What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 FBG Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

My final entry.

QB - Josh Allen - BUF/13 - $25
QB - Joe Burrow - CIN/7 - $21
RB - Tony Pollard - DAL/7 - $29
RB - Josh Jacobs - LV/13 - $29
RB - Rachaad White - TB/5 - $19
RB - Tank Bigsby - JAX/9 - $9
WR - Amari Cooper - CLE/5 - $21
WR - Drake London - ATL/11 - $18
WR - George Pickens - PIT/6 - $15
WR - Courtland Sutton - DEN/9 - $12
TE - Evan Engram - JAX/9 - $15
TE - Tyler Higbee - LAR/10 - $14
TE - Tyler Conklin - NYJ/7 - $7
PK - Greg Zuerlein - NYJ/7 - $4
PK - Dustin Hopkins - CLE/5 - $3
PK - Anders Carlson - GB/6 - $3
TD - Los Angeles Chargers - LAC/5 - $3
TD - Tennessee Titans - TEN/7 - $3

I'm no longer in the bonus contest, switched things up:

QB - Justin Herbert - LAC/5 - $21

Switched from Burrow (net $0 change) due to bye week shuffling below. Obviously rolling some serious dice on week 5 with a 0 at QB and only 2 RBs, but you gotta take chances somewhere and I figure the sooner (week 5) the better as the competition (and cut lines) only get fiercer later.

RB - Austin Ekeler - LAC/5 - $34
RB - Christian McCaffrey - SF/9 - $34
RB - Alvin Kamara - NO/11 - $15

I soured on Jaylen Warren which gave me $11 to play with. No other RB made me happy. I'm willing to ride-or-die with these 3 and hope they stay mostly healthy.

WR - Ja'Marr Chase - CIN/7 - $36
WR - Tyreek Hill - MIA/10 - $33
WR - Jahan Dotson - WAS/14 - $14
WR - Jayden Reed - GB/6 - $7
WR - Isaiah Hodgins - NYG/13 - $6
WR - Puka Nacua - LAR/10 - $3
WR - Michael Wilson - ARI/14 - $3

I also soured a bit on Chris Olave... considered Ridley but didn't like the conflict with McCaffrey, so upgraded to Chase instead for $9. Also with 1 less RB figured I should add a bit more depth here to help cover my flex spots on bye weeks, so with my $2 remaining I converted Zay Flowers into Hodgins, Nacua, and Wilson (which also took me from an ineligible 17 players to an eligible 19 players).

TE - Darren Waller - NYG/13 - $17
TE - Luke Musgrave - GB/6 - $6
TE - Jake Ferguson - DAL/7 - $6
PK - Anders Carlson - GB/6 - $3
PK - Cairo Santos - CHI/13 - $3
PK - Ka'imi Fairbairn - HOU/7 - $3
TD - Atlanta Falcons - ATL/11 - $3
TD - Houston Texans - HOU/7 - $3

Only changes were swapping my TDs for preferred bye weeks... Chargers -> Texans and Lions -> Falcons

As is probably evident, I'm in the "1st place or bust" camp when it comes to strategy this year. Having finished 2nd previously, simply "making the playoffs" isn't my objective... I want to beat my prior finish. I'll roll some dice on studs staying healthy and having big games in the contest playoffs (hopefully) with just enough depth to hopefully get me there.

All 7 of my $14+ guys at RB/WR/TE have different byes (and the bigger $$ earlier on), so I really like that distribution. I did consider consolidating Reed and Nacua back into Zay Flowers but that gave me too much $$$ on bye Week 13.
i like your style!

Last minute decision - all things equal - Tyler Lockett or DeAndre Hopkins?
too late obv but i would have gone lockett. earlier bye and less systemic risk. also as matt harmon has pointed out a bunch this offseason, he was absolutely magnificent last year despite the fact that it feels like the fantasy community thinks hes aging and boring and mediocre. though i guess we're comparing him to nuk so nm on that point then lol.

too late obv but i would have gone lockett. earlier bye and less systemic risk. also as matt harmon has pointed out a bunch this offseason, he was absolutely magnificent last year despite the fact that it feels like the fantasy community thinks hes aging and boring and mediocre. though i guess we're comparing him to nuk so nm on that point then lol.
I did opt for Lockett over DHop. I only second-guessed when JSN seemed to get healthy quickly. I've always thought Lockett was underrated.

