What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 FBG Subscriber Contest is ON - Update - 1st place is $10k + $5k to food bank of their choice (1 Viewer)

My kickers have bailed me out already twice. My team really stinks. And is hurt.

Gano + Zuerlein + Fairbairn

I only have Cousins going at QB this week in the Minn/NO showdown in London, which will probably be a low-scoring, putrid affair. My other viable QB, Winston, is out.

My receivers: Godwin, Sutton, Mooney (ugh), Smith-Schuster, Chark, Pickens, Berrios

That'll about wrap that all up at some point.

My kickers have bailed me out already twice. My team really stinks. And is hurt.

I only have Cousins going at QB this week in the Minn/NO showdown in London, which will probably be a low-scoring, putrid affair. My other viable QB, Winston, is out.

My receivers: Godwin, Sutton, Mooney (ugh), Smith-Schuster, Chark, Pickens, Berrios

Wow, you had to sweat the first 2 weeks big time! Your choice to cuff Mitchell was great. I think you still have enough depth to continue on. Good luck this week.

Only MoneyMac for me as I also have Seibert and Blank. Thought of Fairbairn but Joe's $100 was too tempting to swap him in.
-QG

Blankenship and Seibert and CADE YORK. Cant believe I am counting on Cleveland for a big offensive result. At least they are playing ATL.

I had Legatron in a couple of iterations but left him out of the final submission. Wait...is the the regrets thread?

York has had a couple bad kicks but he has a high pick invested in him and also bombed a 59-yarder. You should be okay with him as long as he's okay - his job is secure at least.
-QG

Pulling for you. Decent shot of Godwin playing.

My chances to stay alive this week are looking slimmer and slimmer. St. Brown and Zay Jones both out, Blankenship collecting unemployment, Engram is so far without a catch today, Osborn only had one catch for 6 yards in the early game. My WR's are sucking wind this week. So far Dotson is my highest scoring WR, with only 9.20 points at the half. So far my kickers are not doing much either. It will really suck if I get bounced this early.

!! Just saw that Pickett entered the game at QB in Pittsburgh. Not sure if Trubisky got injured or what. We all knowTrubisky sucks, but maybe Tomlin just figured that out too. But Pickett was just intercepted in is first pass attempt.

UPDATE: Steelers intercepted and Pickett just ran for his first NFL Touchdown! I'm sure there are a ton of PIckett owners popping champagne bottles!!

2nd UPDATE: Pickett just ran for his 2nd Touchdown !

Last edited:
Amon-Ra St. Brown has just been ruled out for week 4.
I have largely avoided the injury bug until now, and he has been highest scoring WR through 3 weeks. I hope I am able to survive to week 5.

I got the boot in week 4 last year. Hopefully I'm not about to repeat such an early exit.

There are 1850 Subscriber teams with St. Brown on their roster, and he has a survival rate of 88.90%.

Fingers crosssed.....
Hoping my other WRs can overcome it and my RBs can provide some flex scores as they did last week. Also hoping that means extra targets for Hockenson, who I also have.

Zay Jones now out. A month ago, that wouldn't have been a big concern. Now it's huge (especially with Amon-Ra out). Down to 4 Wrs and one of those is Bryan Edwards. It would be a great time for Trubisky to do discover Pickens.
Sure glad those guys listened to me, although it took Pickett to find Pickens. Sitting at 182.95 with Sutton and JuJu still to play.

Feeling good after the 1pm games:
159.30 + (Z White/J Wilson - 4.00/15.40/16.20/17.20) + (Sutton/Hollywood/JuJu/Shenault - 4.00/7.70/15.40/16.20) + (Higbee/Otton - 4.00/13.20/15.40) + (Arizona - 9.00)
On to Week 4 :)
-QG

Sweating a bit after 1pm games; Sitting at 121.75 .... with 4RBs and 2 WRs left with only one RB score recorded so far. So any good score from Fournette, Edwards-Helarie, Dillon, or Stevenson will count. Anything over 4 points from any of them will count as flex. I think I need to get north of 160 minimum to feel safe. My two remaining WRs are Sutton and Smith Schuster. -13.20

134.2 for me… Wilson/Javonte-9.1, Sutton/doubs -8.3/3.8, kc -2, with a flex at -4.5….

