothin' on my man Tommy Grady
Maybe he meant after his arena football career? Just guessing, cause Tommy “machine gun” Grady tore it up. 

Steelers kicking it short of the GL on purpose is brilliant - working every time ulness there was a penalty on PIT.  Great coaching/strategy.

Probably mentioned already, but I am too tired to look. But anyone else happy that Mr. CockyJourneymanFitzMagic is over?

Also, I hate DFS. I knew I needed a low-owned/contrarian player for the primetime games so I went with Cameron Brate at TE. Good start. Then Vance McDonald had to freaking murder Chris Conte for that TD. 

To be kind of fair to the defense, they're all really concerned about drawing flags so everyone pulls up. Still brutal defense. 

I’ve been badly hungover the past three mornings and had no intention of drinking again tonight but this game has me on my fourth 6%er and the 2nd half just started. 

Users who are viewing this thread