@rustycolts

If this isn't your team, who's is it? https://www.footballguys.com/contests/subscribers/roster/100396/week/1

I think you should sue for them using your name
Mystery solved . I am still the one and only iambuttugly. Back on page 2 I entered that one. I was having trouble resubscribeing because I had turned auto renew off because I'm an old guy and hate that auto renew stuff. Joe and his crew tried to help me but being a slow adapter to technology I could never figure out how to get it done. So I just used an account that I used 20+ years ago that was under my wife's maiden name. We were living in sin back then. I really don't remember why I set it up under her name.

It is showing away for me to subscribe now for that team so now I'm going to have two roosters and I'm still going to be the one true iambuttugly.

I did opt for Lockett over DHop. I only second-guessed when JSN seemed to get healthy quickly. I've always thought Lockett was underrated.

yeah certainly that would be the concern. that he gets phased out by jsn across the course of the season. im a lot less concerned about that outcome after hearing all the reception perception stuff about him. basically that he was excellent last year and won on all the route types that hes asked to run and showed legit 0 decline.

@rustycolts

If this isn't your team, who's is it? https://www.footballguys.com/contests/subscribers/roster/100396/week/1

Mystery solved . I am still the one and only iambuttugly. Back on page 2 I entered that one. I was having trouble resubscribeing because I had turned auto renew off because I'm an old guy and hate that auto renew stuff. Joe and his crew tried to help me but being a slow adapter to technology I could never figure out how to get it done. So I just used an account that I used 20+ years ago that was under my wife's maiden name. We were living in sin back then. I really don't remember why I set it up under her name.

It is showing away for me to subscribe now for that team so now I'm going to have two roosters and I'm still going to be the one true iambuttugly.
Are you saying you now have 2 teams in the contest, and have 2 paid subscriptions to FBG?

Man my team is....common.

Very Very Very Common.

This is how common....

QB - Joe Burrow - CIN/7 - $21
562​
QB - Kenny Pickett - PIT/6 - $10
1848​
886​
RB - Kenneth Walker III - SEA/5 - $19
921​
RB - Khalil Herbert - CHI/13 - $13
2016​
RB - Tank Bigsby - JAX/9 - $9
1697​
RB - Kenneth Gainwell - PHI/10 - $8
1423​
RB - Chris Evans - CIN/7 - $3
292​
546​
WR - Jahan Dotson - WAS/14 - $14
2985​
WR - Romeo Doubs - GB/6 - $9
923​
WR - Alec Pierce - IND/11 - $7
254​
WR - Tank Dell - HOU/7 - $3
1105​
908​
624​
TE - Darren Waller - NYG/13 - $17
3754​
TE - Dalton Kincaid - BUF/13 - $10
2115​
TE - Cade Otton - TB/5 - $6
227​
2057​
PK - Jason Sanders - MIA/10 - $4
1202​
PK - Dustin Hopkins - CLE/5 - $3
1220​
799​
TD - Detroit Lions - DET/9 - $3
1333​
1272​
TD - Los Angeles Rams - LAR/10 - $3
273​

Though my rooster is one of only 9 that have all 3 of Burrow, Chase AND McCaffrey so I got that going on I guess.
And the only one with Burrow/Chase/McCaffrey/Walker (my top 4 $ guys)

-QG
i think this team is EXCELLENTLY constructed. you stumbled onto a way to build a team with both tournament winning firepower and reasonable depth. and tons of early byes too. my favorite team ive seen posted so far.

@rustycolts

Are you saying you now have 2 teams in the contest, and have 2 paid subscriptions to FBG?
Well I guess I could. I haven't paid for the one that has team iambuttugly yet. I knew the subscription for that one would expire before the deadline and since I couldn't figure out how to subscribe under that account I used an account I created a very long time ago to subscribe. I didn't want to miss out on this contest because of a technical issue as it's now by far my favorite part of football season.

I guess because I entered that team before my subscription expired it posted. So I guess I should pay for a subscription under that account because if I don't it's sure to be a winner and I'll be out of business. Maybe I should ask @Joe Bryant about it.

If you to the first page post 38 you'll see where I had the problem.

