What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread, Presented by YouTubeTV (22 Viewers)

Josh Okogie returning to Suns

I think we're up to 9 players now 🏆

(Edit: Actually may be more. Forgot legends Jordan Goodwin and Isaiah Todd part of Beal deal)

Kuzma back to Washington 4/102 in a deal that must have been motivated by getting to the salary floor.

I'm no Kuzma fan but they had gotten super small. They went from all forwards to all PGs. They wouldn't score 70 a game without getting a forward that could shoot.

They are paying the combo of Kuzma and Poole the same amount they were paying Beal. Look for both to be trade deadline candidates if they put up decent numbers early

Damion Lee returning to Suns. 2nd year is player option in case someone else in the league would ever want him

Some guy named Keita Bates- Diop also signed by Suns to fill out their roster.
he's supposedly a super hard worker and has a decent athletic profile. sort of a josh okogie type. i think they may have been in the same draft, though kbd was super old

Josh Okogie returning to Suns

I think we're up to 9 players now 🏆

(Edit: Actually may be more. Forgot legends Jordan Goodwin and Isaiah Todd part of Beal deal)
Goodwin could (repeat, could) end up cracking the rotation for the Suns. He's one of those deeper bench guys that actually has much more game than most believe. 🤷‍♂️

Speaking of ...

Jevon Carter 3/20 to Bulls
At a Bucks fan, I hate losing Jevon Carter. He's a bulldog on defense, moves the ball on offense, and even developed a decent shot of late. He's the exact type of hard working, deep bench player teams should want. That said, 3/20 is a bit rich, but good for him. He'll do whatever he has to do to earn every dime.

For me personally this might be the worst off-season ever. I liked rooting for the Warriors because of Steph and Green is a Spartan, but I am not sure I can root for them with Paul on the team and the Pistons fall as far as you can possibly fall in the lottery, draft a guy that has comps to Jae Crowder, teams are giving away players and we have the second most cap space in the league and our prize is Joe Harris.

Last edited:
cavs did ok with the levert deal (2/32). seemed at one point like they might really overpay him.
LeVert needs the ball in his hands on offense to be effective. That would be fine off the bench for some teams, but on the Cavs I want the ball in Garland or Mitchell's hands (or even Mobley as he develops). LeVert just seems like a net negative with the Cavs. He's a modern day Evan Turner.

Max Strus getting 4/64 from Cleveland. Yeesh.
The Cavs needed to add a wing, and Max Strus could be a perfect fit. Giving him 4/64 seems a bit thirsty though. Hopefully his game doesn't drop off after leaving that Heat Culture (half joking).

For me personally this might be the worst off-season ever. I liked rooting for the Warriors because of Steph and Green is a Spartan, but I am not sure I can root for them with Paul on the team and the Pistons fall as far as you can possibly fall in the lottery, draft a guy that has comps to Jae Crowder, teams are giving away players and we have the second most cap space in the league and are prize is Joe Harris.
Root for the lakers and max christie

Kyrie 3/126 back to Mavs

Good for him as had next to no alternatives for that money

Worst bluff in history. He set up all those meetings with other teams only to take pretty much what the Mavs wanted to offer the entire time.
Mavs long term problem now 👍
Third year is a player option, but still it’s about as good as the mavs could have hoped for. They were kind of locked in
Although I would guess the starting salary might mean they can’t use the full midlevel this year

For me personally this might be the worst off-season ever. I liked rooting for the Warriors because of Steph and Green is a Spartan, but I am not sure I can root for them with Paul on the team and the Pistons fall as far as you can possibly fall in the lottery, draft a guy that has comps to Jae Crowder, teams are giving away players and we have the second most cap space in the league and are prize is Joe Harris.

I would rather watch pickle ball.

Cavs desperate to get someone to play the 3 and they bring back Lavert and sign Niang, not a fan at all.
Hadn't seen the Strus stuff, is that official anywhere?
Reported by Evan Massey, but I think it will require a sign and trade which doesn't seem to be finalized yet. Fischer says the Cavs are working on it, and Stein mentioned the Cavs as a frontrunner for Strus earlier in the day.

I would rather watch pickle ball.

Dink dink dink

'The Sixers are not planning to extend Tyrese Maxey this summer, sources told ESPN. He is still seen as a big part of their future, but the team wants to delay an extension for him to preserve flexibility."

This seems like a mistake. Maxey is a legit player, and if he's willing to sign long-term the 76ers should lock him up.

Users who are viewing this thread