Should be over 145 easily, but we’ll see where the cut line is at… should be higher this week… lot of Jackson+Andrew’s stacks sweating

On the bubble. Need about 15-20 from Kelce. I'm 10 pts above the cut line with 0 to show from TE's.

Last edited:
After 4 pm games:
184.60 + (J Wilson - 15.40/16.20/17.20) + (JuJu - 15.40/16.20/16.20) + (Higbee/Otton - 13.20/15.40/16.20)
Best week so far for my rooster, easily.
-QG

173.65 with only Julio Jones yet to play. Not likely to go up. Pretty close scoring to my first 3 weeks - 180 avg. Comfortably above the cut line but probably not going to last much past week 7 or 8.

Going to see The Turk this week. Used 23 of 24 but the one not used was a terrible pick and cost me along with the other 2 TE's picked. Wide receiver injuries didn't help. Probably not alone there.

157.8 after 4 pm… still have Wilson -8.3 and KC defense -2…. Thinking I’ll survive the Lamar / Andrew’s bomb this week

I'm probalby on the bubble at 145.75 after the 4pm games. 2,260 teams between me and the cut.

Only Fournette and Edwards-Helaire (-10.90) and Smith-Schuster (-13.20) Still to go.
Hopefully I can eek out a few more points and stay about the cut line

So instead of watching the game I've been busy checking some of the teams below the cut. I'm beginning to get cautiously optimistic.

I'm probalby on the bubble at 145.75 after the 4pm games. 2,260 teams between me and the cut.

Only Fournette and Edwards-Helaire (-10.90) and Smith-Schuster (-13.20) Still to go.

i'm pretty screwed guys. Sitting at 177 after the 4 pm games. Thousands of teams between me and the cut.

Mahommes - 13, CEH, Kupp, and Evans -10 left to go.

Hopefully I can stay above the cut.

Man, you gotta hand it to Andy Reid. That was a really slick, trick-play touchdown. Nobody on defense even knew what happened.

Well 10 points above the cut. With only Evans to go (-7.50). So do I have more of a chance besides slim and none?

Pretty much a stone cold lock to advance.
Hope your right brother.

370 with Evans
181 with Brady
376 with Fournette
534 with Brate
293 with Godwin

Not much on Tampa moving the line

217 Mahommes
707 Kelce
645 CEH
1984 JuJu
ZERO Noah Grey

Only JuJu is a concern. You're likely 13 above the cut right now.

Don't suspect there's a lot of SF players in the mix tomorrow now that Lance is gone. Kupp only has 425 owners.

i'm pretty screwed guys. Sitting at 177 after the 4 pm games. Thousands of teams between me and the cut.

I know your poking a little fun at some of us but when your only 10 above the cut with 2 games left. I think being a little nervous is ok..

After seeing what you just posted feeling a lot better. Thank you.

I know your poking a little fun at some of us but when your only 10 above the cut with 2 games left. I think being a little nervous is ok..

After seeing what you just posted feeling a lot better. Thank you.

That was more intended for the other guy who was 18 up with a pile to go. He's actually higher than me with better players left and the same scores to replace. Don't see anyway I'm near the bubble let alone on it.

What am I missing here?

if you are sitting on 177 after the 4pm games, how do you possibly think your team is in jeopardy? The cut line is 128.70 after the 4pm games. It probalby won't go much above 150 or so. (just a guess)
??

What am I missing here?

if you are sitting on 177 after the 4pm games, how do you possibly think your team is in jeopardy? The cut line is 128.70 after the 4pm games. It probalby won't go much above 150 or so. (just a guess)
??
He was kidding. There are some posters on here that might as well be Lou Holtz, poor mouthing their teams chances.

What am I missing here?

??
He was kidding. There are some posters on here that might as well be Lou Holtz, poor mouthing their teams chances.
I wish I was sandbagging but my team is probably going to be 20 under the cut with only Kupp and Wilson to go.

Unofficial cut looks like it is 136.05 after SNF

Wilson is probably the top 49er with just under 1400 roosters
-QG

Users who are viewing this thread