Last edited:
QB ownership numbers

2383 - Howell
1848 - Pickett
1698 - Love
1327 - Tagovailoa
1318 - Goff
1310 - Rodgers
1255 - Richardson
1206 - Lawrence
1193 - Carr
1091 - Herbert
960 - Fields
917 - Hurts
867 - Jackson
852 - Mahomes
774 - Purdy
761 - Jones (Daniel)
714 - Smith
596 - Cousins
562 - Burrow
438 - Ridder
400 - Allen
396 - Prescott
338 - Wilson
333 - Mayfield
320 - Young
280 - Garoppolo
277 - Stafford
253 - Tannehill
241 - Watson
237 - Jones (Mac)
143 - Stroud
76 - White
39 - Mariota
27 - Stidham
24 - Levis
22 - Murray
19 - Brissett
16 - Heinicke
16 - Minshew
14 - Darnold
12 - Zappe
9 - Lance
8 - Trask
2 - Wentz
0 - McCoy

Is this the first time in contest history where a player was extinct from the start?

Last edited:
Is there a specific first known usage of this thread's spelling variant of the word roster? I've literally seen it thousands of times, and it still cracks me up every time. 🐓

Is there a specific first known usage of this thread's spelling variant of the word roster? I've literally seen it thousands of times, and it still cracks me up every time. 🐓
I think @QuizGuy66 may have started the whole rooster thing.

I cannot take credit for the first rooster though I was around when it happened (and the original being a misplaced ACG post vaguely rings true) but I do think it was that kind of hit where many of us, myself included, got on that train. I am very keen on keeping such customs alive.

But what I CAN take credit for is coining the term Turk with regard to this contest. :bowtie:

-QG

QB - Patrick Mahomes - KC/10 - $25 - 8.5% owned
QB - Kenny Pickett - PIT/6 - $10 - 18.5%

RB - Joe Mixon - CIN/7 - $24 - 10.9%
RB - David Montgomery - DET/9 - $18 - 9.6%
RB - Jaylen Warren - PIT/6 - $11 - 19.6%
RB - Raheem Mostert - MIA/10 - $10 - 16.9%
RB - Ezekiel Elliott - NE/11 - $7 - 15.4%

WR - Diontae Johnson - PIT/6 - $18 - 8.5%
WR - Brandon Aiyuk - SF/9 - $18 - 11.7%
WR - Mike Williams - LAC/5 - $17 - 5.8%
WR - Jahan Dotson - WAS/14 - $14 - 29.9%
WR - Zay Flowers - BAL/13 - $10 - 26.6%
WR - Kendrick Bourne - NE/11 - $4 - 2.8%
WR - Tank Dell - HOU/7 - $3 - 11.1%
WR - Puka Nacua - LAR/10 - $3 - 9.1%
WR - Michael Wilson - ARI/14 - $3 - 6.2%

TE - Evan Engram - JAX/9 - $15 - 6.1%
TE - Hunter Henry - NE/11 - $8 - 5.1%
TE - Tyler Conklin - NYJ/7 - $7 - 6.0%
TE - Luke Musgrave - GB/6 - $6 - 20.6%

PK - Dustin Hopkins - CLE/5 - $3 - 12.2%
PK - Anders Carlson - GB/6 - $3 - 8.2%
PK - Cairo Santos - CHI/13 - $3 - 8.0%

TD - Jacksonville Jaguars - JAX/9 - $4 - 11.3%
TD - Los Angeles Chargers - LAC/5 - $3 - 12.7%
TD - Houston Texans - HOU/7 - $3 - 4.0%

Added % Ownership for reference

These are the players I've found so far with 20% or higher ownership rates

37.6% TE Darren Waller
29.9% WR Jahan Dotson
26.6% WR Zay Flowers
25.5% WR Calvin Ridley
24.1% PK Cameron Dicker
23.8% QB Sam Howell
21.5% RB James Cook
21.2% TE Dalton Kincaid
21.0% TE Sam LaPorta
20.9% RB Nick Chubb
20.6% TE Luke Musgrave
20.2% RB Khalil Herbert
20.0% RB Alvin Kamara

Edit: Added Ridley & Cook, could still be missing some PK or DEF

Last edited:

37.6% TE Darren Waller
29.9% WR Jahan Dotson
26.6% WR Zay Flowers
24.1% PK Cameron Dicker
23.8% QB Sam Howell
21.2% TE Dalton Kincaid
21.0% TE Sam LaPorta
20.9% RB Nick Chubb
20.6% TE Luke Musgrave
20.2% RB Khalil Herbert
20.0% RB Alvin Kamara
I have all but Waller and Howell. That should keep me right in the middle of the pack, right?

I do find this surprising. I am the only team with the same combo of top 2 RB, top 2 WR, and top TE (Chubb, Pierce, Wilson, Lockett, Waller). 266 have Chubb and Pierce, 91 have Wilson and Lockett, and obviously a ton have Waller, but none with that combo of 5.
Why would you find this surprising? 90% likelihood of that happening.

QB - Patrick Mahomes - KC/10 - $25
QB - Jordan Love - GB/6 - $9
RB - Alvin Kamara - NO/11 - $15
RB - Ezekiel Elliott - NE/11 - $7
RB - Zack Moss - IND/11 - $4
RB - Ty Chandler - MIN/13 - $3
WR - Jaxon Smith-Njigba - SEA/5 - $13
WR - Zay Flowers - BAL/13 - $10
WR - Jayden Reed - GB/6 - $7
WR - Kendrick Bourne - NE/11 - $4
WR - Jalin Hyatt - NYG/13 - $4
WR - Tank Dell - HOU/7 - $3
TE - Travis Kelce - KC/10 - $35
TE - Jake Ferguson - DAL/7 - $6
PK - Cameron Dicker - LAC/5 - $4
PK - Brandon McManus - JAX/9 - $4
TD - Atlanta Falcons - ATL/11 - $3
TD - Tennessee Titans - TEN/7 - $3
TD - Carolina Panthers - CAR/7 - $3

26 players (my past avg: 29.3), including 4 who cost $25+ (my past avg: 3.5)

Higher prices this year, especially on the cheap guys, led me to get my tied-for smallest roster ever at 26 (same as in 2019; others years I've gone 29 or 30). Got a top 2 projected player at all 4 main positions (in most cases top 1), spending a few extra bucks rather than trying to get clever at guessing who will be this year's top guys. They're joined by a whole bunch of cheap guys, with just a few midrange guys (just 3 in the whole $10-$24 range). That's basically my usual distribution - go big on a few studs, fill up the roster with cheap contributors, the middle gets squeezed out.

QB: 2 for $34 (my past avg: 3.0 for $26)
Went with 2 QBs, as I argued for. One stud, one cheap guy. Was looking at some other guys in both categories, but I like both of these two and their stackmates. Also considered going for 2 midrange guys like Tua, Richardson, Rodgers, but decided the savings weren't worth giving up on the much better chance at huge production that you get from a top QB.

RB: 5 for $63 (my past avg: 4.8 for $79)
Generally I like to get 1 stud RB, and to try not to spend too much on the position since I want my flexes to come from elsewhere. Hoping these 5 will be enough, though was tempted to add another cheap back (Chris Evans or Kyren Williams). I'm very thin wk11, and pretty thin until Kamara comes back.

WR: 9 for $83 (my past avg: 9.4 for $83)
Chase won out over Tyreek & Jefferson just due to byes - wk7 is much better than wk10 (shared with KC) or wk13. JSN & Flowers are two midrange guys who I was willing to get, because they're very underpriced (IMO) and have plenty of late-season upside. Reed probably wouldn't have made my roster if I wasn't going with Love (though would've been in my "also strongly considered" list). Then five cheap guys, including some who should be among the most rostered guys in the contest (Dell & Wilson). Would've liked to fit Tutu Atwell in too. Most of these guys are rookies.

TE: 3 for $47 (my past avg: 4.1 for $42)
Went big with Kelce to stack with Mahomes, and got two of the most obvious plays of the contest, one of whom stacks with Love. Was also tempted by Tyler Conklin, Sam LaPorta, and Dalton Kincaid. If Kelce's injury is more significant than the initial reports suggest then I may have to blow up this roster and give up the chance at Joe's bonus prize. But I'm willing to bet on making it through early-season absences from Kelce, Kamara, and perhaps JSN & Moss.

PK: 3 for $11 (my past avg: 3.8 for $9)
Usually like the $3 guys, but for an extra dollar each I get better offenses and more job security. I miss the glory days of $2 kickers & defenses.

DEF: 4 for $12 (my past avg: 4.3 for $10)
Lots of cheap guys, as usual. They (almost) never miss a game, and any one can turn a pick 6 into a spike week. Playoff round opponents include HOU (2x), CHI, DEN, ATL, and CAR.
My roster with ownership rates

8.5% P Mahomes KC
17.0% J Love GB

8.9% C McCaffrey SF
20.0% A Kamara NO
15.4% E Elliott
13.1% Z Moss IND
10.3% T Chandler MIN

5.5% J Chase CIN
7.5% J Smith-Njigba SEA
26.6% Z Flowers BAL
4.4% J Reed GB
9.3% J Hyatt NYG
2.8% K Bourne NE
6.2% M Wilson ARI
11.1% T Dell HOU
9.1% P Nacua LAR

5.8% T Kelce KC
14.9% J Ferguson DAL
20.6% L Musgrave GB

24.1% C Dicker LAC
12.2% B McManus JAX
8.0% C Santos CHI

12.7% Chargers LAC
6.4% Titans TEN
4.6% Panthers CAR
7.0% Falcons ATL

11% average ownership, which is lower than usual. That's mainly because of the absence of really common players, rather than because I made particularly rare choices (I usually have some players who are below Bourne's 2.8%, but not this year).

156 teams (1.6%) have the Mahomes-Kelce stack; that's 27% of the Kelce teams. I'm rolling the dice with this duo because of the early lock on the extra special bonus contest, and the Kelce injury means that it's a rarer stack.

I'm 1 of 6 teams with the same 4 studs: Mahomes, Kelce, McCaffrey, Chase. The other 5 all have small rosters, with at most 12 total flex-eligible players (my squad has 17), so if all 4 of them ball out and I make the finals it might still be a unique combo at that point.

Sorry if I missed this possibly being asked before, but does anyone know how many players were rostered on winning terms for the last five years or so?

QB Jordan Love - $9

QB Sam Howell - $8

QB Baker Mayfield - $7

RB Jahmyr Gibbs - $25

RB Rachaad White - $19

RB Javonte Williams - $19

RB James Cook - $18

RB Khalil Herbert - $13

RB Jaylen Warren - $11

WR Keenan Allen - $21

WR Brandon Aiyuk - $18

WR Jordan Addison - $15

WR Michael Thomas - $12

WR Romeo Doubs - $9

WR Darius Slayton - $5

TE Darren Waller - $17

TE Luke Musgrave - $6

TE Jake Ferguson - $6

PK Cairo Santos - $3

PK Dustin Hopkins - $3

TD Houston Texans - $3

TD Los Angeles Chargers - $3

I swear to everything that I only did one iteration (at 11:30pm last night):

QB Kenny Pickett - $100.00
QB Jordan Love - $90.00
QB Sam Howell - $80.00
RB Travis Etienne Jr. - $230.00
RB Kenneth Walker III - $190.00
RB Jaylen Warren - $110.00
RB Raheem Mostert - $100.00
RB Tank Bigsby - $90.00
RB Kenneth Gainwell - $80.00
RB Zack Moss - $40.00
RB Kyle Juszczyk - $30.00
WR Calvin Ridley - $210.00
WR Christian Watson - $200.00
WR Romeo Doubs - $90.00
WR Hunter Renfrow - $80.00
WR Justyn Ross - $50.00
WR Cedric Tillman - $30.00
WR Tank Dell - $30.00
WR Puka Nacua - $30.00
TE Darren Waller - $170.00
TE Juwan Johnson - $90.00
TE Dawson Knox - $80.00
TE Taysom Hill - $80.00
PK Cameron Dicker - $40.00
PK Greg Zuerlein - $40.00
PK Graham Gano - $40.00
TD New Orleans Saints - $60.00
TD Jacksonville Jaguars - $40.00

RB ownership numbers

2152 - Cook (James)
2092 - Chubb
2016 - Herbert
1998 - Kamara
1959 - Warren
1697 - Bigsby
1691 - Mostert
1616 - Pollard
1606 - Gibbs
1569 - Pierce
1537 - Elliott
1423 - Gainwell
1313 - Moss
1094 - Mixon
1075 - Dobbins
1034 - Chandler
1015 - Mattison
961 - Montgomery
961 - Vaughn
921 - Walker
886 - McCaffrey
833 - Spears
813 - Pacheco
750 - Charbonnet
728 - White (Rachaad)
667 - Cook (Dalvin)
663 - Robinson (Brian)
630 - Etienne
602 - Robinson (Bijan)
575 - Johnson
561 - Williams (Javonte)
513 - Williams (Jamaal)
510 - Akers
506 - Swift
439 - Hunt
436 - Gibson
425 - Achane
423 - Ekeler
406 - Allgeier
389 - Barkley
387 - McKinnon
357 - Conner
355 - Williams (Kyren)
343 - Penny
329 - Stevenson
319 - Mitchell
313 - Jacobs
294 - Perine
292 - Evans (Chris)
266 - Dillon
254 - Jones (Aaron)
247 - Harris (Najee)
215 - Edwards-Helaire
214 - Sanders
198 - Ingram
194 - Hull
181 - Patterson
177 - Miller
167 - Ford
166 - Henry
165 - Scott
141 - Brown
123 - Kelley
117 - Hubbard
114 - Hall
105 - Harris (Damien)
101 - Breida
101 - Hines
101 - Wilson
94 - Edwards
94 - Foreman
90 - Evans (Zach)
87 - Spiller
85 - Singletary
85 - White (Zamir)
65 - Abdullah
60 - Juszczyk
59 - Jones (Ronald)
55 - Fournette
54 - Gray
53 - Prince
34 - Abanikanda
33 - Edmonds
30 - Clement
23 - Strong
19 - McBride
17 - Taylor
14 - Gordon
12 - Carter

So my rarest combo is Chase/Otton - only 6 roosters have both of them.

Realizing maybe my team ain't so common after all.

-QG

yeah what the heck - here was my quick and dirty 1st stab from a few weeks ago.

QBs (2 for $30): Burrow ($21) Love ($9)
RBs (5 for $74): McCaffrey ($34) Pacheco ($18) Hull ($8) Gainwell ($8) Chase Brown ($6)
WRs (7 for $80): T Hill ($33) London ($18) Beckham ($9) Palmer ($6) Metchie ($6) Claypool ($5) Shenault ($3)
TEs (5 for $46): Goedert ($18) Kincaid ($10) Irv Smith ($9) Otton ($6) Moreau ($3)
PKs (3 for $9): A Carlson ($3) Hopkins ($3) Maher ($3)
DEFs (3 for $11): Bengals ($5) Falcons ($3) Rams ($3)

Very very different but pretty funny that 2 of my 3 rarest guys were on this combo as well.

This would have been a much more unique rooster looking at the numbers.

-QG

37.6% TE Darren Waller
29.9% WR Jahan Dotson
26.6% WR Zay Flowers
24.1% PK Cameron Dicker
23.8% QB Sam Howell
21.2% TE Dalton Kincaid
21.0% TE Sam LaPorta
20.9% RB Nick Chubb
20.6% TE Luke Musgrave
20.2% RB Khalil Herbert
20.0% RB Alvin Kamara

So I have 5 of the top 10 owned guys - which seems low for me compared to past years.
-QG

I know this week has just started but I'm fairly confident in advancing and would like to get an early jump on next week's rooster. Is there a link to where I can do that?
Did you pay for the Premium Insider Subscription or just the Pro?

Sorry if I missed this possibly being asked before, but does anyone know how many players were rostered on winning terms for the last five years or so?
It was discussed a few pages ago but most acknowledge that the pricing has changed so much over the past 2 years that previous conventional wisdom around larger rosters (and more cheap $3 sleepers) has kind of gone out the window.

Wow! This is a game Kadarius Toney is going to wish he could forget.

Drops a pass that was right in his hands and it gets intercepted for a pick-6.

Then he is wide open and drops another pass on the last KC drive that would have kept the drive alive and likely put them in a position to score. That one cost them the game.

Last edited:
After Thursday's game:

8 + (Burrow/Pickett - 0.00) + (CMC/Walker/K Herbert/Bigsby/K Gainwell/C Evans -0.00/0.00/0.00/0.00) + (Chase/Dotson/Doubs/A Pierce/Dell/Nacua/Mi Wilson -0.00/0.00/0.00/0.00) + (Waller/Kincaid/Otton/Musgrave -0.00/0.00/0.00) + (J Sanders/Du Hopkins/Santos - 0.00) + (Chargers/Rams - 8.00)

-QG

wow I just have dodged a bullet getting off the Skyy Moore train.

11 different receivers caught a ball for Kansas City tonight - and Skyy Moore was not one of them :eek:

-QG

WR ownership numbers

2985 - Dotson
2659 - Flowers
2551 - Ridley
1902 - Wilson (Garrett)
1783 - Pickens
1391 - Olave
1373 - Moore (Skyy)
1264 - St. Brown
1244 - Mims
1229 - Jefferson (Van)